Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-09-2016 11:24 AM

:sleepy: I stopped in again on my way to the day bed Doka, and I now second your nice post! I was really relieved early this morning around 2 AM. It was like a huge weight was lifted off of my shoulders! :wink: :mrgreen: Tuesday at 6:00 AM I was the first one in the double doors to vote! 8) :yay:

MK II is a non liberal American! :idea:

:pirateboa :grog:
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-09-2016 12:11 PM

I'm withholding judgment for a while. I voted for Johnson. Couldn't bring myself to vote Hillary and while liked a lot of Trump's ideas, sometimes his mouth just scared the crap outa me. No matter who is in there, I want that person to succeed. I just couldn't see Hilary being that person.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 11-09-2016 02:19 PM

TRUMP all the way.
He is not perfect - as have noted. BUT he is a businessman, and knows how to choose people best qualified to do various jobs. His list of possible USSC judges are all constitutional types. To me this is something that has been somewhat missing after Scalia passed away.
Am glad to believe that ObamaCare (ACA) will be removed. It has caused far more problems than many discuss. Oh yes, cost raises we have heard about, and that more and more insurance companies have pulled out. Something else was caused - cutting full time hours to 30 hrs a week. This has caused a lot of problems as people go out to pick up more work to survive. Especially so in jobs with more than a certain number of people due to the owners having to pay extra for the ACA program. I have always thought the idea of allowing insurance companies go across state lines - competition for costs.
Also glad to hear that Common Core will be gone and schools to go back to basics. Educational levels have gone down and down since this came along. Maybe now educational levels will go up. Of course it will take time to accomplish. BUT no kids (parents) will not be able to send their kids to other schools - simply due to the lack of size of schools and numbers of pupils to a classroom. Perhaps having teachers able to move back and forth between schools to teach the classes they are better suited to teach. (?) There are far too many paid administrators in schools (non teachers) that are truly not needed.
As for other things, time will tell. Some things will take more time to do.

Riddick
Pirate

The (R)Evolution Of The Incredible Trump

Post by Riddick » 11-09-2016 04:30 PM

I gotta say after all these years I thought I've seen it all, but the finish to ElectaMania 58 is one for the ages.

I'm still in awe of how its lead-in and election night itself played out like an epic pro wrestling storyline, insofar the polls and media had Hillary in the position of nigh on confirmed first woman to win the WH - Yet just when it looked like her opponent was going to go down for the count it starts to turn big his way, and after a number of nail biting near falls he scores what could be the greatest upset victory since the Colonies beat Britain

Not billed as a loser leaves politics match, even so? It appears America won't have 'The Harpy' to kick around any more - Turns out in the end she's the David who came up short trying to take down 'The Orange Goliath'. And so the world's premiere democracy continues on its incredible journey -

Whachoo Gonna Do When Trump-a-Mania Runs Wild On You!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-10-2016 02:22 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Trump Top 3 Priorities: Health Care, Border, Jobs

Post by Riddick » 11-11-2016 06:46 AM

US President-elect Donald Trump visited Congress on Thursday and proclaimed that health care, border security and jobs will be his top three priorities when he moves to the White House next January.

Continuing a Washington victory tour of sorts after his presidential election shocked the world, Trump and Vice president-elect Mike Pence sat down with House Speaker Paul Ryan and then with Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to discuss the Republican priorities in Congress.

Ryan and Trump had a testy relationship during the campaign, with the House speaker last month saying he would not defend the nominee after Trump's lewd comments about women were made public.

Now that Trump is the president-elect, Ryan appeared friendly and gracious as they met, first over lunch and then in his Capitol office.

"We had a very detailed meeting," Trump told reporters at a brief photo spray.

"As you know, health care -- we're going to make it affordable. We are going to do a real job on health care," he said.

Trump made repealing Obamacare, and building a border wall between the United States and Mexico, pillars of his presidential campaign.

FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-11-2016 10:41 AM

Sounds good to me. I don't believe Ryan will make the cut, though. :|
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-11-2016 10:54 AM

Riddick wrote:Image
Mornin' Riddick,

Any day's Princeton Clarion always contains two editorial cartoons. Today's smaller one shows the silhouette of Donald' profile using the shape of the 50 states with no borders as his hair. Just the opposite of the pic you've posted for us. :wink:

Copied from the above article......
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff Hey! I just dozed off at the keyboard and I'd better head off to bed Fred! :oops: :lol:
"Trump made repealing Obamacare, and building a border wall between the United States and Mexico, pillars of his presidential campaign."

Donald ought to ask all Americans to send the White Home their hand drawn versions of a wall that they think would work. You never know what might turn out to be non climbable as designed by a 12 year old whiz kid of either gender. :o

MK II :D Mornin' to Doka too! :D I just saw you had posted while I was dozing at the keyboard. :lol:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-11-2016 04:38 PM

What a garbage dump Linnea's Beacon has become. I'm guessing Linnea would be appalled at the "Grab em by the pussy" President of the United States. The current owner/administrator doesn't even post here.

This will probably get me planked but if I cared, I wouldn't have posted it.

Good luck to you all, you're going to need it.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-11-2016 05:16 PM

Thanks for the well wishes, RA

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-11-2016 07:24 PM

A Visit To Trump's America

"In this gentleman’s world view, it was not black versus white, rich versus poor, feminism versus patriarchy, illegal versus citizen; rather, it was those who produce nothing believing themselves entitled, without appreciation, to the goods produced by others versus those who actually produce

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-1 ... ps-america
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 11-11-2016 08:08 PM

"Good luck to you all, you're going to need it."

Thanks RA :D

It seemed to have begun in the wee hours during the morning of the 9th! Our nation needs better luck than it's had in the last nearly 8 years! :wink:

MK II :mrgreen:

#1 A

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋

Riddick
Pirate

The Loyal Oppostion Work With Trump? Yeah, Good Luck With THAT

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 01:02 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:"Good luck to you all, you're going to need it."

Thanks RA :D

It seemed to have begun in the wee hours during the morning of the 9th! Our nation needs better luck than it's had in the last nearly 8 years! :wink:

MK II :mrgreen:
Well, as administrative and legislative success can be said to so many parts luck, AND so many parts everything else, finding common ground would help reduce the need for luck -

Under O we had a deeply divided electorate and two parties that had little desire to work together = Aside a change at the top? I'd say the rest remains to be seen eh!

-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Michael Moore On Trump: 'We Are Going To Resist. We Are Going To Oppose'

Post by Riddick » 11-12-2016 01:45 AM

So I guess common ground is out?

'THIS IS GOING TO BE A MASSIVE RESISTANCE'

"These demonstrations that you're seeing in the streets? When it's in places last night like Milwaukee and Nashville, not exactly Berkeley and Ann Arbor. This is going to continue -- tonight and the next night and the next night."

"I don't have to wish ill, he is ill. He is a racist, he is a misogynist, he is an authoritarian..." FULL STORY

-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-12-2016 01:48 AM

TRUMP MAKES HISTORY! Takes Michigan – Gains 306 Electoral Votes to Win Historic Race

Tonight Michigan was finally called for Donald Trump moving his Electoral College (EC) count up to 306 total to Hillary Clinton’s 232.  (Although Google will still not report it like other media institutions.) The current results show the following:

See Charts
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11 ... toric-win/
KARMA RULES

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”