Marianne Williamson

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Marianne Williamson

Post by Doka » 06-29-2019 10:51 AM

Marianne Williamson put a spell on me

She’s part-Kate Bush, part-Witch King of Angmar, and all I’ve been thinking about since yesterday
Matt McDonald

Snippet:

I began by pointing out how she’d had to wait over 25 minutes before getting the chance to answer a question.

‘Oh, d’ya notice?’, she intoned.

What was going through her head as she watched the debate unfold before her in that time?

I almost couldn’t believe it. I didn’t expect it to be that bad…and in the second hour it was even worse. It was an aggressive energy of “why are you here” and “we are not going to talk to you.” It was pretty shocking.’

Full Article

https://spectator.us/marianne-williamson-spell/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Re: Marianne Williamson

Post by Doka » 06-29-2019 11:42 AM

Marianne Williamson has been around for a long time. If you ever have been into " Self-Help" books etc. You have no doubt run across her along the way.

She is like a "Fairy Tail Princess" Amongst the hungery Hyenas who take no prisioners and eat their prey while still alive. The Yin and the Yang, the black hats, the white hats etc. The education on the "Human Condition" will be hers alone. She is under the impression that Love solves everything and it will, when found and used on yourself, the most important person, in your life, the good stuff flows from you not to you, first. To spread the good suff around not so easy. When it dawns on her that she can Not keep her Guru-ness and be just a fellow candidate, without losing her own "humanity". What will she choose? If nothing else she will be an interesting "Watch"
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-29-2019 04:04 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-04-2019 07:54 PM

DUH?!

Marianne Williamson: ‘I Didn’t Think the Left Lied like This’

3 Sep 2019

Presidential candidate Marianne Williamson (D) revealed that she did not think the left was “so mean” and “lied like this” until she ran for president as an outsider candidate.

“I know this sounds naive. I didn’t think the left was so mean. I didn’t think the left lied like this,” Williamson told the New Yorker’s David Remnick in an interview. “I thought the right did that. I thought we were better.”

Williamson accused the left of lying about her use of crystals and “crystal gazing,” telling Remnick that there has “never been a crystal on stage” at any of her events and “there is no crystal” in her home.

She accused those on the left of also falsely accusing her of having told AIDS patients not to take their medicines or implying that “lovelessness” causes diseases and “love” is “enough to cure their diseases.”

“I’m Jewish, I go to the doctor,” Williamson said, ripping those on the left for labeling her as an anti-science candidate who does not believe in modern medicine.

Williamson has in recent weeks criticized the “political-media industrial complex” and warned Democrats that nominating a conventional or establishment candidate to go up against President Donald Trump in 2020 could be disastrous.

Full Article/Comments(4,000+)

https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election ... like-this/
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”