Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by voguy » 07-03-2016 10:55 AM

Doka wrote:I understand you where not suggesting me. :) I am. Because , the Aliens better take the voters also, because the "sleazy politicians" would be just be replaced with more of the same . Human types are just known to take "Lemonade and turn it into Lemons" in a New York minute. Just say'in, "take me" away, save me the frustration..
Optionally, remove yourself from the "bravo sierra" which is localized. One of the reasons I'm moving up north.

Or you can go live with the Pleideans in South America. :)

Don't go with the Greys. They have a rotten sense of humor.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Riddick
Pirate

Well, Ain't That Tweet

Post by Riddick » 07-04-2016 11:07 PM

So much an actual comprehensive and organized campaign & strategy exists, outside of media and event appearances a considerable sized slice of The Donald's time and attention appears spent on Twitter, including but not limited to select re-tweetings.

What are the real attention getters? Oh, just stuff like this latest and greatest gaffe

Who knows? If it goes his way, the book of how to get elected'll need a new edition.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Malaria_Kidd II
Pirate
Location: SW IN USA-UK Midlands SCANIAowner @ Sound Cloud - @ Supernaturalearth

Post by Malaria_Kidd II » 07-05-2016 04:30 AM

Mornin' Riddick n all contributing often,

:idea: Maybe the new edition was predicted back in 2011?

Your lines are right on and at the very least this was interesting also on being the Donald and I'd forgotten what a renewed evangelist Jim Bakker looked like! :|

The fella on the phone is a retired firefighter that must have done automatic writing with words coming from above his office desk way up high in God's Country! :roll: That's me looking up there but this ain't automatic writing. :lol:

MK II :)
[*]@ #2 Find the eerie antedating of 12/7/1941 vs 9/11/01

#1 A

https://youtu.be/DUY8aSx8-yo

#1 B

🌎 🏔 🌏 🗻 🌍 🌋
https://youtu.be/ajRuvYMk30E

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/superna ... -t543.html

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 07-06-2016 09:08 AM

hmm when GW left office, the national debt was what? 10 Trillion - but it had been building up to that over how many presidencies? OH YA quite a few. Obama is in office and how many trillion now - under just ONE president... doubled what it took several prior presidencies.
---
The FBI added the term "intent" and oh gee Hillary gets away with her illegalities. Oh ya - after her hubby and Lynch had that meeting about what? "grandbabies" -- ROFLMAO! AND then Hillary is flying in AF1 with Obama to a campaign rally. WHO do you think is paying for that? How many others have gone to JAIL for doing far far less damage and Hillary gets a pass? A PASS because of the word "intent" -- ohh the courts are going to be filled with criminals using that term and oh gee judges will have to let them go same as the FBI did.
---
Trump tell things like they are and some people are too blind by DEM media coverups. Can Trump get everything done -- only time will tell. Do I believe he can accomplish a lot - YES! Why - because WE THE PEOPLE ARE TIRED OF MEDIA HYPE over these last few years.
---
We Senior citizens are tired of being told we can't have a COLA raise three years - and only under OBAMA's administration say so -- but oh gee gov't peeps oh yaaaa sure they get COLA.
---
WE DESERVE better than same ole same ole from the current administration.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 07-06-2016 11:01 AM

What was the rationale for the imposition of martial law? 1) mass immigration (check), (2) foreign and domestic threat (check), (3) tanked economy (check).....

Doesn't take a rocket scientist - or a village, for that matter..........
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-06-2016 04:46 PM

You realize that in every transgression which has come down, from the debt to the pardons, not one angers the population collectively.

People are to the point where they don't care. It's sort of like junior high where you had the class population, and then the class bullies, cool kids, and mean girls. Nothing changed, and people avoided them. But they still got votes for prom kink and queen.

I'm thinking that something like an Australian gun grab, massing tax or forfeiture, or complete lack of due process of law will have to hit the citizens to start a revolution. But then, it will get real ugly and fast.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-07-2016 01:00 AM

These times seem be bringing out the very worst in people, the very best that is being brought out in people, well they are just not news worthy,but I believe there is a whole bunch of them out there. We don't need any more "Crap". We need something that can touch the heart and will pull us back together again. Maybe just "dream'in but it is a peaceful one. :D
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-07-2016 01:39 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-07-2016 04:47 PM

Doka wrote:These times seem be bringing out the very worst in people, the very best that is being brought out in people, well they are just not news worthy,but I believe there is a whole bunch of them out there. We don't need any more "Crap". We need something that can touch the heart and will pull us back together again. Maybe just "dream'in but it is a peaceful one. :D
My take from being in the public is someone who is sort of liberal is moving to the super liberal side, and those on the conservative side are going to the super conservative side. Moderates seem to want to define themselves one way or another. It's as if to make our point we have to be ten times what we are.

Here's the sad part... I have friends on BOTH sides who (at one time) I could carry on civil debate with. Now just a simple comment sets them off.

Just today I mentioned that when the FBI interviewed Hillary, for some reason it was not "under oath", which is highly unusual. A liberal friend immediately snapped and said, "That's just like you conservatives. You want everything tied up in a neat little knot. I wish all you co**suckers would just die." This from a person who I've known for a decade, knows my politics, and a year ago could carry on a civil discussions. Now she's all wild about stuff.

I think all the illegalities in government, wars, debt, job loss, etc has really got people so frustrated they have literally lost their ability to calmly discuss things. Who know, maybe if we could have a calm dialog and want to solve problems, we could fix Washington.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-09-2016 08:11 PM

“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 07-15-2016 02:20 PM

13669181_10154242781070120_8418496313151975293_n.jpg
13669181_10154242781070120_8418496313151975293_n.jpg (45.69 KiB) Viewed 2647 times
He's trying to figure out the meaning of the cartoon he's in.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-15-2016 04:35 PM

As close as I want to get to Canada it's not because I want to live there, but because I see a free man having opportunity with a country across a lake. I think more people say they will go than actually will. Sort of like a kid saying he'll hold his breath till he dies if he doesn't get his way.

Canada has opportunity, and so does a free U.S.

However, despite Obamacare, it's easier to get around the healthcare issue here than in Canada.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 07-15-2016 04:40 PM

Raggedyann wrote:Image
He's trying to figure out the meaning of the cartoon he's in.
Stupid cartoons! It doesn't matter who Trump's VP is.

Trump will smash Crooked HIllary. It's simple as that

Dont forget, there's only ONE strongest one there is!

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 07-15-2016 04:48 PM

I'm wondering if it's true that Trump didn't want Gov. Mike Pence. Some say he really wanted Newt Gingrich, the former speaker of the House, because of the diplomacy factor. Maybe he would be a better Secretary of State. Mike Flynn, retired lieutenant general in the U.S. Army, was also in the top because of Trump's thought to rebuild the military. I'm thinking the party picked Pence to reign in Trump.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 07-15-2016 08:43 PM

I have to say that I do like who Trump is bringing into play. I keep thinking about the "ice rink" that he didn't know how to build, the one people are enjoying now. I was listening to a Flynn interview the other night, very interesting man. Lot's of knowledge about what is going on and what needs to be fixed, especially after working for our , "Destroyer n Chief".

Trump, love him, hate him, judge and malign him, belittle and begrudge, has done something no one else had the guts to do. That is to take on the haters , the Elite on all sides of the aisle. Said things ,that we only dreamed of hearing or even saying. So for that, alone, I am grateful a door opened even for a short time and even pave the way for more Johnsons?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”