The Last American Election

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Re: The Last American Election

Post by Raggedyann » 08-24-2016 05:57 PM

Doka wrote:Riddick:

It's telling of how deep his party's corruption goes that for all her infamy, Hillary the Establishment can live with, whereas Trump is the political equivalent of a kidney stone: candidate OR possible Prez, he's a pain they'd sooner not deal with.

=================================

That alone , can't help but put a smile on my face! :)

When you got a guy that is hated and feared by the Elite on both sides, in my book is a winner and a champion of my kind of people.
Do you really think anything would change as far as the elites go if your saviour was head puppet? Remember when he said that $7.25 minimum wage was too high for the little people but he will lower taxes for the elite? If he is going to ensure things stay the same, why would this put a smile on your face? The only thing this guy does is make unrealistic promises with no detailed strategy as to how his promises will come to fruition.

The latest big promise is that Black people will be able to walk around their communities without fear of being shot. How? Do you never question how he is going to do all these wonderful things Doka? He makes the same old tired promises they all make, only he does it in crude layman's lingo and that's the only thing that sets him apart from all the other garden variety lying a$$hole elite's that run for office.

Yep, his delivery is definitely new and refreshing for some, but the rest of his phoney blather is as insulting to most people's brains as his phoney hair and orange tan is to our eyes.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Is America Close To Civil War?

Post by Riddick » 08-25-2016 12:29 AM

A nation is divided. Those supporting Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton have polar opposite political standpoints that can't seem to be reconciled. Will this divide ultimately lead to the break up of the US?

Direct Link: https://youtu.be/XjrjDKsClO4
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-25-2016 01:34 AM

Interesting Vid Riddick! I watched Glenn Beck being interviewed tonight on O'Donnell of MSNBC and Beck recounted a disturbing call he received during his show.

Per The Blaze, a Trump supporter named “Nate” called into Beck’s radio show on Wednesday and threatened to “go after” Donald Trump “personally” if he gets elected president and breaks his promise to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border.

“Oh, he’s in so much trouble,” the caller said of Trump if he broke his wall promise. “You don’t even understand the backlash of us, the ones who are so frustrated and angry and tired of all the political stuff. We’re going to come after him personally. You know what I mean? We’re going to get him.”

Beck looked alarmed by these words and asked the caller if he meant he’d push for impeaching Trump if he didn’t deliver on the wall. The caller said yes, but also left open the possibility that violence might be necessary.

“Well, I mean, hey, you yourself said he’s condoned violence in the past, hasn’t he?” the caller asked rhetorically. “I’m just saying, he’s appealing to people who are very frustrated and angry. Their frustration and anger can only be subsided if he makes his promises true. And he has a lot on his shoulders. Maybe he himself doesn’t even know how much. But if he doesn’t come through for us, he’s going to have bigger problems, bigger problems than what you know.”

Beck was at this point thoroughly disturbed.

“Thank you for one of the spookiest phone calls I think I’ve ever received,” he said.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/08/watch-s ... l-promise/
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-25-2016 07:08 AM

Quote:

"Beck was at this point thoroughly disturbed."

Beck has really had a hard time of it. He has had so many "Melt Downs". Half the time he thinks he is Jesus. :(
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-25-2016 05:07 PM

Doka wrote:Quote:

"Beck was at this point thoroughly disturbed."

Beck has really had a hard time of it. He has had so many "Melt Downs". Half the time he thinks he is Jesus. :(
This has nothing to do with the second lunatic that called the first lunatic to make threats against the third lunatic.

I only posted it because I do wonder how the collective loser lunatics will express their anger when one of the nominee lunatics is elected. :mrgreen:

I couldn't even hold my nose, I'd stay home.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 08-26-2016 10:20 AM

Considering the rise in crime - the fact that ICE had tried to deport 100,000 illegals (many with criminal records and not just talking the crime of illegal entry) and the current administration would NOT allow the deportation but turned them all loose again. YA we need that WALL! Then we need a round-up! Then we need to change all those birth certificates saying that children born to illegals were US citizens - they are citizens of the country of their parent(s). THEN -- well -- JOBS are needed for US citizens. THEN -- oh you get the idea...

--The only way Hillary would win - is by fraud votes...

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-26-2016 06:08 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: -- oh you get the idea...
Yep, sure do.

I remember a time when Americans thought they were too good to pick fruit/veg and clean up after everybody else. Mexican people were once a valuable commodity when it suited the needs of corporations that happily opened the border door. But as wages stagnated and all the good jobs are now overseas, picking fruit/veg and cleaning now look like good jobs for many. So yeah, smash up the lives of hard working folks that worked their asses off to make a better life for themselves, their kids, and YOU, just like your ancestors worked their asses off for a better life.

PS:
From Bed-Stuy to South Central Los Angeles, areas once known for drug lords and drive-bys are gentrifying. Today, murder rates in these areas are barely a third of what they were in the early 1990s—the starkest reflections of a nationwide decline in crime. While the public remains largely unaware of this drop, experts have been observing and discussing it for years. Though many theories have been considered, one explanation that is often missing from the debate is generational change: Crime rates started to fall precisely when Millennials entered the prime age bracket for criminal activity.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/neilhowe/20 ... bf86877336

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-27-2016 08:42 AM

I can remember a time in the late 40s and early 50s, my Dad and other orchard farmers depended on white pickers to come every year to harvest the fruit. Same pickers every year, with their families , I loved it cause, I was an only child til 9 years of age, and I knew every summer, I would have play mates! There where a few Mexican people but not very many. Our immigration policies , shortly after the war, where very tight and stayed that way for quite a few years and we experienced a time of growth and plenty for all.

These days the Mexicans won't even pick the fields, they have become contractors and shop owners, and etc, Agriculture, has become corporate, machines are capable of picking most any thing, our food is being created by Monsanto and we eat cloned animals. Good/Bad? I don' really know.

People vote in their governments . There is good reason to stop and take a good look at the consequences of what is going on. Mass immigration serves, among other, not so "tasty" things, to bring DOWN "living" wages, now instead of having maybe 5 people for every job, now you have 50 for the same job and they can and will work for a dollar an hour.

So, if one wants to continue, hating, screaming and calling people "Names" at least, take the time to get the right target! Us peons do not set Policy!
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 08-27-2016 10:40 AM

Growing up, kids worked on farms and fields, mowed lawns, shoveled snow, in short they worked! Today's media? tells us we don't want to do those jobs. We don't? Would our kids, grown kids, grandkids? (only if they got paid of course...) Did we get paid back then? no...we did the work...we might have received small allowances for doing the work, but certainly not controlled by any gov't.

We have fraud elections. YES I said fraud, proven over the years is so many places. We brought in computer voting machines. BAD IDEA! We still have states that do not require voter IDs and just let anyone in to vote. We have absentee ballots - good for many reasons and yes bad for other reasons. We have media that tells us who won states in east and later other states way before the furthest west states have even completed voting ... and then some people hear the results and say -why vote - xyz already won.

I have long advocated term limits on all elected individuals. Longer voting time for all states and yes IDs! as well as pre-registration. Reps from all major parties at EVERY precinct voting and paper ballots ONLY. AND NO - repeat NO release of voting information until EVERY state has completed voting.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-27-2016 02:33 PM

Doka wrote:These days the Mexicans won't even pick the fields, they have become contractors and shop owners, and etc, Agriculture,
They are living the American Dream and why shouldn't they be?

Just to be clear, I am not advocating the USA or any other country allow illegal entry, especially in these times of terrorism and low employment. But to oust millions of people is inhumane when years ago most gained easy access because it was advantageous for the USA.

Anyway, if you think Trump can build a wall to keep people out and round up millions of people and throw them out of the country, that is your American Dream as these things will never come to pass even if he is elected.

Illegals helped Trump on his way to the American Dream apparently.

Donald Trump Thinks American Workers Aren’t Good Enough for the Trump Organization

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/4 ... ood-enough
Last edited by Raggedyann on 08-27-2016 02:59 PM, edited 1 time in total.

Riddick
Pirate

IT'S ALL RIGGED

Post by Riddick » 08-27-2016 02:40 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:We have fraud elections. YES I said fraud, proven over the years is so many places.
Would you believe you and tonight's guest on Somewhere In Time With Art Bell are on the same page??
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 08-27-2016 02:52 PM

Doka wrote:So, if one wants to continue, hating, screaming and calling people "Names" at least, take the time to get the right target! Us peons do not set Policy!
Slight exaggeration as usual.

Peons don't set destructive policies. They just vote for fools that do.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 08-29-2016 11:05 AM

Doka wrote:I can remember a time in the late 40s and early 50s, my Dad and other orchard farmers depended on white pickers to come every year to harvest the fruit. Same pickers every year, with their families , I loved it cause, I was an only child til 9 years of age, and I knew every summer, I would have play mates!
Don't know why Doka, but I started reading this, and then started hearing THIS......

There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-29-2016 01:12 PM

I like Haggard and the song.

If you are separating county folk, from city folk, there is probably a few big differences in the environments in which we where /are raised. Intelligence and Stupidity are not bound to any particular environment. And I hear that "cross overs" happen on both sides, all the time! :D
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Re: IT'S ALL RIGGED

Post by Riddick » 09-03-2016 03:05 AM

Riddick wrote:
Cherry Kelly wrote:We have fraud elections. YES I said fraud, proven over the years is so many places.
Would you believe you and tonight's guest on Somewhere In Time With Art Bell are on the same page??
LISTEN LINK!

http://sitarchive.com/wp-content/upload ... ctions.mp3

-Donald Trump Image

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”