Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Doka » 03-03-2016 10:41 AM

Raggedyann said:

""I'm going to bomb the **** out of ISIS and take all the oil" says Trump. This means that many innocent people will die. But as most will be Muslim, I guess this is a non issue to those who love the new Mr. hopey changey huckster. At least Trump is stupid enough to shout out his war intentions. I wonder now if all the past politicians who so carefully hid their warmongering aspirations are now feeling a bit stupid. Hell they could have been totally honest and everybody would have loved them too. :mrgreen:"

Going to bomb ISIS, not a bad idea, since the Russian's are the only ones working on that one , since we and our alies bombed them for 3 years and managed not to harm a hair on any of the group. O and the Hill helped create ISIS, What do you think Bengazie was about? They supplied the arms , equipment and seed money to get them going until they could get the oil fields and behead their way to the riches of the towns they captured to help fund themselves.. Except, something went wrong at Bengazie, people found out . Why do you think O is now obsessed with getting Hillary elected ? O needs her to keep the deadly myth going, also to follow his policys. And you have the gall to call Trump a "war monger". Seems to be a bit of a stretch.

Not to mention that we don't know who is going to be elected yet. But , I don't mind watching Trump making the Cabal sqirm , they are going to say and do any thing to destroy him. No one has ever made TPTB so fearful.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-03-2016 11:58 AM

...and this morning they had Romney on to tell more lies about Trump -- WONDER how much the GOP PAC paid him to do that??

After Trump had tried to help Romney who messed up big time... and now this? Romney just praised Trump not that many months ago... so we ALL know that R must have been paid big $$$ to reverse what he said just a few months ago.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-03-2016 12:48 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:...and this morning they had Romney on to tell more lies about Trump -- WONDER how much the GOP PAC paid him to do that??

After Trump had tried to help Romney who messed up big time... and now this? Romney just praised Trump not that many months ago... so we ALL know that R must have been paid big $$$ to reverse what he said just a few months ago.

LOL! I was listening to Romney in 2012, thanking Trump for his "endorsment" , He just gave the very same speech , only in reverse sentiment! He sounded like an idiot, you know, like he thinks the people are. What a joke.! :mrgreen:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-03-2016 03:21 PM

We had Romney as governor here in Mass - didn't raise taxes........ but he raised fees like you wouldn't believe.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-03-2016 04:49 PM

I was going to say Trump was a wind bag, but most over here think of him as a douchebag.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-03-2016 05:45 PM

there is a difference between someone who has run businesses, built them all over the place, often in less time and doing so for many years --- and someone who has just been the majority of their lives in politics. There is another difference when politicians take donors + more donors + and someone who campaigns on his own monies....

Getting highly interesting for sure!

---
:)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 03-04-2016 01:06 AM

The Debate That Killed Your Brain Cells

DETROIT, Mich. — Thursday’s Republican presidential debate made us all dumber. It was a disgrace. As people wake up in capitals around the world Friday morning, in London and Addis Ababa and Riyadh and Beijing and Seoul, newscasters will be forced to find a way to discuss, in their local euphemisms, Donald Trump’s dick size.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... cells.html
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Worry Warts!!

Post by Riddick » 03-04-2016 01:35 AM

Former Mexican President Tells America To 'Please Wake Up'
"I respect very much America. That's why I intervene," Mexican President Vicente Fox told Fox New's Sean Hannity Wednesday night. "Let me start by saying please wake up, America, from this Republican nightmare that is causing a lot of noise outside of United States. And I say it with clarity that (it) is nothing personal but is really worrying us outside of the United States."

Fox particularly objects to Republican Donald Trump's immigration plans. FULL STORY

2nd Former Mexican President Unloads On Donald Trump
Former Mexican President Felipe Calderon on Saturday joined his predecessor in office in unloading on Donald Trump, calling the Republican front-runner's campaign racist and saying his discourse on immigration is fueling anti-American sentiment around the world. LINK

Ah, who cares what foreigners think! I mean, you want to listen to irrelevant losers, try Mitt - like, he never was president, but at least he's an American.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

New GOP Debate Format?

Post by Riddick » 03-04-2016 03:44 AM

Raggedyann wrote:The Debate That Killed Your Brain Cells

DETROIT, Mich. — Thursday’s Republican presidential debate made us all dumber. It was a disgrace. As people wake up in capitals around the world Friday morning, in London and Addis Ababa and Riyadh and Beijing and Seoul, newscasters will be forced to find a way to discuss, in their local euphemisms, Donald Trump’s dick size.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... cells.html
Seems to me it's gotten so these GOP debates don't need moderators, they need an impartial referee... a more than capable type to lay down the ground rules, to spell out what's what, and if anyone steps out of line, open a can of WHOOP ASS

AFTER the debate anything goes, like the ref ass whooping anyone and everyone!

That's Austin. Nothing personal, everyone gets theirs, just on general principles.

P.S. Is Trump the Boogeyman? Nah, they've been on screen together

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-04-2016 06:54 AM

Sad display........

No substantive discussion of issues - except by Governor Kasich, and he's getting very little attention from those asking the questions.

Watching the debate last night just reinforced fro me that we're dealing with people who have the mentality of third-graders.

We are so screwed.........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-04-2016 09:50 AM

Where do think we are-------"heaven"? :confused:
KARMA RULES

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-04-2016 10:12 AM

Watching the debate was interesting and proved once again that Rubio and Cruz do not belong there. In just about every question asked, all they did was to attack Trump. Even the moderators questions were more geared to attack.

Rubio is supposed to be where? do what? Cruz - ahh gee Mr. Cruz - in TX - people calling in about fraud voting so did you really win or was it a 'maybe' - and what are YOU supposed to be doing now?

Kasich answered, but ahh some of his answers were old hat -- I did this in OH (really? then why are there still so many crimes going on?) Yes he did things in the past, but we are looking to the future - and his answers had little to do with the here and now.

We know politicians get lots of donor $$ to run -- so if they win -- what will those donors expect in compensation? WHY is that never asked?

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-04-2016 12:15 PM

Doka wrote:Where do think we are-------"heaven"? :confused:
:mrgreen:

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 03-04-2016 12:17 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:Watching the debate was interesting and proved once again that Rubio and Cruz do not belong there. In just about every question asked, all they did was to attack Trump. Even the moderators questions were more geared to attack.

Rubio is supposed to be where? do what? Cruz - ahh gee Mr. Cruz - in TX - people calling in about fraud voting so did you really win or was it a 'maybe' - and what are YOU supposed to be doing now?

Kasich answered, but ahh some of his answers were old hat -- I did this in OH (really? then why are there still so many crimes going on?) Yes he did things in the past, but we are looking to the future - and his answers had little to do with the here and now.

We know politicians get lots of donor $$ to run -- so if they win -- what will those donors expect in compensation? WHY is that never asked?
Oh, you were being serious????????? 8)

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-04-2016 01:40 PM

A point to ponder if I may. If you think you all are suffering from this circus, you need to take a look at the terrorized politicians, the same ones, that have actively taken the bucks to terrorize the people and the ones who sat passively by and let it be done. It is a small moment, enjoy it for what it is. Politicians have to meet their own karma too, at one point or another.
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”