Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Doka » 12-09-2016 10:25 AM

BEWARE OF THE MSM

The MSM is truly going "wacko" with miss-information, with-holding info, twisting info my suggestion is , most of you have a more reliable source, stick to those or better yet go directly to the Trumps web site it is the only way to get what was said and proposed correctly, granted, they can be a little late in posting.

https://www.greatagain.gov/index.html. Those still hanging on to your TV are never going to know what is what. Good Luck to us all! :)

=============================
Pentagon Documents Prove Trump is Right – Boeing Air-Force-One Over $4 Billion…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... 4-billion/

==============================

Why Donald Trump, and American Workers, Need Andrew Puzder as Secretary of Labor…

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... -of-labor/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-09-2016 11:33 AM

RA wrote:

"All this talk of war and protecting yourselves from the boogie man. Why don't you all concentrate on what Mr. Wonderful is going to do about your growing domestic problems?"

MK II writes in response......

For 21 years the collective heads under the sand in Europe chose not to phrase it as "All this talk of war." How'd that work out for those millions and their politicos? Preventing the same concern takes smarts and open on going communications. Never leave a perceived enemy in the dark 24-7-365!

I think this is his and his new cabinet's job and I hope he asks the UK for the exact bust of Winston Churchill that Obummer :P sent back over seas! :wink: That send back was one of his first newsy items after taking office 8 years ago. I said to myself right then, "Oh crap! That's not a good thing!" :x

MK II

Sic-em Donald :!:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-09-2016 03:30 PM

Just as I thought...blame the msm and spew ridiculous equivalencies. :roll:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-09-2016 03:58 PM

Trump has one upped the Democrats by giving the overlords official status to screw over middle America. But hey, this was done by the Republicans so no worries. :mrgreen:

Note: This report didn't come from TV.

Swamp overflow

Report: Trump Picks Goldman Sachs Exec to Lead Economic Council

President-elect Donald Trump has selected Goldmach Sachs President and COO Gary Cohn to serve as director of the National Economic Council, the chief policy-advising arm of the White House. Cohn has been with Goldman Sachs since the 1990s. A registered Democrat, Cohn has long been a prolific political donor, but reportedly remains friendly with leaders of both parties—including Jared Kushner, the son-in-law of Trump who took on a prominent role in his presidential campaign. Cohn’s appointment would come seemingly in direct contradiction of Trump’s promises to “drain the swamp” of the usual power brokers—a line he frequently used when decrying rival Hillary Clinton’s status as a favored candidate among Wall Street bankers. A spokesman for the Trump transition team would not comment on a call with reporters Friday morning.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/201 ... uncil.html

Please don't point out that this guy is a Democrat and friendly to both sides because I hate throwing up.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 12-09-2016 05:51 PM

Drain the swamp?! C'mon. Think of the ecological damage! Where will all the power brokers go?

That's the problem with campaign promises - Having expectations only leads to disappointment.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-09-2016 08:59 PM

Riddick wrote:Drain the swamp?! C'mon. Think of the ecological damage! Where will all the power brokers go?

That's the problem with campaign promises - Having expectations only leads to disappointment.
There is some comfort for the Trump supporters that usually voted Democrat. Had they voted for Hillary they would still be in the same boat. Only difference is, under Hillary the elites would just carry on pulling the strings from the back room and under Trump they're now fully licensed and in your face.

Trump sees people as fools and tools to accomplish closing the deal in his favour. It's an art ya know. Only this time he closed the deal on millions of hopeful people all at once. The ultimate high!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-10-2016 12:46 AM

My hope is that Trump is so successful that his company builds thousands of Hotels and Golf Courses, that companies are so successful and wealthy beyond their dreams. That would mean jobs for those who want them and help for those that are old and the young who just want to sit on their butts. Success is an attitude as well as an action.

As far as the cabinet he is putting together if you look carefully at each one, for those not too lazy to look them up, they all have something that they excel in, an expertise, in what they do, they are all successful. They are not hidden, they are all there in front of us and we will be watching and criticizing. Is he going to make mistakes, you bet, he is human , he is NOT Obama who hates Americans and the country it's self and hid the people he had not only in his cabinet, but those he chummed around with like Soros and his ilk.

I really didn't expect Trump to go hire janitors to save us from gasping over certain choices. I don't consider for a moment that he considers those who voted for him as Fools, but, Obama did and kept saying so. Trumps actions in going on his "Thank You" tours of the States is something he does not have to do, but it does treat his voters with respect and shows his gratitude. Already, that's a very nice change. So for heavens sake let him get in office and see what happens. We as a country and a people need to recover from being bombarded by a demented, crooked, Cabal that was set upon us.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-10-2016 01:11 AM

This is as of the 6th of December

Meet Donald Trump's Cabinet (So Far)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-0 ... net-so-far
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

TCM - Total Custodial Management

Post by Riddick » 12-10-2016 01:31 AM

Doka wrote:I really didn't expect Trump to go hire janitors to save us from gasping over certain choices.
Hey, mebbe a janitor's just what Washington needs? A new cabinet position - "Secretary of Sanitation" - that's the ticket! Clean up the corruption. Go after the grime, drive out crime.

Of course that'll make it more than hard for some high flautin' folks who're used to using their insider status to peddle influence, eh? Too bad if it comes to that Hillary turns dumpster diver.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-10-2016 03:03 AM

Doka wrote:This is as of the 6th of December

Meet Donald Trump's Cabinet (So Far)

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-0 ... net-so-far
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 12-10-2016 03:22 AM

Trump can't be ousted for all the shocking things he's said and done, as his supporters love his low life persona and that could cause a riot, so maybe the CIA's revelation that Putin interfered with the election will be just the ticket they need. It would be a good play in keeping the Republicans in the good graces of their base as ousting Trump for treason would be out of their control. It will be interesting to see if the CIA has proof of Trump's connection with Russia in relation to swaying the election and if this thing grows any legs.

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 12-10-2016 09:30 AM

RA wrote: "It will be interesting to see if the CIA has proof of Trump's connection with Russia in relation to swaying the election and if this thing grows any legs."

If the CIA can't find proof leave it up to BHO and HRC who will :!: Those two and Kerry have been doing a great job of p*ssing off Eurasia's biggest bear of late. :realmad:

If that outcome grows legs another outcome will grow claws!

MK II

Sic'em Donald :!:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-10-2016 10:53 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:RA wrote: "It will be interesting to see if the CIA has proof of Trump's connection with Russia in relation to swaying the election and if this thing grows any legs."

If the CIA can't find proof leave it up to BHO and HRC who will :!: Those two and Kerry have been doing a great job of p*ssing off Eurasia's biggest bear of late. :realmad:

If that outcome grows legs another outcome will grow claws!

MK II

Sic'em Donald :!:

Ya got that right MK II !! The Path is Narrow at this point. I'll take Trump, Thank You! :D
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-10-2016 11:31 AM

This is a "Hoot" :D :mrgreen: :D

BOOM: Trump offered to buy Hillary’s election night fireworks!

Donald Trump offered to buy Hillary Clinton’s well-publicized election night fireworks display in New York City after it was revealed her campaign cancelled the order.

Clinton sought clearance from the city to moor a barge in the Hudson River and shoot off fireworks to celebrate what she thought was her impending victory in the presidential race.

But the New York Post reported the day before the election that her campaign cancelled the plan.

Tonight, Trump revealed to a crowd in Grand Rapids, Michigan that his campaign offered to buy the scrapped display — at a 95 percent discount.

“So when I heard they spent $7 million on the fireworks, and I didn’t know if we were going to win or lose, but I was feeling really good, but we sent them over just a nice verbal statement,” Trump told the Michigan audience during the latest stop on his “Thank You Tour.”

“We will offer you five cents on the dollar for the fireworks, right?” he said, repeating what he says his campaign told Clinton aides.

“They never responded.”

They were probably too busy panicking over their impending loss to Trump.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/boom-t ... fireworks/
KARMA RULES

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-10-2016 01:57 PM

I have been enjoying seeing Donald on these Thank You rallies. As for his cabinet picks so far, their personal backgrounds clearly match to the positions. They aren't "YES men (or women)" but are people acknowledged for their individual abilities. People he can talk to on different situations.

I laugh a lot at people who claim DK is not knowledgeable about foreign countries. Consider this - he has built up businesses in (I believe the number to be) 37 of them. Do you think he didn't study and research those a bit before doing so? Yes he has had bankruptcies over the many years. (At least one was due to destructive weather.) But look around and people, how many have held several different jobs for one reason or another? One learns and goes on.

Will he be able to accomplish things he has talked about doing? Time will tell, but I would say he will put forth the effort TO DO SO! Yes it will take congress to help. It will also take the citizens to help, to work together to accomplish them.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”