Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Re: Michael Moore On Trump: 'We Are Going To Resist. We Are Going To Oppose'

Post by Doka » 11-12-2016 02:20 AM

Riddick wrote:So I guess common ground is out?

'THIS IS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE RESISTANCE'

"These demonstrations that you're seeing in the streets? When it's in places last night like Milwaukee and Nashville, not exactly Berkeley and Ann Arbor. This is going to continue -- tonight and the next night and the next night."

"I don't have to wish ill, he is ill. He is a racist, he is a misogynist, he is an authoritarian..." FULL STORY

And Obumer is staying in DC to "stir the pot". The police in Portland have their hands full tonight. You would think after awhile the people and the police would just get a snoot full of the war being fought in our cities ,how that helps the Liberal Cause is beyond me! Must be so proud to be a Democrat and embrace the Violence, just like the other war torn 3rd world countries.
I vote these what ever they are, be sent to Mars , at least the first few times, at least until we find out whats eating them for dinner. :facepalm:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

The System Has Spoken? (It's Complicated)

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 02:42 AM

Doka wrote:TRUMP MAKES HISTORY! Takes Michigan – Gains 306 Electoral Votes to Win Historic Race

Tonight Michigan was finally called for Donald Trump moving his Electoral College (EC) count up to 306 total to Hillary Clinton’s 232.  (Although Google will still not report it like other media institutions.) The current results show the following:

See Charts
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... toric-win/
What's also historic is how Hillary is only one of a handful of presidential candidates to lose the Electoral College race yet come out ahead in the popular vote. Not much of a consolation prize, to be sure, yet it IS something the opposition can carry in the their arsenal to de-legitimize the result; use it as leverage they have, AND will. 'The People elected Hillary, The System elected Trump!'

Of course, if it HAD come out the other way around, they'd have had absolutely no qualm with it - It's The Old Dem Double Standard, donchaknow? - Nothing like having it both ways, which means for America it's forever gotta be their way OR the highway.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

"Idiots!"- It's Not What's For Dinner

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 03:25 AM

Doka wrote:

"These demonstrations that you're seeing in the streets? When it's in places last night like Milwaukee and Nashville, not exactly Berkeley and Ann Arbor. This is going to continue -- tonight and the next night and the next night."

"I don't have to wish ill, he is ill. He is a racist, he is a misogynist, he is an authoritarian..." FULL STORY
And Obumer is staying in DC to "stir the pot". The police in Portland have their hands full tonight. You would think after awhile the people and the police would just get a snoot full of the war being fought in our cities ,how that helps the Liberal Cause is beyond me! Must be so proud to be a Democrat and embrace the Violence, just like the other war torn 3rd world countries.
I vote these what ever they are, be sent to Mars , at least the first few times, at least until we find out whats eating them for dinner. :facepalm:
Good idea, Doka, but I'm thinking we won't know what's eating them, 'cause it won't get that far. The minute they see what we're sending them The Martians will start building a space wall.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Revenge Of The Forgotten Class

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 08:08 AM

Edited & Abridged From Alec MacGillis' Article @ Digg
  • It's rare to find voters entering the political process after decades of disconnection. Donald Trump's stunning win Tuesday, defying all the prognosticators, suggested there were many more people so disconnected from the political system that they were literally unaccounted for in the pollsters' modeling, which relies on past voting behavior.

Some of them had never voted before; some had voted for Barack Obama. None were traditional Republican voters. Some were in dire economic straits; others were just a notch up from that and looking down with resentment at the growing dependency around them.

What they shared were three things. They lived in places that were in decline, and had been for some time. They lacked strong attachment to either party at a time when, even within a single metro area like Dayton, the parties had sorted themselves into ideological, geographically disparate camps that left many voters unmoored. And they had profound contempt for a dysfunctional, hyper-prosperous Washington that they saw as utterly removed from their lives.

These newly energized voters helped Trump flip not only battlegrounds like Ohio and Iowa but long-blue Northern industrial states — Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin — without which he would have lost to Hillary Clinton. Nationwide, his margin with the white working class soared to 40 points, up 15 points from Romney's in 2012.

---

Far from the only person I met in my reporting this year who made me think that Trump had spurred something very unusual, there was 54 year old Tracie St. Martin of Miamisburg, a Dayton suburb, with a sturdy, thick-muscled build and sun-weathered face, both of them products of her 26 years as a heavy-construction worker.

She was a proud member of Local 18 of the operating engineers' union, which had been urging its members to support Hillary Clinton. The union provided her health insurance and decent pay levels, and trained her for demanding work, which, just months earlier, had required her to hang off of a Pennsylvania cliff face in her dozer as part of a gas pipeline project.

She came from a staunch Democratic family and had voted for Barack Obama in 2008, before not voting in 2012 because, she said, she was away on one of her long-term jobs. She was a single mother with three grown daughters. She had experienced all manner of sexual discrimination and harassment on very male-heavy worksites over the years.

She was, in other words, as tailor-made a supporter as one could find for Clinton, a self-professed fighter for the average Jane who was running to become the first woman president.

And yet St. Martin was leaning toward Trump.

Her explanation for this was halting but vehement, spoken with pauses and in bursts. She was disappointed in Obama after having voted for him. "I don't like the Obama persona, his public appearance and demeanor," she said. "I wanted people like me to be cared about. People don't realize there's nothing without a blue-collar worker." She regretted that she did not have a deeper grasp of public affairs. "No one that's voting knows all the facts," she said. "It's a shame. They keep us so f_cking busy and poor that we don't have the time."

When she addressed Clinton herself, it was in a stream that seemed to refer to, but not explicitly name, several of the charges thrown against Clinton by that point in time, including her handling of the deadly 2012 attack by Islamic militants on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya; the potential conflicts of interest at the Clinton Foundation; and her use of a private email server while serving as Secretary of State, mixing national security business with emails to her daughter, Chelsea.

"To have lives be sacrificed because of corporate greed and warmongering, it's too much for me — and I realize I don't have all the facts — that there's just too much sidestepping on her. I don't trust her. I don't think that — I know there's casualties of war in conflict, I'm a big girl, I know that. But I lived my life with no secrets. There's no shame in the truth. There's mistakes made. We all grow. She's a mature woman and she should know that. You don't email your f_cking daughter when you're a leader. Leaders need to make decisions, they need to be focused. You don't hide stuff.

"That's why I like Trump," she continued. "He's not perfect. He's a human being. We all make mistakes. We can all change our mind. We get educated, but once you have the knowledge, you still have to go with your gut."

---

By this year, many liberals had gotten so fed up with hearing about these woebegone voters and all their political needs that they were openly declaring them a lost cause, motivated more by racial issues than economic anxiety, and declaring that the expanding Democratic coalition of racial and ethnic minorities and college-educated white voters obviated the need to cater to the white working class.

But this assessment suffered from a fatal overgeneralization. The "white working class" was a hugely broad category — as pollsters defined it, any white voter without a four-year college degree, roughly one-third of the electorate. Within that category were crucial distinctions, especially regional ones. Democrats in national elections had lost most white working-class voters in the Deep South — indeed, virtually all white voters there — a long time ago.

Yet there was a whole subset of the white working class Obama was still winning: voters in northern states where unions, however diminished, still served to remind members of their Democratic roots (and build inter-racial solidarity). Across the North, Obama ran even or ahead with John Kerry and Al Gore among white working class voters; their raw vote total for him nationwide exceeded his tallies of college-educated white voters and minority supporters.

In October came a revelation that seemed sure to weaken Trump's standing among women of all classes, release of an 11-year-old tape in which Trump boasted of trying to commit adultery with a married woman and grabbing women "by the pussy."

A few days after the release of the tape, which was followed by a string of accusations from women saying they had been sexually harassed and assaulted by Trump, I checked back in with Tracie St. Martin to see if she still supported him. She was working on a new gas plant in Middletown, a working-class town near Dayton that was the setting of the recent best-selling memoir "Hillbilly Elegy."

Here's what she wrote back in a text message: "I still appreciate the honesty in some of his comments. Most of his comments. I still favor what he says he may be able to do. I am voting against Hillary, come what may with Trump. It's important to me that ‘we the people' actually have political power. And electing Trump will prove that. I am AMAZED at the number of people voting for him. The corruption is disgusting in the press. Yes, as of right now I am voting FOR Trump." She was sure he would win, she said: "His support is crazy! The polls have to be wrong. Have to be fixed."

And she shared an anecdote that reflected how differently Trump's comments had been received in some places than. others. "I'm setting steel for this new gas plant…I'm operating a rough terrain forklift," she wrote. "So today, I kept thinking about the debate and the audio was released … And I got underneath a load of steel and was moving it…I was laughing and laughing and one of the iron workers asked ‘what are u laughing at.' I said ‘I grabbed that load right by the p_ssy' and laughed some more…And said ‘when you're an operator you can do that ya know', laughed all f_cking day."

---

On Election Day, I drove to a polling station in Shrewsbury, Pennsylvania, a small town south of York, just across the Maryland line. The polling station was inside an evangelical church housed inside a vast, mostly abandoned shopping plaza. It's Republican country, where Romney outpolled Obama 2–1.

Trump won that one small precinct by 144 more votes than Romney had won it in 2012 — a 20 percent increase. And all across rural and small-town Pennsylvania, that pattern repeated itself. In Scranton's Lackawanna County, where Obama had won 63 percent, Clinton won only 50 percent.

In Michigan's rural Marquette County, where Obama had won 56 percent, Clinton got only 49 percent. Trump became the first Republican since 1988 to win Pennsylvania or Michigan.

In Ohio's Mahoning County, home of Youngstown, where Obama got 63 percent, Clinton got only 50 percent. In Hocking County, just adjacent to Nelsonville, Clinton fell even further, getting 30 percent, down from the 48 percent Obama had gotten, and realizing Taylor Sappington's fears.

And at Tracie St. Martin's working-class precinct in Miamisburg, where Obama had managed to get 43 percent in 2012, Clinton's support plunged to 26 percent, giving Trump a margin of 293 votes just in that one precinct, triple Romney's margin four years earlier.

That helped provide Trump a historic claim: the first Republican majority in Dayton's Montgomery County in 28 years. Statewide, Trump won by a whopping eight percentage points, a swing of 10 points from four years earlier. He had brought new voters out of the woodwork; he had converted some white working-class Obama voters while others had just stayed home.

St. Martin, who was still hard at work on the Middletown gas plant with a "great bunch of ironworkers," was elated. "I just really needed to know that I was part of a majority that recognized we need these things that Trump spoke of," she told me. "More importantly for me, to NOT have Hillary as Commander in Chief."

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Doka » 11-12-2016 10:35 AM

Quote: "What's also historic is how Hillary is only one of a handful of presidential candidates to lose the Electoral College race yet come out ahead in the popular vote. Not much of a consolation prize, to be sure, yet it IS something the opposition can carry in the their arsenal to de-legitimize the result; use it as leverage they have, AND will. 'The People elected Hillary, The System elected Trump!'"

I have read a couple things about Hiltlerys, winning of the Popular Vote, if you will note it is pretty close, and if they the Demon Team wanted to go digging around in them to verify her Popular win that all the illegal , multiple, and dead people votes would pop to the surface. Like in Virginia , her good friend Gov McAuliffe insisted 60,000 prisoners be allowed to vote, for Hillary of course, and she won the State by , drum roll ....60,000 votes! None of this did I verify, but the way this Mafia works, it is probably close. :rolleyes:
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: "Idiots!"- It's Not What's For Dinner

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-12-2016 01:20 PM

Riddick wrote:
Doka wrote:

Good idea, Doka, but I'm thinking we won't know what's eating them, 'cause it won't get that far. The minute they see what we're sending them The Martians will start building a space wall.
Space wall?

Here's more pertinent to your eye opener. We are in their eyes and always have been in them for 1,400 years and here's who is egging the riots on from half way around the world. :realmad:

MSM is not so much live at these multiple street eruptions of the bused in millennials and Soros miscreants paid in full. D.C. is too quiet now, and Chillery is too! :oops:

https://www.jihadwatch.org/2016/11/isis ... mp-victory
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 11-12-2016 02:21 PM

remember - some states did allow ILLEGALS to vote -- ahem. Also quite a list of 'dead people' voted as well. so guess her 'popularity is what?

As for the protestors... in case you missed C2C last night -- craig's list - jobs - soros foundation.

Riddick
Pirate

Outer Space Jitters

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 06:21 PM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:Space wall?
Sure, why not? I mean, deporting undesirables to the Red Planet's a nice notion from our perspective but who knows? Could be besides no taste treat they're too high in cholesterol for the Martian diet. So then what? Like they'd want 'em kickin' around the place any more than us?

Nosiree, a line's gotta be drawn somewhere. It's a border security issue, donchaknow. And they won't just build a wall in space. There'll be nothing cheap about it AND they'll make us pay for it!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

The Numbers Racket

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 06:31 PM

Doka wrote:Quote: "What's also historic is how Hillary is only one of a handful of presidential candidates to lose the Electoral College race yet come out ahead in the popular vote. Not much of a consolation prize, to be sure, yet it IS something the opposition can carry in the their arsenal to de-legitimize the result; use it as leverage they have, AND will. 'The People elected Hillary, The System elected Trump!'"

I have read a couple things about Hiltlerys, winning of the Popular Vote, if you will note it is pretty close, and if they the Demon Team wanted to go digging around in them to verify her Popular win that all the illegal , multiple, and dead people votes would pop to the surface. Like in Virginia , her good friend Gov McAuliffe insisted 60,000 prisoners be allowed to vote, for Hillary of course, and she won the State by , drum roll ....60,000 votes! None of this did I verify, but the way this Mafia works, it is probably close. :rolleyes:
Huh! So prisoners pulled her fat out of the fire in Virginy eh? 'Course, anywhere you go, there's only so many cons and illegals, and times the same person can vote. OTOH if all else falls short, why not go all out on the dead vote? Increased turnout among the deceased, that's the ticket!

Anahoo Doka, would you believe in most all I've read I've not noted numbers readily leading to a characterization of Hillary's overall popular vote lead as 'pretty close' by similar historical failed campaign comparisons especially but some winning ones also? (Here's a 'for instance' graphic) -

Once certified grand totals come out we may well see Hillary's "popularity" in large comes from big states lopsided her way, like NY and CA, that don't require Mafia tactics to get the numbers - Any case, regardless of statistical significance Dems'll claim the moral high ground, you betcha -

In that regard, just how and when random acts of mindless violence entered that lofty landscape I can't say but I can understand the method behind the madness, to wit that protester who said 'People have to die'? Casualties are their way to keep those eligible Dem voter pool numbers up!! :eek:

-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-12-2016 11:57 PM

Thanks for the graph I'd never seen before Riddick. Those were near photo finishes like a horse race!

A large percentage of the of popular vote for HRC at 200K was from folks allowed to vote without showing voter ID, to include our welcomed illegals, one man voting for his whole family and votes for the dead. One lady journalist voting in New York state made the news by donning a full burka declaring under the cloth that she was Huma Abedine. :wink:

Of the 700,000 citizens of San Francisco only 13,000 voted for The Donald!

:P You gotta be smart to outwit our modern voting procedures that's left our saddened Founding Father's buried under ground without being skewered feet and head into a electrified rotisserie!

MK II

:P Edited on November 15th and not the 16th as noted below! :lol: If Wiener's former wife goes to the lock up with her mistress the least I could do was to spell her name right adding an e where before I'd entered an i after the b! :roll:
Last edited by Malaria_Kidd II on 11-15-2016 12:03 PM, edited 2 times in total.
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-14-2016 01:46 PM

A VERY GOOD ARTICLE, READ Comments if you have a chance

Original article Canada Free Press

http://canadafreepress.com/article/skul ... -most-foul#

NOV 11,2016
Donald Trump Knows Skullduggery, and He Knows Exactly How To Deal With It…

Quote: Obama wants protection. He wants guarantees from Trump that he will be shielded from something he or somebody right next to him is totally guilty of. What could that be? Whom could that be?

Him? Valerie? Michelle? Hillary or Bill have something on him and he wants them protected?

I don’t know. Something really, really, really bad. Something Trump already knows, or knows he will find out about once he takes control of the Government.

And even then it will be like living in some Byzantine or ancient Saxon royal court of intrigue—maniacally dangerous—until he can clean out the living vermin and Obamanized sycophants. He will need his protective detail, AND the personally gunned private armies his predecessors built for themselves. (link)

Quote: The Obama/Clinton ideological escape plan requires the building of a national narrative of forgiveness.  If they succeed President Donald Trump would be less able to hold them accountable.  At least, that’s the current play they appear to be counting on.

Don’t look for Donald Trump to solve this “rioting” issue, it’s not his problem.  Obama/Clinton own this.  Billionaire businessman, President Elect Trump, knows how to use leverage better than any tactician these Alinskyites have ever faced.

Additionally, amid all of this self-preservation Machiavellian strategy, there are the facilitating members of the right-side of the UniParty, the ‘Roberts-The-Bruce’(McConnell, Flake, Sasse, Graham et al), who will also be looking to hide their duplicity.

However, the important part behind all of these words is this:

DONALD TRUMP KNOWS THIS..

Dissuade your fears.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/20 ... l-with-it/
KARMA RULES

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-14-2016 02:41 PM

Seems to me that , Obama And Company of Crime are stuck between what we all know(on the forum) and Trump knows . But we also, all know , who really is in control of the Rioters , it is Soros, who is turning up the heat by the way. Soros is ,no doubt, pretty pissed that his hand Chosen group of "Flying Monkeys" got caught with their hands in the cookie jar and has his own agenda. And as per usual We have the Media of Anarchists still pumping out CRAP, to see what sticks. Ho Hum. :roll:

Go mix up some chocolate milk, take a deep breath and relax.

But if you can't help but watch, Obama, is on his way this week to see if he can keep Europe , Asia, and South America on course with The TPP (NWO) , The Soros Dream ,alive.Let's see if he can make some points. Those in The EU, that continue with this charade, should go get Russian citizenship papers now , to avoid the rush. :surprised
KARMA RULES

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-14-2016 07:50 PM

Trump called Alex Jones to thank him for all his help. After January, Alex Jones might have to go out of business as who is he going to blame for all the conspiracies? :mrgreen:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Ironic Isn't It?

Post by Riddick » 11-15-2016 03:16 AM

Raggedyann wrote:Trump called Alex Jones to thank him for all his help. After January, Alex Jones might have to go out of business as who is he going to blame for all the conspiracies? :mrgreen:
Well, insofar there's always the current political climate shift to report on, Alex will have a job covering stories on folks who are opposing it - AND in that any anti-Trump activities cause anyone anxiety, there'll be a market to cater to, for news and for his 'preparedness' products -

WOW!! A hostile environment? And the effects of climate change are to blame! How 'Bout Dat?

-Donald Trump Image

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 11-16-2016 12:00 PM

maybe they'll just PUSH for kids to be released from High Schools to go out and protest more??

AND push more college kids who demanded free college and all paid - of course by taxpayers.??

Or more and more demonstrations and demands in this give me groupies.???
---

In the meantime - how many heard about Trump donating 300k to help train military dogs. NOT just for military but to help veterans in need when they return home.

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”