A Federalized Police Force

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

A Federalized Police Force

Post by Doka » 07-09-2016 08:13 PM

"As long as the police carries out the will of the leadership, it is acting legally." SS Officer Werner Best

A Federalized Police Force, announcement made in Poland today, by President Obama

Obama Pushes More Federal Oversight of Cops After Dallas Attack on Cops

Obama began touting the panel’s recommendations in March 2015. The report, titled “President’s Task Force on 21st Century Policing Report,” was published in May 2015.

The report urges the federal government to federalize police training and practices, via the use of federal lawsuits, grants and threats to cut federal aid. So far, Obama’s deputies have cajoled and sued more than 30 police jurisdictions to adopt federal rules in a slow-motion creation of a national police system, similar to the slow-motion creation of a federal-run health-sector via Obamacare.

Obama also used the press conference to insulate his federalized police program — and his allies in the Black Live Matter movement — from popular rejection after the five police were murdered by the anti-cop African-American in Dallas.

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-president ... shootings/

The Gestapo

The Gestapo (German pronunciation: [ɡeˈstaːpo, ɡəˈʃtaːpo]), abbreviationof Geheime Staatspolizei, or the Secret State Police[2][3] was the officialsecret police of Nazi Germany and German-occupied Europe.

The force was created by Hermann Göring in 1933 by combining the executive and the judicial branches into one power. Beginning on 20 April 1934, it was under the administration of SS national leader Heinrich Himmler, who in 1936 was appointed Chief of German Police (Chef der Deutschen Polizei) by Hitler. In 1936, Himmler made it a suboffice of theSicherheitspolizei (SiPo) ("Security Police"). Then from 27 September 1939 forward, it was administered by the Reichssicherheitshauptamt (RSHA) ("Reich Main Security Office") and was considered a sister organization of the Sicherheitsdienst (SD) ("Security Service").

The Gestapo had the authority to investigate cases of treason, espionage, sabotage and criminal attacks on the Nazi Party and Germany. The basic Gestapo law passed by the government in 1936 gave the Gestapo carte blanche to operate withoutjudicial review—in effect, putting it above the law.[27] The Gestapo was specifically exempted from responsibility to administrative courts, where citizens normally could sue the state to conform to laws. As early as 1935, a Prussian administrative court had ruled that the Gestapo's actions were not subject to judicial review. The SS officer Werner Best, onetime head of legal affairs in the Gestapo,[28] summed up this policy by saying, "As long as the police carries out the will of the leadership, it is acting legally."[29]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gestapo
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

fos
Pirate

Re: A Federalized Police Force

Post by fos » 07-09-2016 08:42 PM

I guess a locally elected Sheriff, the highest law enforcement officer in his or her jurisdiction, and responsible to the voters , is going to become a thing of the past. :(

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-10-2016 08:21 AM

As has been proven many times, the local law enforcement officer has a better grasp on the pulse of an area. I don't care if it's law enforcement, EMTS, hospitals, or government; painting with that broad brush is bad for the people. Too much opportunity for abuse.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 07-11-2016 01:44 PM

ahh can we say ... possibility martial law??

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-11-2016 02:27 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:ahh can we say ... possibility martial law??

If that ever happens, I have a hunch, that it would not be manned by any locals, more like NATO or UN peacekeepers, not friendly to people. But, I do thiink that the terrorists Black Lives will be continue to be allowed to run wild , they are doing a very good job for the PTB. And they already live here.

Side Note

At one time it was not allowed,. to have foreign armies in this country, the CIA was not allowed to work in this country. All that has changed.

PS Cherry, Good to see you here posting. I know a day does not go by, that you are not in my thoughts. Peace to you, Doka
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-11-2016 05:12 PM

Laws changed, or are simply ignored. It's now not a matter of what is legal, but what you can get away with.

It could get ugly real quick. The chatter on the survivalist forums and behind the scenes is not run away, but stand your ground and take out any aggressors.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”