Let the trashing begin!!!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Let the trashing begin!!!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 10-05-2016 05:55 AM

Forget the "Russian Reset", former president Bill Clinton has moved the Democrats back to 2008 when he brought us back to the Clinton-Obama hatefest and started opining on Obama's legacy of Obamacare.

"If" former president Clinton is the authority in this husband-wife team, then does this mean that the rift between the Clintons and Obamas is about to widen again as Bill brings his eight years of presidential experience (which Hillary does not have) to the fore?

Bill Clinton Sparks Furor After Bashing ‘Crazy System’ Under Obamacare

Former President Bill Clinton ignited a mini-firestorm on Monday when he slammed the post-Obamacare U.S. health care system as "the craziest thing in the world."

The comment seemed to be a devastating attack on President Barack Obama's signature domestic achievement, which is strongly supported by his wife, Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

After a day of conservatives drawing attention to the lines, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump tried to feed the furor with a tweet: "Wow, did you just hear Bill Clinton's statement on how bad ObamaCare is. Hillary not happy. As I have been saying, REPEAL AND REPLACE!"

While it was hardly the first time Bill Clinton was careless with his words and caused a headache for his wife, a close reading of the former president's remarks suggests he was not attempting to condemn the entire system, just the ways it has failed certain people.

Bill Clinton said the current system "works fine" for seniors eligible for Medicare, lower-income people eligible for Medicaid (which the ACA expanded to cover those making up to 138 percent of the federal poverty level), and middle-income people eligible for subsidies (covering people from 138 percent to 400 percent of the poverty line).

But those who make "just a little too much" money to qualify for subsidies, he said, are "getting killed" under the new system.

"You've got this crazy system where all of a sudden 25 million more people have health care, and then the people who are out there busting it, sometimes 60 hours a week, wind up with their premiums doubled and their coverage cut in half," Clinton said at a rally in Flint, Michigan, on behalf of his wife. "It's the craziest thing in the world."

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/artic ... -obamacare

This is pretty much what the majority of Americans have been saying since Obamacare became the new normal. Countless Americans have seen their employment status change just so that employers don't have to comply with the new law, resulting in records number of Americans working multiple jobs just to stay at a par with their earnings. Many also saw their premiums skyrocket and their level of coverage decline under Obamacare. And, we STILL don't have an accounting of the cost to healthcare for the ongoing mandates for electronic medical records, the need for new software and hardware, IS and IT support, interoperability and development of standards.

"Crazy" pretty much sums-up what the country has been saying for years now...........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Re: Let the trashing begin!!!!!!!!

Post by Doka » 10-05-2016 08:49 AM

Thought this was about the Trump Trashing, which is really really going to go off the walls......!

Re: Billy, bet he went to bed with out any "bimbo treats" . Not the 1st time he's messed up his "Trained Attack Wife". Makes one "wonder" about HIS loyalty to his beloved. :roll:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-05-2016 11:04 AM

I'm sure he's been chastised..... maybe he's gonna be the new Biden: just saying whatever comes into his mind without thinking about whether his views comports with the official party line.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 10-05-2016 11:30 AM

kbot wrote:I'm sure he's been chastised..... maybe he's gonna be the new Biden: just saying whatever comes into his mind without thinking about whether his views comports with the official party line.
In my opinion, I really don't think Billy is that out of touch. Any way Biden is being replaced with his "brother" Tim Kaine. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-05-2016 03:24 PM

Doka wrote:
kbot wrote:I'm sure he's been chastised..... maybe he's gonna be the new Biden: just saying whatever comes into his mind without thinking about whether his views comports with the official party line.
In my opinion, I really don't think Billy is that out of touch. Any way Biden is being replaced with his "brother" Tim Kaine. :D
Kaine did have that rabid Pekingese thing going for him last night......... :mrgreen:
Attachments
Tim-Kaine-Angry-Hands-Up-Reuters.jpg
Tim-Kaine-Angry-Hands-Up-Reuters.jpg (34.3 KiB) Viewed 1776 times
pk.jpeg
pk.jpeg (4.88 KiB) Viewed 1776 times

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 10-07-2016 01:04 PM

gee Kaine and his lies sounded so familiar and of course repeating them over and over and 70+ interruptions....

----
AHH but wait - next President debate moderators like the first debate - moderators who support Hillary. Gee bet she has received all the questions already -just as she had in first debate.

---
PENCE did great in VP debate -- :)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-08-2016 08:26 AM

Most polls agreed that Pence won the VP debate.

I like the Hilary commercial where she asks (with the look on her face we all love) why she isn't up by 50 points by now......... Her unfavorability scores are still very high.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”