Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-07-2016 09:46 PM

kbot - he has a web site that does list some of the "how to's" Trump e had spoken about. And yes many should work just fine. Some might take a bit more or longer.

===
gads just on local radio - had wrong station come on - was political chat... seem more CRUZ fraud votes than just the mess pulled in IOWA. but will wait for more info on that. ((stated that voter workers in line at one precinct, voted, bused to another and voted, and to a third)) (no pre registration involved or even registering TO vote???)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-08-2016 09:29 AM

Trump & Hillary: The Sting, 2016? Anatomy Of A Political Setup

It would, of course, be incredible—and virtually unprecedented in modern American politics—if a major party’s top candidate were to run a campaign for the purpose of electing that party’s most imposing political opponent.

The idea that Donald Trump is running an elaborate interference campaign on behalf of Hillary Clinton may sound absurd. Yet his past associations and political positions suggest the theory is, if not entirely believable, not exactly implausible, either.

There are three main lines of argument supporting the assertion Trump is running a false flag campaign:

1. Trump cannot possibly be considered either a Republican or a conservative, once you account for his apparent political beliefs (many of which are remarkably liberal) and concrete policy proposals (or lack thereof).

According to voting records, Trump is currently registered as a Republican but in the past, he has been registered (and repeatedly voted) as a Democrat. In fact, he appears to have switched parties at least three times in the last 14 years. In the sense that any voter CAN register as a Republican, Trump qualifies.

Whether Trump is conservative is trickier to answer. He's reversed his pro abortion and universal heathcare positions, but as many have noted, his change of heart is far from convincing. He’s also endorsed raising taxes on the rich and legalizing drugs.

One issue on which Trump is very right-wing, however, is immigration, an issue that exposes the Republican Party to attacks from both its base (who want the party to move to the right) and Democrats (who have an obvious interest in portraying opponents of immigration reform—that is, most Republicans—as racist lunatics).

If you were Hillary Clinton, it would be hard not to appreciate the strategic advantage of Trump’s campaign, which is doing the work of discrediting the Republican Party among its own voters, and the general public, for free.

2. Trump has close ties to both Hillary and Bill Clinton, and has in fact donated to her and other Democrats’ campaigns in the past.

Trump has even bragged about getting the Clintons to attend one of his weddings, knowing they wouldn’t refuse an invitation from someone who has donated hundreds of thousands of dollars to various Clinton causes, including Hillary Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign and the Clinton Foundation.

Based on his public statements, Trump seems to regard Hillary with hostility. His relationship with Bill, however, seems to have deepened in the past few years. Here’s how the Washington Post characterized a confab the two had in May of last year:
  • Former president Bill Clinton had a private telephone conversation in late spring with Donald Trump at the same time that the billionaire investor and reality-television star was nearing a decision to run for the White House ...

Four Trump allies and one Clinton associate familiar with the exchange said that Clinton encouraged Trump’s efforts to play a larger role in the Republican Party and offered his own views of the political landscape.
Trump has denied the suggestion that the former President somehow persuaded him to run on the GOP ticket, but the fact that the exchange took place at all suggests that Clinton could have pictured what Trump’s campaign would look like, and more importantly, what it would mean for his wife and her own presidential ambitions.

3. The key to the False Flag theory may be what Trump does if he fails to secure the Republican nomination. How do you marginalize someone like Trump without marginalizing him too much?

Trump as frontrunner has party leaders, particularly the other viable candidates, in the seemingly impossible position of attempting to disavow/dump Trump without totally pissing him off (so as to lessen the odds of an independent Trump ticket).

The obvious best case scenario for the GOP is he does not run as an independent. (The nominee would still need to secure the support of the nativists Trump appeals to while attempting to win over the moderates he appalls, but that is a dance Republican presidential candidates have been practicing for years.)

But if he does run as an independent, a Trump campaign based on the candidate’s sincere desire to become President, and a Trump campaign based on his hidden desire to see Hillary Clinton elected President, would be completely indistinguishable. This scenario would, of course, be an unmitigated nightmare for the GOP.

Still, it’s unclear how an actual independent Trump campaign would unfold, given what we know (and don’t know) about his finances and whether or not he is willing to spend his own money on a campaign that would almost certainly help Democrats.

So is Trump really a Hillary Clinton plant? There is, we’re sorry to say, no definitive evidence Trump and Hillary Clinton are colluding to wreak havoc on the Republican Party’s 2016 primary campaign for the purpose of securing a Clinton presidency.

This does not preclude the possibility Trump has secretly decided he wants Clinton to be president, and is now sabotaging the GOP in order to help her; nor does it mean Bill Clinton didn’t encourage Trump to run in order to wreak havoc on the GOP.

The lack of a smoking gun is not the theory's biggest problem, though. The biggest problem is, its most important underlying assumption—that Trump is anomalous, a xenophobic buffoon poser, wildly ignorant of actual Republican party policies—

In this context, the theory is not really about the GOP’s hostility toward Trump or its penchant for amassing conspiracy theories about Hillary. It’s the result of a major party coming to terms, however illogically, with who exactly its supporters are.

- Excerpted, edited & abridged from
Is Donald Trump Running A False Flag Campaign To Help Hillary Clinton? By JK Trotter
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-08-2016 10:47 AM

Well ,Riddick, in the world of mass confusion , I'd say things are just the way they are meant to be, a mess, to us anyway. Do you ever wonder what holds Trump up? I find it almost "Mystical" in a world of humans that tend to destroy each other , just because they can or think so anyway. :confused:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-08-2016 11:15 AM

What is it people do not comprehend about businessmen (or women) who have donated to people in either parties in their past, who have had "relationships" with people in both or even three or four party groups or individuals? IT is business.

I have read media reports of GOP who will go DEM if Trump is the nominee, but also heard (read) about DEMS leaving to go to GOP if either Hillary or Sanders are their nominee individuals. SO? Media hype is just that in many cases.

I have voted person and always have done so until that person changes after being elected.

Now the GOP has seen a rise in votes for CRUZ. Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate - never seen where he has taken naturalization tests to become American. He also believes in amnesty for the illegals ... but do we hear about that in the media?

Trump will have to turn over his businesses to his children / family. He also said he will turn over all or most of presidential pay to help the US veterans. Gee have we heard about that in the media? He has his own plane, uses his own monies to campaign. All others have donors - donors who will expect perks (and $$$) should their candidate get into office. Hmm - interesting when you think about that.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-08-2016 12:39 PM

Cherry Kelly Quote:

Now the GOP has seen a rise in votes for CRUZ. Cruz has a Canadian birth certificate - never seen where he has taken naturalization tests to become American. He also believes in amnesty for the illegals ... but do we hear about that in the media?

Cherry , I don't see Cruz's citizenship as a problem, being born to an American mother. Also Cruz has never been pro-amnesty he fought hard against the "Gang of 8", which Rubio was a member. Basically the "Gang of 8" wanted to "Fast Track" amnesty so O could use his Executive Privilege and sign it into law.. Rubio is the one that is a turn coat(my opinion). Romney just came out and endorsed Rubio, so we know where he stands, it explains Mics tirade against Trump. Cruz is not a bad politician, in fact he has almost been a one man show against TPTB. But he has some other things going on . One thing ,in my opinion is he is seeking the religious right, not a plus. And he is Establishment, people are anti- Establishment , these days, which is fine with me. We do need something different our 2 party system is crap.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-08-2016 05:27 PM

What America’s Only Muslim-Governed City Thinks Of Donald Trump

After a November 2015 election, four of the City Council’s six seats are now held by Muslims—three of them immigrants—making its council the first in the United States with a Muslim majority.

Yet in Hamtramck, on the eve of a Michigan primary in which Donald Trump is ahead in the polls by double digits, residents aren’t afraid their city is about to suddenly establish a foothold for the caliphate. They’re more afraid of the GOP front-runner.

FULL STORY
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-09-2016 12:18 PM

Doka -- There are a lot of other problems with Cruz. His mother married a Cuban and lived in Canada. Cruz was born there and lived there prior to a supposed immigration to the US.His birth certificate has him as Canadian. It does not say Canadian - US - Cuban.

Just listing a parent as American is truly not good enough. Consider this - we have illegals coming to the USA to give birth and get US citizen certificate and usually move back to their country within few days. (Then they send for $$ to raise that little US citizen.) Now think about this - that child grows up and has a child that later comes to the US. Would he be eligible to be US president?

---
Anyway going to be quite the next week and I hope Trump goes all the way!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-09-2016 12:47 PM

Cherry, For me it is just matter of priorities: hillary or Cruz?
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-09-2016 05:30 PM

I'm still not sure who I'll vote for, and I may do a write in just for principle. The only reason I might vote Trump is because I'm sick and tired of career politicians.

We've not had someone of substance and leadership since Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan. Like them or not, their governance had integrity.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-09-2016 06:46 PM

voguy wrote:I'm still not sure who I'll vote for, and I may do a write in just for principle. The only reason I might vote Trump is because I'm sick and tired of career politicians.

We've not had someone of substance and leadership since Eisenhower, Kennedy, and Reagan. Like them or not, their governance had integrity.
Integrity? ls that even a thing in American life anymore? I mean, having a moral compass that doesn't waver, what's THAT all about?

Hypocrisy, THAT's the ticket! Never pass up an opportunity to play the blame game, eh? Finger pointing, the great American pastime. Peanuts, popcorn and "I'm all right, you suck". Standards are great, having two sets are double the pleasure, double the fun!

Groucho Marx said it better than anyone. "Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-09-2016 07:02 PM

voguy wrote:I'm still not sure who I'll vote for, and I may do a write in just for principle. The only reason I might vote Trump is because I'm sick and tired of career politicians.

I don't know who I'm going to vote for either, pretty much know who I won't vote for. My state has it's primary sometime before summer, we are totally out of the "loop".

Come to think about it , we don't even know who YET is doing the "running" Ha! Got way too much time left for all kinds of stuff to go ??? :confused:
KARMA RULES

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-10-2016 06:36 AM

Doka wrote:

I don't know who I'm going to vote for either, pretty much know who I won't vote for. My state has it's primary sometime before summer, we are totally out of the "loop".

Come to think about it , we don't even know who YET is doing the "running" Ha! Got way too much time left for all kinds of stuff to go ??? :confused:
Kinda in the same boat. For the primary I voted based on my convictions, but with the general election, it'll probably be a Hillary-Trump choice and I may end-up writing-in a candidate. Can't bring myself to vote for either......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-10-2016 07:42 AM

Some Choice Words For The Donald

The GOP frontrunner appears on the cover of the March 14 issue of TIME with labels chosen by its editors (Bully,” “Showman,” “Party Crasher,” and Demagogue) to crystallize some of his candidacy's more unusual aspects.

Want equal time? Have your say, make your own cover with the four words YOU feel best describe Donald Trump and his influence on the 2016 election. LINK

Here's mine

BONUS SURPRISING DISCOVERY ITEM
For Richer, For Poorer?

Despite the real estate empire he touts, billionaire business mogul and GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump may be bringing in shockingly little income, having filed for a $300 tax break applicable to couples making less than a half mil a year. Full Story

No worries, folks. For America's top job, Trump's still The Man! It's gonna be GREAT. (Repeat ad infinitum.)

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-10-2016 04:45 PM

Some of us could manage a vote for the republican party, however the GOP leadership is such a collection of aholes there is no way they can be given consideration.

Things have to change.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-11-2016 11:44 AM

After the 'debate' last night, things went rather wild in the polling. By wild I mean hacked. And yes a CRUZ hacker - putting in votes through a hacking ability and yes been caught. Delaware hacker caught. This is not the first time such kind of 'fraud' has been going on and not just this campaign either.

It is one reason why I say all voting should be paper ballots, with ballots to be counted by a group of representatives of the two major parties, plus an independent (third party) and a fourth neutral. (As in what we had at my precinct - the neutral was an individual who did not reside or was a voter for our precinct. YES we vote with paper ballots.

I advocate term limits as well as those elected to return to their home areas for as many years as they were in office (as previously noted as long as they are alive).

I am voting for Trump. Whether he can accomplish things he has said he will do - I don't know, but I do believe he will do his best. He has the ability to work with people, and yes work with both major parties. Something for others to honestly THINK about. Do we want the same ole gridlock as we've seen in the past few decades or do we want cooperation for the good of this nation?

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”