Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Doka » 06-21-2018 07:25 PM

The libs show the unstrung people anything, to keep the pot stirred. :( :|

Report: Democrats Have Been Protesting ‘Wrong’ Border Shelter

A tent city in Tornillo, Texas, that Democrats have been using as a site for protests against President Donald Trump’s border policies turns out not to be housing children separated from their parents after all, according to the Austin American-Statesman

The newspaper reports that the tent city houses unaccompanied minors, not children who crossed the border illegally with adults.

Democrats — including Beto O’Rourke, who is challenging Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) in the midterm elections — have marched on Tornillo as if it were housing children who were separated from their parents.

The American-Statesman reported Wednesday (emphasis added):

Rest of Story
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... g-shelter/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-21-2018 09:08 PM

Doka wrote: 06-21-2018 05:03 PM Kbot, are you assuming that these illegals are just coming from South America and Mexico? That a big percentage are flown in from the middle east and other Muslim countries. The plot has not changed! :!:
Can't handle the cruelty of your administration then of course make up some conspiracy theories. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 06-21-2018 09:18 PM

All I can think of is a time when I was about 4 years old that I got separated somehow from my mom in Selfridges Department in Store in London. I wandered around trying to find her blue coat and finally panic and hysteria took over. A couple of elderly ladies came to my rescue and kept me until my mom was found. I did not stop sobbing until well after I was safely back in my mom's arms. I can't imagine what these little tykes are suffering without their mom's to comfort them. :messedup:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 06-22-2018 03:21 AM

The libs are slipping up in the picture department, showing obama era, pictures and a little girl, never seperated from a mother who took her from her home and her dad. (A working Dad)

THE TIME COVER PAGE BABY

EXCLUSIVE: 'They're together and safe: Father of Honduran two-year-old who became the face of family separation crisis reveals daughter was never separated from her mother, but the image of her in tears at U.S. border control ‘broke his heart’

Denis Javier Varela Hernandez spoke out about the status of his wife Sandra, 32, and daughter, Yanela, 2
Yanela became the face of the immigration crisis after a Getty photographer snapped a photo of her in tears

Speaking to DailyMail.com Hernandez said he has still not been in direct contact with his wife Sandra because he does not have a way of communicating

He says all he can do now is wait, and says he is happy that 'they are safer now than when they were making that journey to the border

Sandra was part of a group that were caught by Border Patrol agents after making their way across the Rio Grande river on a raft

She set out on her journey from Puerto Cortes, Honduras to the U.S. at 6am on June 3 and allegedly paid $6,000 for a coyote

Hernandez said he did not support his wife's decision to make the journey with their young daughter in her arms and never got to properly say goodbye

By DANIEL BATES and KAREN RUIZ FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

Snippet

He revealed that his wife had previously mentioned her wish to go to the United States for a 'better future' but did not tell him nor any of their family members that she was planning to make the trek.

'I didn't support it. I asked her, why? Why would she want to put our little girl through that? But it was her decision at the end of the day.'

He said that Sandra had always wanted to experience 'the American dream' and hoped to find a good job in the States.

Denis, who works as a captain at a port on the coast of Puerto Cortes, explained that things back home were fine but not great, and that his wife was seeking political asylum.

He said that Sandra set out on the 1,800-mile journey with the baby girl on June 3, at 6am, and he has not heard from her since.

'I never got the chance to say goodbye to my daughter and now all I can do is wait', he said, adding that he hopes they are either granted political asylum or are sent back home.

The rest of the story, with lots of pictures

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... s-out.html
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-22-2018 05:56 AM

Doka wrote: 06-21-2018 05:03 PM Kbot, are you assuming that these illegals are just coming from South America and Mexico? That a big percentage are flown in from the middle east and other Muslim countries. The plot has not changed! :!:
I'm sorry Doka, but I do not see terrorists hiding behind every bush, but I have to ask - what exactly is it that you're afraid of?

Yes, there has been an uptick in Middle Eastern migrants arriving through Central America and Mexico, but this in and of itself is nothing new. Migrants from the Mideast have been arriving in Mexico for well over a century now. At the other extreme, we have seen non-Muslim/ non-Arab migrants enter the US through Canada - the Irish for example found passage through Canada easier in some cases that eastern US ports.

And, not all Mideast migrants are as bad as you feel that they are, many hold advance-level degrees, and many are just looking for a better life:

Snippet:

Since 2010, humanitarian migration from war-torn countries in the region, such as Syria and Yemen, as well as ongoing family reunification have driven the uptick in MENA arrivals to the United States. In 2015, the Obama administration pledged to increase resettlement of Syrian refugees, and slightly more than 18,000 Syrians were resettled in the United States between January 2011 and December 2016 (including more than 15,000 in 2016 alone). Overall, more than 11 million people have fled Syria or been internally displaced since the outbreak of the civil war in 2011. While Yemen’s civil war beginning in 2015 has also driven widespread displacement, the United States accepted just 61 refugees from Yemen between 2011 and 2016.

The Trump administration made several changes early in 2017 affecting inflows of MENA immigrants. Through a series of executive orders, the administration barred the entry of nationals from several Muslim-majority countries; lowered the fiscal year (FY) 2017 refugee ceiling to 50,000 from the 110,000 level set by President Obama; and temporarily suspended resettlement of refugees. While these changes have faced ongoing legal challenges, refugee admissions have slowed considerably: In calendar year 2017, about 33,400 refugees were resettled in the United States—just one-third of the total resettled in 2016. The number of Syrian refugee arrivals fell from about 15,500 in 2016 to roughly 3,000 in 2017.

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/article ... ted-states
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

HOMINA HOMINA HOMINA

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2018 04:35 PM

SHOCK: CNN Confronts Sputtering Dem Over Lack Of Outrage On Immigrant Children During Obama Years

It actually happened - CNN cornered a Democrat on something and made them look foolish. FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

‘Concentration Camp’: People React To Photos Of Trump’s Detention Centers

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2018 07:28 PM

— Just Kidding, They Were Obama’s

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

No Protest Over 20,000 US Kids Separated From Parents In Jail

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2018 08:00 PM

Over 20,000 children a year are put into foster care because their American parents are taken to jail, 10 times the number of those separated when illegal immigrant parents try to sneak into the U.S. but are caught, according to a commissioner on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

However, unlike the congressional outcry over President Trump’s zero-tolerance policy targeting illegal immigration, there has been no mass protest of or investigation into the separation of children from those in jail.

In a letter to Justice and the Department of Homeland Security, Peter N. Kirsanow, a commissioner on the United States Commission on Civil Rights, said that in fiscal year 2016 alone, 20,939 children of incarcerated parents were put into foster care.

“Separating children from their parents is regrettable. It is not, however, unique. American parents are separated from their children every day when they are arrested or incarcerated,” the lone Republican on the commission wrote.

"People who cross the border illegally have committed a crime, and one of the consequences of being arrested and detained is, unfortunately, that their children cannot stay with them,” he added.

He took note of the lack of protests in the past over children of incarcerated parents. Kirsanow told Secrets, "The fact that the media and open borders advocates have never expressed outrage that incarcerated American parents have been separated from their children demonstrates that it doesn’t serve the political narrative of the day (the twin objectives of which are open borders and attacking President Trump/ Republicans). Occasionally, some prison reform advocates will lament the effect black incarceration rates have on black families, but there isn’t the outage we’re currently witnessing about illegal immigrants."

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

So Liberals Suddenly Care About Children...Just Not America's

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2018 08:20 PM

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Slipping Up? Or Simply Shameless?

Post by Riddick » 06-23-2018 08:24 PM

Doka wrote: 06-22-2018 03:21 AM The libs are slipping up in the picture department, showing obama era, pictures and a little girl, never seperated from a mother who took her from her home and her dad. (A working Dad)

THE TIME COVER PAGE BABY

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: No Protest Over 20,000 US Kids Separated From Parents In Jail

Post by kbot » 06-25-2018 11:19 AM

Riddick wrote: 06-23-2018 08:00 PM Over 20,000 children a year are put into foster care because their American parents are taken to jail, 10 times the number of those separated when illegal immigrant parents try to sneak into the U.S. but are caught, according to a commissioner on the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights.

However, unlike the congressional outcry over President Trump’s zero-tolerance policy targeting illegal immigration, there has been no mass protest of or investigation into the separation of children from those in jail.
Presumably their cases are being handled (?????) by social workers Riddick.

Don't get me started on social workers and that clusterfuc$ of a system that is always "so overwhelmed with cases" that they can't function responsibly, but forces laws on people to ensure that they keep their jobs......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Screw The System

Post by Riddick » 06-25-2018 03:47 PM

Yah, let's not force laws on folks. Laws suck.

Anarchy and entropy, now that's the ticket!

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-25-2018 07:29 PM

They do when the laws are used in order to make situations worse.

Let's look at interpreters. Used to be that if someone went to the doctor or hospital, they brought a friend or family member who was bilingual. Now you need a "certified" interpreter. Certified by who, you ask? Well, the state. There's a whole bureaucracy set-up just for this..... And, the technology...... "live" in-person interpreters, telephone, internet, you name it. All adds costs to healthcare, btw. AND, if you're not "approved" you get into trouble because you dared to communicate to a patient without a certified interpreter.....

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 06-25-2018 08:51 PM

Isn't that what statist bureaucracies are all about, you can never have enough laws? If they make situations worse, hey no problemo. Just more proof more laws are needed. Kinda makes you think making things worse could be the whole idea.

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 06-26-2018 05:52 AM

We deal with this in healthcare all the time Riddick......... You start with a set of rules, some group causes the entire industry to change, and then abut a decade later, we change again, and then a decade later we change back to where we were at square 1. The we find out that, where we were at square 1 wasn't right, but then square 2 wasn't ideal either and so we go to square 3 which by now requires a whole cottage industry to support, but wait!!!!!! There's no infrastructure to support the new plan, but, no mind, full speed ahead, damn the torpedoes, we're gonna make this work anyway, so they just toss billions of dollars at the problem, which in turn creates a whole new set of compliance issues.

We have this same scenario with the Obamacare upgrades to healthcare and mandated computerized records.

It's a coast to coast $hit$torm..........

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”