Trump In Action

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Trump In Action

Post by Doka » 02-15-2019 10:34 AM

Exclusive–Mo Brooks: If Trump Is Interested in ‘Protecting Americans’ He Will Veto GOP/Dem Spending Bill

Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) is urging President Trump to veto a spending bill put forward by establishment Republicans and Democrats, telling SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight the deal is “really bad for America.”

Brooks detailed all aspects that he said make the spending package a major problem for American citizens while benefitting illegal aliens, human smugglers, child traffickers, the MS-13 Gang, and the Mexican Cartels.

The spending bill includes:

● $1.3 billion for 55 miles of steel bollard fencing
● An expansion of Catch and Release
● A potential doubling of the annual low-skilled foreign workers imported to the U.S.
●Less detention space for border crossers
● An amnesty pipeline for Unaccompanied Alien Children (UAC) and their relatives
●Stipulations requiring local officials to approve all wall construction
● Chokeholds on immigration enforcement at the border and in the interior

Trump, Brooks said, should veto the spending bill.

“If the president were to veto it, we would sustain his veto,” Brooks said. “I would certainly hope that the president will veto because it’s really bad for America. Whether he will or not, I can’t say.”

“I applaud President Trump when he does those things that helps secure our border, that helps protect the Rule of Law. This legislation does not help secure our border, it makes things worse, in my judgement.”

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019 ... ding-bill/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 02-15-2019 11:25 AM

Doka wrote: 02-15-2019 10:24 AM Don't worry too much Kbot, President Pelosi, has things well covered. :D
Good Lord help us............. :roll:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 02-15-2019 01:18 PM

kbot wrote: 02-15-2019 11:25 AM
Doka wrote: 02-15-2019 10:24 AM Don't worry too much Kbot, President Pelosi, has things well covered. :D
Good Lord help us............. :roll:

That's just the way it is. Her and the Minions hate Trump SO intensly, that they will destroy any thing living or other wise , but, the deal is, even when Trump is gone, the destruction, will not stop, but only intensify. They have no loyality, but to grind us all into dust. Global Corruption, is rising fast. You see, we are caught up in Their Hatred and will have to pay the price, some just don't know it yet. I will say this, I will NOT abandon Trump. Until such a time he can no longer , personaly, take any more of the Circus, I can Never place blame on those who want to help the people, be people, in their own country.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 02-15-2019 05:27 PM

Hey Doka why would you care if your fellow countrymen go without a paycheck when you're collecting your income off the Gov tit. Such hypocrisy. No wonder you love Trump, the biggest hypocrite of them all. You are the one that hates your country and everybody in it. At least that's how you come off to me.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-08-2019 09:29 AM

The judge in the Manafort trial remarked that this trial had nothing to do with the Russian collusion investigation. So, good old con man Trump states in a tweet today that "The judge said there was no Collusion". Most people can see right through this idiot unless of course you are stupid Trump supporter and then you willfully won't. :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-17-2019 06:57 PM

Trump can't find it in himself to make a decent comment regarding the shootings of 50 innocent people in NZ but he can whine and freaking whine that SNL insults poor, poor him and there oughta be a law. Absolutely no class! But that is what his supporters love about him, his classless piggery. That's why I like to communicate here with a lack of class. Don't know why y'all don't just love me too.
:bighug:
Last edited by Raggedyann on 03-21-2019 03:16 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-21-2019 03:11 AM

Trump: 'I Didn't Get Thank You' For Approving John McCain's Funeral Arrangements

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Boo hoo hoo hoo
Unbelievable petty jerk!!!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-21-2019 08:44 PM

Raggedyann wrote: 03-17-2019 06:57 PM Trump can't find it in himself to make a decent comment regarding the shootings of 50 innocent people in NZ but he can whine and freaking whine that SNL insults poor, poor him and there oughta be a law. Absolutely no class! But that is what his supporters love about him, his classless piggery. That's why I like to communicate here with a lack of class. Don't know why y'all don't just love me too.
:bighug:

"Crickets" The Sound of Silence.

Nigeria: Muslims kill 120 Christians, destroy 140 homes in the last two weeks

Mar 17, 2019 4:00 pm By Robert Spencer

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2019/03/nige ... -two-weeks
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-05-2019 08:52 AM

Trump Still Insists He’s Right About Alabama as Dorian Tears Up Carolinas

The president of the United States is still wrongly insisting he was right to warn that Hurricane Dorian was due to hit Alabama—even as the actual storm has begun to hit the Carolinas as forecasters predicted. Donald Trump was widely ridiculed Wednesday for displaying a forecast chart of the hurricane’s path that appeared to have been altered with a Sharpie to include Alabama. The president had been insisting for days that Alabama was at risk, even though forecasters said that was wrong. He was still making the point Thursday, writing that “certain models strongly suggested that Alabama and Georgia would be hit” and insisting: “What I said was accurate!” The president was arguing his point as tornadoes started to appear in North Carolina. The National Weather Service tweeted videos of tornadoes passing near Wilmington, and the National Hurricane Center warned of “an enhanced risk of severe weather, especially tornadoes” in the state.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-sti ... s?ref=home

Never mind that people are still under severe threat in the Carolinas and many have perished in the Bahamas, it's all about trying to save your own massive ego. The moron used a sharpie to change the weather map. What a freakin a$$hole.

Remember folks: The people you hang out with, or the people you idolize, is who you are.

DAY FOUR: Trump QUINTUPLES Down on Hurricane Dorian Claims After Showing Off Fake Map

Article linked via Drudge:
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/day-four-tr ... ne-dorian/
(The King of Fake news)My own comment!

Another article linked via Drudge:
https://apnews.com/416144d854fb4302a9f34cccae81b0e0
Last edited by Raggedyann on 09-05-2019 09:40 AM, edited 9 times in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-05-2019 09:20 AM

69801804_10220339669191811_7067084002250719232_n.jpg
69801804_10220339669191811_7067084002250719232_n.jpg (73.07 KiB) Viewed 3976 times

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-05-2019 09:21 AM

:lolchimp:

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-06-2019 01:07 AM

Raggedyann wrote: 09-05-2019 08:52 AM Trump Still Insists He’s Right About Alabama as Dorian Tears Up Carolinas

The president of the United States is still wrongly insisting he was right to warn that Hurricane Dorian was due to hit Alabama—even as the actual storm has begun to hit the Carolinas as forecasters predicted. Donald Trump was widely ridiculed Wednesday for displaying a forecast chart of the hurricane’s path that appeared to have been altered with a Sharpie to include Alabama. The president had been insisting for days that Alabama was at risk, even though forecasters said that was wrong. He was still making the point Thursday, writing that “certain models strongly suggested that Alabama and Georgia would be hit” and insisting: “What I said was accurate!” The president was arguing his point as tornadoes started to appear in North Carolina. The National Weather Service tweeted videos of tornadoes passing near Wilmington, and the National Hurricane Center warned of “an enhanced risk of severe weather, especially tornadoes” in the state.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-sti ... s?ref=home

Never mind that people are still under severe threat in the Carolinas and many have perished in the Bahamas, it's all about trying to save your own massive ego. The moron used a sharpie to change the weather map. What a freakin a$$hole.

Remember folks: The people you hang out with, or the people you idolize, is who you are.

DAY FOUR: Trump QUINTUPLES Down on Hurricane Dorian Claims After Showing Off Fake Map

Article linked via Drudge:
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/day-four-tr ... ne-dorian/
(The King of Fake news)My own comment!

Another article linked via Drudge:
https://apnews.com/416144d854fb4302a9f34cccae81b0e0

Liberal Zombies Strike Again! :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Sharpie President? Alabama National Guard Mobilized For Hurricane Dorian

By Tyler O'Neil September 6, 2019

On Thursday, Twitter lit up with the hashtag #SharpiePresident, as people mocked President Donald Trump for drawing a circle around the path for Hurricane Dorian, showing the hurricane threatening the Great State of Alabama. The memes are hilarious, but the hurricane really did threaten Alabama, as Rear Admiral Peter J. Brown said in a letter defending the president. In fact, the Alabama National Guard mobilized for the hurricane days before Trump's infamous sharpie snafu.

On Wednesday, Trump shared the original projections, to which someone added a circle in sharpie to emphasize the threat to Alabama. Note: in the video, Trump does not claim that Dorian was still headed toward Alabama, only that the original projections suggested it would be.

Here are the maps proving @realDonaldTrump is 100% right about the original projections showing Alabama being impacted by Dorian: https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 2123046913

Rear Admiral Peter J. Brown, Trump's homeland security and counterterrorism advisor, released a statement explaining the president's position.
"As the Homeland Security and Counterterrorism Advisor, I briefed President Donald J. Trump multiple times concerning the position, forecast, risks, and Federal Government preparations for and response to Hurricane Dorian," Brown wrote. He noted that Trump's comments won September 1 "were based on that morning's Hurricane Dorian briefing, which included the possibility of tropical storm force winds in southeastern Alabama. In fact, from the evening of Tuesday, August 27 until the morning of September 2, forecasts from the National Hurricane Center showed the possibility of tropical storm force winds hitting parts of Alabama."
Yet perhaps the most important piece of evidence came from the Alabama National Guard itself. The state's National Guard started mobilizing for Hurricane Dorian, because the storm was projected to hit their state.

"[Hurricane Dorian] is projected to reach southern Alabama by the early part of the week. We are watching closely and [ready] to act. Are you?" the Alabama National Guard tweeted.
If the Alabama National Guard was mobilizing for Hurricane Dorian, Trump was right to say that the original projections suggested Alabama would face the fallout. "Sharpie President" is an overblown story.

Full Story/Comments

https://pjmedia.com/trending/sharpie-pr ... ne-dorian/
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-06-2019 02:55 AM

The first map showing Alabama was published on Aug 28th and there was a line that went through the bottom end of the State, along with many other lines that were hard to define. Every map from Aug 29th until present day has shown that Alabama is not in the path of Dorian.

Trump sent out his tweet about Alabama 6 days after the first map publication. He had been updated every hour but obviously he couldn't be bothered to look at current maps or read current forecasts because he then took it upon himself to lead the public astray about Alabama taking a direct hit (several days after a map showing that it would not take a hit). The weather folks immediately put out a tweet dispelling this report by Trump but he would not accept that he was wrong and seriously out of the loop on current information, so after many stupid tweets from him trying to convince everybody that he was right, he acted like a 3 yr old and drew his own sharpie line because he thinks he's the smartest person in the room.

I searched and searched and could find nothing about the Alabama National Guard mobilizing for Dorian hitting their State. All I could find was the following...
Snippet:
"One of America’s elite search and rescue teams stands ready to assist residents of Florida and the Atlantic Coast as Hurricane Dorian bears down. While many extra first responders from surrounding states, and support personnel from entities such as the Alabama National Guard, remain on stand-by to offer their assistance, those in the hurricane’s path can find extra assurance — and Alabamians can find pride — in knowing that this world-class outfit is ready to jump into action."

https://yellowhammernews.com/uab-techno ... irmingham/

Do you have a really deep sandbox in your yard to bury your head Doka?
Last edited by Raggedyann on 09-06-2019 03:48 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-06-2019 03:19 AM

Why is Trump giving reports on things he has no expertise on? Oh I know, he wants to run the show from twitter and act like the grown ups. Every friggin thing that happens has to be all about him. He wades into things he knows nothing about and doesn't do any research to ensure he is correct. This asinine behavior could put lives in danger but he can't think that far ahead. :rolleyes:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-06-2019 11:50 AM

This says it all.
Attachments
69666338_3174889209209354_4392277596931358720_n.jpg
69666338_3174889209209354_4392277596931358720_n.jpg (52.91 KiB) Viewed 3940 times

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”