I believe about a year ago I said this would happen

Moderator: Super Moderators

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Re: I believe about a year ago I said this would happen

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-17-2016 06:03 PM

Gee now the transgender mess. SOLVED easily - porta potties - hooked to general sewer system for the store. Locks that wok on them. Gee remind you of bathrooms at gas station where you had to get the key to go into a bathroom? (and only one or sometimes two that were available) -- BUT OH gee - we have a president dictating that all states schools WILL have restrooms that are transgender -- or?? else what??

Back in time we had ho shoes, no shirt, no service -- which was okay -- except on beach areas.

And now college groups demanding "safe areas" (read IE racial, gender, etc.) -- so when will there be a demand for a safe area for each group, gender and all colleges must provide them???

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-17-2016 06:43 PM

Oh CK......... if ONLY it were about the bathrooms............

President Obama Cuts Abstinence-Only Sex-Ed Funding

By Alexandra Simone | February 18, 2016

President Obama’s announcement of the 2017 budget has thrown people for a loop with its liberal cuts and additions. People are starting to realize that, in his last few months as president, liberal changes are on their way. Whether these changes will be quickly undone by a Republican president in the next year or furthered by another Democrat is unclear in this mess of a presidential race that we’ve been seeing thus far. But one of these changes that could potentially have a huge impact on our education system, at least from a health standpoint, is a $10 million dollar cut to grants for abstinence-only sex education. What does this mean for our country? We may finally be able to start educating all our teens nationwide about what it means to have safe sex.

http://lawstreetmedia.com/blogs/educati ... d-funding/

And then, here's THIS (which just adds to the lie that Planned parenthood "engages in a broad spectrum of options for the delivery of healthcare for women......")

Planned Parenthood Madison East to End Contraceptive Services, Do Abortions Only

Pro-Life Wisconsin has learned from reliable sources that the Madison East Planned Parenthood is planning to transition from its mix of contraceptive and abortion services to offering abortion services exclusively. The change in service model is expected to occur within the next two months. Pro-Life Wisconsin State Director Dan Miller offered the following comments:

“Planned Parenthood is showing its true colors - red and green, blood and money. They claim abortion is a very minor percentage of their total services while touting contraception as the key to reducing abortion. And now its Madison East affiliate is preparing to dump its contraception service to focus, or rather profit, solely on abortion. Their hypocrisy is unsurpassable.

https://www.prolifewi.org/blog/1592

But, it gets even better..........

Cecile Richards Op-Ed: Reproductive Health Is More Than a "Woman's Issue"

"[E]mpowering women empowers families, communities, and our entire country.​​"

It's time to move this issue from the sidelines to the center of the conversation—because women's reproductive rights are essential to our country's economic success. And they are absolutely on the line in this election.

When the first Planned Parenthood health center opened nearly a century ago, it was illegal to give out or seek out information on how to prevent pregnancy. But in the decades since, effective birth control and access to safe, legal abortions have improved health outcomes and opened new doors for women.

Today, the number of women who finish four or more years of college is five times what it was before birth control became legal. One study even found that the Pill is responsible for a third of women's wage gains since the 1960s.

Helping women reach their full potential isn't just the right thing to do—it's the smart thing to do.

http://www.elle.com/culture/career-poli ... ve-health/

I dunno...... maybe it's me, but, did Richards just say that having kids is an inconvenience and worth sacrificing (post conception) for a job?????

Maybe it's me, but the whole Far Left Liberal mantra of pushing social engineering of confusing the sexes/ genders, teaching kindergartners about biology when they're trying to figure out primary colors and elevating the "value" of the glass ceiling vs life is, to me, telling and representative of the loss of values being pushed by the Far Left. The dehumanization, disposability and cheapening of life by the Far Left - soley for convenience, scares the crap outta me.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Move Aside Helen, Here Come Cedar Of Troy

Post by Riddick » 05-18-2016 12:12 AM

Whaddya do when you have someone who doesn't identify as male OR female?

Watch for Androgyny to be The Next Big Thing.

Protestors Go Topless To Support Androgynous Student
Both men and women have their nipples painted during a topless demonstration on the Russell Sage College campus in Troy to protest treatment of Cedar Brock, a student who identifies themself as androgynous and claims to have been hassled by campus security and Troy police while sunbathing topless. FULL STORY

And Now, For Something Completely Not PC Now
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-18-2016 06:48 AM

I thought that androgyny WAS a "new things" back in the 80s or 90s....... :mrgreen:
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-18-2016 09:13 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote:Gee now the transgender mess. SOLVED easily - porta potties - hooked to general sewer system for the store.
They wouldn't be able to wash their hands. Yuk.

I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about this. If there was a guarantee that people using women's bathrooms are indeed Transgender, then I don't have a problem but that can't be done of course. I can't help but feel that heterosexual idiots will take advantage and that gives me some concern. I just hope that if my fears are realized our Governments will come down very hard on anybody caught abusing this law. We shall see.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-18-2016 10:40 AM

Raggedyann wrote:
Cherry Kelly wrote:Gee now the transgender mess. SOLVED easily - porta potties - hooked to general sewer system for the store.
They wouldn't be able to wash their hands. Yuk.
Sure they can - get those wall-mounted alcohol based solutions we have in hospitals. Around here, you run smack into them at grocery stores now mounted on poles.....

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 05-18-2016 03:24 PM

Raggedyann wrote:They wouldn't be able to wash their hands. Yuk.
They could, it wouldn't be pleasant.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

And Now For Something Completely Different

Post by Riddick » 05-18-2016 05:35 PM

kbot wrote:I thought that androgyny WAS a "new things" back in the 80s or 90s....... :mrgreen:
So it was, but it's been 'rediscovered'! And now it's got legs to catch on BIG time chic, for a while at least - Could be it's one more passing fad though - Something truly diverse may be right around the corner, y'know?

Just wait and see, mid-century folks may well look back at gender identities and say "remember back in the barbaric days when there were only 'men' and 'women,' 'transgens' and 'no preference'? HOW horribly passe -"

"So sad society took so long to see possibilities are infinite. The sky's the limit! AEROSEXUALITY FOREVER!!"

Of course, such advancement will only be achieved IF nothing impedes the natural progression of civilization.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Re: And Now For Something Completely Different

Post by kbot » 05-18-2016 06:07 PM

Riddick wrote:
kbot wrote:I thought that androgyny WAS a "new things" back in the 80s or 90s....... :mrgreen:
So it was, but it's been 'rediscovered'!
As a rule, I don't mind "rediscovery". But, please, let's hope that no one "rediscovers" disco........... 8)

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 05-18-2016 10:12 PM

If you have a Penis use the men's room. I could care less how someone identifies themselves moment to moment. More concerned with reality. If a transgender male feels so strongly he is a woman, have the surgery.

I realize this may sound harsh but we have just gone too far.

We have gone mad
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Natural Selection

Post by Riddick » 05-18-2016 11:45 PM

Diogenes wrote:We have gone mad
That's crazy talk! What's wrong with questioning authority?

Nothing says sanity more than arguing with Mother Nature

Then again, who knows? She may be a transgender herself.

-Donald Trump Image

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-19-2016 10:39 AM

Can't wash hands? As noted there are those hospital type ones, and then there are the handi-wipes - come in little packets and antiseptic hand wipes too.

Oh yes another thing discussed in live chat...transgender bathrooms in public places, schools - violates many religious groups as well. Thus another reason to impeach? for violation of religious (from and to) bit.

--- ah yes what a mess.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-19-2016 10:46 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote:Can't wash hands? As noted there are those hospital type ones, and then there are the handi-wipes - come in little packets and antiseptic hand wipes too.

Oh yes another thing discussed in live chat...transgender bathrooms in public places, schools - violates many religious groups as well. Thus another reason to impeach? for violation of religious (from and to) bit.

--- ah yes what a mess.
Haven't you figured out that in public, there ARE NO "religious rights". Every other group on the face of the earth have rights from racial, gender, minority status to the friggin snail darters, tortoises and other wildlife.

But if you claim any kind of religious issue, you have no rights - unless you're an atheist......... In which case the lawyers have struck the mother lode.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 05-19-2016 11:50 AM

So what is next = identifying as being a woman with a Penis and showering in the girls gym, etc.

We will go down this road as well.

I feel badly for people who want to send their children to private schools and can't afford it. Another good reason for the Voucher program.
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Parents, Don't Let Your Kids Watch The News

Post by Riddick » 05-19-2016 05:51 PM

In all this furor over gender identity, let's not forget it's not a Black & White issue.

But this is:
Can White Kids Grow Up To Be Black? Some Preschoolers Think So

Who'da thot identity politics could be such fun! It's a game for all ages (AND races and sexes).

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”