Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by kbot » 07-22-2016 06:32 PM

Raggedyann wrote: Trump's supposed support for the LGBT community came in conjunction with his statement that immigrants (aka Muslims) will not be welcomed into the US, along with refugees. The amazing statement was made in relation to the murders in Orlando that were carried out by an ISIS radical, and it's questionable that the shooter was actually connected to ISIS but that's another subject.

Trump has alienated women, African Americans, and Latinos but suddenly he is inclusive of the LGBT community. Correlating the connection of LGBT and radical Muslims was disingenuous and sloppy. I laughed out loud.
I hear ya RA - Trump opens his mouth an insults just about everyone.

But then Hillary opens her mouth and lies through her teeth, so........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-22-2016 06:34 PM

Raggedyann wrote:
voguy wrote:No candidate can do any of the protect this or that from a White House in Washington. The only way to do that effectively is via martial law. Think about it seriously, folks. What can ANYONE in charge of the nation do to make you safer except to lock down the nation and create more laws?

Safety and security starts from a local level, with citizen involvement. Even then, it's not going to be 100%.

Think about your situation. You're sitting at your computer, reading a forum, when someone busts your door to harm or steal from you. Do you really thinking some suit in Washington can save you? Get real.
:bigup:
I listened to Trump and heard this and immediately thought "He's gonna impose martial law on us........"

wouldn't surprise me one bit
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-22-2016 07:34 PM

kbot wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:
voguy wrote:No candidate can do any of the protect this or that from a White House in Washington. The only way to do that effectively is via martial law. Think about it seriously, folks. What can ANYONE in charge of the nation do to make you safer except to lock down the nation and create more laws?

Safety and security starts from a local level, with citizen involvement. Even then, it's not going to be 100%.

Think about your situation. You're sitting at your computer, reading a forum, when someone busts your door to harm or steal from you. Do you really thinking some suit in Washington can save you? Get real.
:bigup:
I listened to Trump and heard this and immediately thought "He's gonna impose martial law on us........"

wouldn't surprise me one bit
Trump says he will be the "Law and order" President". I don't think you would have to worry about martial law as his martial law will only apply to Muslims, Mexicans and African Americans. I shudder to imagine.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-22-2016 07:53 PM

How Trump REALLY Feels About Queer People, Explained In One Sentence

Donald Trump has vowed to appoint judges who will overturn the Supreme Court’s ruling on marriage equality, has stated that he supports states’ rights to pass laws that give permission to discriminate against queer people, and he recently courted 400 of the most anti-queer leaders in America, so his promise to protect queer people (especially as the leader of the Republican Party which just passed “the most anti-LGBT platform in history”) is nothing but a pile of steaming elephant **** and anyone who tries to tell you otherwise ― including Trump himself ― is lying to you and themselves.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/tru ... 9876cef2bf
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 07-23-2016 11:46 AM

DID ANY of you watch the films of Donald and his father? Or late ones showing things that Donald has done for this nation? And often without his name being used to accomplish what needed to be done? Gee guess you didn't. Guess you all missed the various blacks who spoke for Trump. Or the Korean (US Citizen) doctor. Or the women (one of several) that Trump as put as heads of companies, hotels, etc. Guess you just believe media hype instead.

WE need Law and Order in this nation. We need it at state levels. We have had how many cops killed since January one? We have had a lot who have also left police work because of the killings. It used to be that one cop per car was all that was needed. NOW we must have two -- why? Safety! Even then not safe. Can you walk down a street alone - say in the evenings? Do you feel safe? Not in the cities. Listen to Obama when cops are killed. OH their fault and gee must change verbiage. But let one black be harmed or killed and Obama is all over the news big time...racist remarks.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-23-2016 03:11 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:Listen to Obama when cops are killed. OH their fault and gee must change verbiage.
Did you see the White House lit up in blue after all the cop killings. Yeah, me neither.

Society has laws for a reason. What society doesn't have are people who obey the laws as written. The more we excuse someone from bad behavior, the more we enable them to the next level of bad behavior. There comes a time when people have to understand it's not because of a color, it's because they made really profound bad choices.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-23-2016 03:17 PM

voguy wrote:
Cherry Kelly wrote:Listen to Obama when cops are killed. OH their fault and gee must change verbiage.
Did you see the White House lit up in blue after all the cop killings. Yeah, me neither.

Society has laws for a reason. What society doesn't have are people who obey the laws as written. The more we excuse someone from bad behavior, the more we enable them to the next level of bad behavior. There comes a time when people have to understand it's not because of a color, it's because they made really profound bad choices.
I'm sure Obama would have lit up the WH in black if he figured the glow could be seen at night. :mrgreen:

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-23-2016 04:08 PM

Raggedyann wrote:I'm sure Obama would have lit up the WH in black if he figured the glow could be seen at night. :mrgreen:
Look for glowing teeth. As in the Cheshire Cat.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-24-2016 12:38 PM

LINK TO STORY

How To Move To Ireland If Donald Trump Becomes President
This Irish island wants you to at least consider it.
07/21/2016 04:54 pm 16:54:07

Long before Donald Trump came onto the political scene, we’d always thought Ireland would be a snazzy place to live. And now that Trump is officially the GOP nominee, we’re finding even more reason to skip town for the Emerald Isle.

We’d likely be more than welcome there: After the tiny Irish island of Inishturk gained popularity as a potential place for Americans to escape Trump, many locals were quick to voice their approval of hosting us in their little paradise. So, how do you actually move to Ireland as a U.S. citizen? Let’s break it down:

Step 1: Visit Ireland to make sure you like it. (Spoiler alert: You will.)

American citizens can visit Ireland for up to 90 days without a visa. (Just make sure your passport is valid for your entire stay!) Feel free to visit tiny coastal towns, savor some coffee and feast your eyes on dazzling ocean vistas while you’re there.

Step 2: Find a job in Ireland.

If you aren’t a student or a traveling musical pop star sensation, then it’s easiest to enter Ireland when you already have a job. For casual work, the Citizens Information Board recommends looking for advertisements in shop windows or Irish newspapers. Most professional industries, on the other hand, have locally-based associations that can point you toward openings. No matter what kind of job you find, you’ll need an Employment Permit.

Step 3: Get an Employment Permit.

Many types of jobs require a General Employment Permit, which is valid for two years with an option to renew for an additional three years. To get this permit, you must have a job offer from a registered Irish employer. It can get tricky, because some jobs will require your employer to meet a Labour Market Needs Test to show that the position could not be filled by a person within the European Economic Area. The General Permit costs about $1,100 if you’re looking to stay for at least two years, but if Trump’s in charge, it just may be worth it.

Certain specialized workers, like medical practitioners and food scientists, can quality for a Critical Skills Employment Permit. This permit is even better than the General one because you won’t need to pass the Labour Market Test, and you’ll eventually be eligible to apply to the Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service sooner.

Some jobs aren’t eligible for employment permit at all. These include hotel managers, police officers and fitness instructors. (Sorry, prospective Irish fitness instructors.)

Step 4: Choose between all of Ireland’s perfect places to live.

Will it be the craggy and magical Cliffs of Moher? Or the storied County Cork with its famous Blarney Stone? Perhaps somewhere in the Ring of Kerry among the cuddly sheep population is more your style. One thing’s for sure: The only walls you’ll see around here are around ancient castles.

Step 5: Enjoy!

Ireland is home to some incredible beer, some incredible people and ― most of all ― a totally Trump-free atmosphere. Cheers to THAT!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-24-2016 05:13 PM

Erie comparison - Hitler and Trump

Instead of communism, it's terrorism.
Instead of blame the Jews, it's blame the Muslims
Instead of blame the immigration of the Polish and Jews, it's blame the Mexicans

Law and order to follow. :shock:

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-24-2016 05:22 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-24-2016 06:29 PM

I hated that show, now I know why. :)

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-25-2016 04:13 AM

Raggedyann wrote:Eerie comparison - Hitler and Trump - Nah! Hitllery was a first just ask Mark Levin.

Instead of communism, it's terrorism. - There's always a spooky "ism" in the world's skisms! Get ah carry gun!
Instead of blame the Jews, it's blame the Muslims - "That's finally correct after 1,400 years!" says the long dead ghost of The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin Al Hussieni!
Instead of blame the immigration of the Polish and Jews, it's blame the Mexicans - Closing NYC's Ellis Island was a start!

[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-26-2016 04:46 AM

Malaria_Kidd II wrote:
Raggedyann wrote:Eerie comparison - Hitler and Trump - Nah! Hitllery was a first just ask Mark Levin.

Instead of communism, it's terrorism. - There's always a spooky "ism" in the world's skisms! Get ah carry gun!
Instead of blame the Jews, it's blame the Muslims - "That's finally correct after 1,400 years!" says the long dead ghost of The Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Amin Al Hussieni!
Instead of blame the immigration of the Polish and Jews, it's blame the Mexicans - Closing NYC's Ellis Island was a start!

I have no idea on how you view Muslim Americans MK, but on a serious note:

It is highly unlikely that under a Trump administration all American Muslims would be rounded up, stripped of everything they own, and placed in concentration camps to await a fate of being starved, or gassed to death. At least I can't imagine that it could be possible. However, what Trump HAS done by saying he will ban other Muslims from entering the US is doom 3.3 million American citizens to a life that is quite possibly somewhat different than it was prior to Trump.

Post Trump - Emotions such as uncertainty, confusion, caution, and fear, have more than likely become a part of every American Muslim's daily life. Trump fully unleashed and gave credence to a hatred that they now have to deal with more than they ever have in the past.

This certainly gives me the creeps as to how one man's thought train can negatively affect so many innocent people - overnight.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-26-2016 09:03 AM

I do not for one second think that ALL Muslims are terrorists, But , they are in just as much danger as the rest of us as the Radical Muslims are obligated ( by Sharia Law) to take them out(kill) too. Have you never heard of "Ethnic Cleansing" ,"Genocide"? It is the cleaning out (killing) of their own people, because those people do NOT LIVE UP to the rules the Radicals live by. I know it is hard to understand. But until one gets a grasp on how it works even "sort of", you will continue to do a dis-service to the people of Islam who would like NOT, to be murdered like the rest of us.

Do you think any of these people and those of not their faith, are out of line, when all do not want to be "cleansed"?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”