Levin: We Need to Spread ‘CRAP’ All Over the Country

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Levin: We Need to Spread ‘CRAP’ All Over the Country

Post by Riddick » 03-21-2019 12:48 AM

A transcript of Mark Levin’s comments from his nationally syndicated radio show on Monday:

“Ladies and gentlemen, I keep hearing Democrats, media-types, professors, all types of weirdos, talk about white privilege. I don’t know what white privilege is. I don’t know what that means.

“You have to work in this country to make something of yourself, even if you’re born into a fairly wealthy situation. You gotta work to keep it.

“But the vast majority of people in this country, whatever their race, have no privilege, except their privilege of being Americans.

“But now this race-baiting, this absolute bigotry is mainstream within the Democrat Party.

“Look over there at CNN – white from beginning to end, almost – very white, very privileged and white over there. In fact, look at MSLSD [MSNBC], white and privileged all over the place.

“And so, I figure, if they’re going to keep talking about white privilege, they should set an example and resign – and resign.

“And I’ve now formed an organization, ladies and gentlemen, to encourage liberals, in whatever institute they work – media, politics, Hollywood, teaching, whatever – they all got there not because they’re any good [but] because they’re white. They had privilege.

“So, I’m going to start an organization – I hope you’ll join me – called Caucasians Reject Anglo Privilege or CRAP. Will you join me in promoting CRAP, ladies and gentlemen? Join me in promoting CRAP in the Democrat Party. Join me in promoting CRAP at CNN. Join me in promoting CRAP at MSNBC, and among our tenured professors and in Hollywood. Caucasians Reject Anglo Privilege or CRAP. We need to spread CRAP all over the country to address the left and their [white privilege] arguments. So, we’ve created CRAP as the only real way to engage them – I think.”

LINK
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”