All Things Obama/ The Legacy

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: All Things Obama/ The Legacy

Post by kbot » 08-16-2016 11:25 AM

Doka wrote: It is truly Amazing, how easy it is for the Devil to build Armies. :surprised
I'm one of those people who (I am told) "has a lot of useless information in his head......."

Be that as it may, one thought that I've been turning over is the concept/ designation of Satan in his role as "prince of the powers of the air" and what that means. It's confusing, since the terms goes back at least 2,000 years, but the concept of demons generally, goes back much further than that.

Snippet:

Besides exercising this authority over those who were called "his angels", Satan has extended his empire over the minds of evil men. Thus, in the passage just cited from St. Paul, we read, "And you, when you were dead in your offenses and sins, wherein in times past you walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of this air, of the spirit that now worketh on the children of unbelief" (Ephesians 2:1-2). In the same way Christ in the Gospel calls him "the prince of this world". For when His enemies are coming to take Him, He looks beyond the instruments of evil to the master who moves them, and says: "I will not now speak many things to you, for the prince of this world cometh, and in me he hath not anything" (John 14:30).

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04764a. ... 4505440147

The Legends of the Jews captures stories that many of us have never heard before. In this version of the fall of Satan, we can see their view on what occurred:

THE FALL OF SATAN

The extraordinary qualities with which Adam was blessed, physical and spiritual as well, aroused the envy of the angels. They attempted to consume him with fire, and he would have perished, had not the protecting hand of God rested upon him, and established peace between him and the heavenly host.[33] In particular, Satan was jealous of the first man, and his evil thoughts finally led to his fall. After Adam had been endowed with a soul, God invited all the angels to come and pay him reverence and homage. Satan, the greatest of the angels in heaven, with twelve wings, instead of six like all the others, refused to pay heed to the behest of God, saying, "Thou didst create us angels from the splendor of the Shekinah, and now Thou dost command us to cast ourselves down before the creature which Thou didst fashion out of the dust of the ground!" God answered, "Yet this dust of the ground has more wisdom and understanding than thou." Satan demanded a trial of wit with Adam, and God assented thereto, saying: "I have created beasts, birds, and reptiles, I shall have them all come before thee and before Adam. If thou art able to give them names, I shall command Adam to show honor unto thee, and thou shalt rest next to the Shekinah of My glory. But if not, and Adam calls them by the names I have assigned to them, then thou wilt be subject to Adam, and he shall have a place in My garden, and cultivate it." Thus spake God, and He betook Himself to Paradise, Satan following Him. When Adam beheld God, he said to his wife, "O come, let us worship and bow down; let us kneel before the Lord our Maker." Now Satan attempted to assign names to the animals. He failed with the first two that presented themselves, the ox and the cow. God led two others before him, the camel and the donkey, with the same result. Then God turned to Adam, and questioned him regarding the names of the same animals, framing His questions in such wise that the first letter of the first word was the same as the first letter of the name of the animal standing before him. Thus Adam divined the proper name, and Satan was forced to acknowledge the superiority of the first man. Nevertheless he broke out in wild outcries that reached the heavens, and he refused to do homage unto Adam as he had been bidden.[34] The host of angels led by him did likewise, in spite of the urgent representations of Michael, who was the first to prostrate himself before Adam in order to show a good example to the other angels. Michael addressed Satan: "Give adoration to the image of God! But if thou doest it not, then the Lord God will break out in wrath against thee." Satan replied: "If He breaks out in wrath against me, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God, I will be like the Most High! "At once God flung Satan and his host out of heaven, down to the earth, and from that moment dates the enmity between Satan and man.'

http://philologos.org/__eb-lotj/vol1/two.htm#13

Lately I've been thinking that maybe Satan's role extends beyond the view as perceived by the ancients of being in control of the various levels of the air:
xAlchemySymbols_jpg_pagespeed_ic_6JDufmqLXO.jpg
xAlchemySymbols_jpg_pagespeed_ic_6JDufmqLXO.jpg (61.11 KiB) Viewed 2512 times
Maybe his role has been expanded to include the air as in "airwaves" as well. Just think of all the hate being spewed on cable, radio, etc..... And then think back on past Coast shows with Fr Malachi Martin and demon possession........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2016 01:15 PM

Kbot, I don't believe you are so far off. The Angels And Satan, didn't fall far, they where more like put on the "shelf" for later use. Their envy and hate and especially jealousy was fired up for a good reason ,they have no souls, humans have souls. You can look at history and just about see when the devils and demons where unleashed from the
"Shelf". Some might even be aware of "what" they are. I am not immersed in religion, so I just call them" renegades". Yes, I'd say a war is being fought both above and below.

Love the picture, it has been a long time favorite . :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-16-2016 04:34 PM

Obama Admin Will Make Trans Bathroom Access A "Must" In Federal Facilities

By all means let's do that! Burning issue that it is, we wouldn't want the LGBT community to riot.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-16-2016 05:33 PM

Riddick wrote:Obama Admin Will Make Trans Bathroom Access A "Must" In Federal Facilities

By all means let's do that! Burning issue that it is, we wouldn't want the LGBT community to riot.

"Burning Issue"? Does that mean Prep-H will be put in the properly "Labeled" cans, 'cause of the many years they had to hold "it"? :mrgreen:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-17-2016 11:15 AM

Doka wrote:Kbot, I don't believe you are so far off. The Angels And Satan, didn't fall far, they where more like put on the "shelf" for later use. Their envy and hate and especially jealousy was fired up for a good reason ,they have no souls, humans have souls. You can look at history and just about see when the devils and demons where unleashed from the
"Shelf". Some might even be aware of "what" they are. I am not immersed in religion, so I just call them" renegades". Yes, I'd say a war is being fought both above and below.

Love the picture, it has been a long time favorite . :)
All religions recognize the duality of good vs. evil. My personal view is that I am not so all-knowing that I can discount the existence of demons, so I accept the premise. Viewed in that light, then, it is not much of a stretch to see how they can affect humans and events.

Regarding the picture, I started reading some alchemal texts and while many are beautiful, this is one of my favorites as well......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-19-2016 06:36 PM

I have it on "good authority" Barry is not Human and I do wish that "They" would come and get him! :sock:

Obama irks La. flood victims with memo warning them not to discriminate

President Obama has refused so far to survey the Louisiana flood disaster, but he did let state and local officials know that he’s watching to make sure they don’t engage in racial discrimination.

In a 16-page guidance issued Tuesday, the Obama administration, led by the Justice Department, warned Louisiana recipients of federal disaster assistance against engaging in “unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, or national origin (including limited English proficiency).”

The guidance’s frameworks “highlight the importance of complying with nondiscrimination requirements of civil rights statutes, addressing the needs of the whole community, and ensuring equal opportunity to access recovery efforts.”

Needless to say, some Louisiana residents were offended, including the American Conservative’s Rod Dreher, who took umbrage at receiving an anti-discrimination lecture from Washington, D.C., as locals struggle to rescue, house and feed their neighbors.

“[E]verywhere you look you can find black folks and white folks loving on each other, helping each other through this crisis,” Mr. Dreher said in a Thursday post.

He referred to the guidance as a “long bureaucratic memo” issued by the “Department of Justice and many other agencies of the executive branch overseen by He Who Cannot Be Troubled to Leave Martha’s Vineyard.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ictims-me/
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-19-2016 07:07 PM

Doka wrote:I have it on "good authority" Barry is not Human and I do wish that "They" would come and get him! :sock:

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Worst President Ever Obama Neglects Flood Victims

Post by Riddick » 08-21-2016 04:54 PM

People are dead, homes floating away and Barry is playing golf.

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/1Jhh_yBdr1g

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-22-2016 06:37 AM

:( People are dead and the dead of the past were floating away in their caskets. :(

That was a shameful golf outing continuing ones free time off the job, Riddick! How many months are left now?

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 08-22-2016 04:06 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote::( People are dead and the dead of the past were floating away in their caskets. :(

That was a shameful golf outing continuing ones free time off the job, Riddick! How many months are left now?
It's just shy of 5 months now until Inauguration Day so there's time enough yet for Barry to behave badly before he leaves office. Not to say he'll behave better after!

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 08-23-2016 08:43 AM

Riddick wrote:
Malaria_Kidd II wrote::( People are dead and the dead of the past were floating away in their caskets. :(

It's just shy of 5 months now until Inauguration Day so there's time enough yet for Barry to behave badly before he leaves office. Not to say he'll behave better after!
Gotcha Riddick, thanks.....gulp! :frown:

I've been concerned daily for mighty near'nt 8 years :!: I sure hope "he" did not advise H Uh C to refer to President Putin the name she used to relate to his ways in and below Ukraine. A name that should have been wiped clean in world history books world wide! Nope, I won't write it here. What a dumb arsed brain fart on her part coming from a so called US SOS dignitary! :confused:

This home of ours is sending collectively an . . . - - - . . . to D.C. :!:

Project Pegasus via DARPA space traveler Andrew Basiago never said Mars had an equivalent to Uber. If they did millions of us would chip in a buck to two to get him back up there! :ufo:

MK II :P
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 08-23-2016 11:15 AM

and while Obama golfs, Trump sends truck loads of supplies and goes down himself. AND the media hypers only show one truck and Trump handing boxes from it. How many people saw the other places Trump went and even to walking through some houses that were flooded (now empty) and other places and people. Let alone monies he gave to help.

Saw a 'cartoon' with Obama golfing on the top of a car that was half covered by flood waters.

AND remember how Obama yelled about GW just flying over Katrina flooding. ((Guess he forgot that GW warned and warned over the air for people to get to high ground before Katrina even hit the area.))

So will Obama just fly over?

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-04-2016 10:21 AM

For the Corporate Media folks , this may be news. I just heard Barry, down playing the Huge Snub, given to him (basically the Chinese Finger). I don't know what King Barry expected, after sending our war ships into Chinese waters, taunting them, or Soros going in to raise hell with their economy and getting caught !

=================================
Tarmac Altercation Erupts After Obama Lands In China: Official Shouts "This Is Our Country, Our Airport"

by Tyler Durden

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-0 ... out-countr

=============================
After Snubbing Obama, China Gives Putin Red Carpet Treatment, Warns Against Protectionism At G-20

"Roughly at the same time as China's infamous snub of Obama's arrival at Hangzhou for the G-20 summit, when the G-20 host nation's delegation first made sure there was no staircase for Obama to exit the plane and descend on the red carpet; forcing the president of the world's most powerful nation to use an emergency exit..."

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-09-0 ... protection
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-04-2016 11:19 AM

It would appear that Barry is becoming more mainstream with his "Threats ". Actually since England voted .FOR REMOVING themselves from the EU, the Pound has seen an increase in value , and will have no problem making it's own trade agreements. Barry is Miffed! In other words England '"defied" the Great Berry, and he told them to "Go to the back of the bus!"

=============================
Barack Obama has insisted the UK will have to wait for a trade deal with the US as he warned action is needed to stop the Brexit process 'unravelling' the special relationship.

The America president sparked fury during the EU referendum campaign by cautioning that the UK would go to the 'back of the queue' for a transatlantic deal if it voted to leave. 

The comments, at a press conference alongside David Cameron in April, were roundly condemned as an intrusion into domestic politics. 

"Defiant Obama tells Britain it WILL be at the back of the queue for a US trade deal after Brexit as world leaders gather at G20 "

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... r-G20.html
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-04-2016 11:40 AM

In the meantime Angie Merkel of Germany , is in a "Meltdown". And there have been "hints here and there that Germany, will be allowed to re- build an Army ( by treaty and agreement, after the war, this was NEVER to happen again!) Even in rumor it is "chilling" As the Germans are known to build some of the finest and almost un-defeatable armies in the world. It appears Barry still has Angie under his spell.
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”