Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

voguy
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by voguy » 03-26-2016 10:01 AM

Understood. The best thing you can do in an urban area is to develop a group, or collection of friends who all look after each other.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-26-2016 10:16 AM

National Enquirer Cruz infidelity story could cost Trump a prominent supporter
By Thomas Lifson - March 26, 2016

Donald Trump has denied any connection to the National Enquirer story released yesterday claiming Ted Cruz has had 5 mistresses:
I have no idea whether or not the cover story about Ted Cruz in this week’s issue of the National Enquirer is true or not, but I had absolutely nothing to do with it, did not know about it, and have not, as yet, read it.

Likewise, I have nothing to do with the National Enquirer and unlike Lyin’ Ted Cruz I do not surround myself with political hacks and henchman and then pretend total innocence. Ted Cruz’s problem with the National Enquirer is his and his alone, and while they were right about O.J. Simpson, John Edwards, and many others, I certainly hope they are not right about Lyin’ Ted Cruz.

I look forward to spending the week in Wisconsin, winning the Republican nomination and ultimately the Presidency in order to Make America Great Again.

-Donald J. Trump
But that may not be enough for one of Trump’s earliest, most influential, and enthusiastic supporters, syndicated talk show host Michael Savage. In a passionate 4-minute monologue, Savage said he had knowledge from a source he would “trust with my life” that the charges in the story were false. Savage also noted that he also has been attacked with innuendo over his entire career, and that “it is not pretty to live through this garbage.”

He stated that the Enquirer is run by a close friend of Trump, David Pecker, who flies on Trump’s plane, and that Pecker is behind the Cruz smear. He called on Trump to disavow the story and David Pecker, and threatened to wirhdraw his support if he doesn’t.

LINK TO STORY
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-26-2016 10:51 AM

I have a tendency to believe it was a "set-up" the libs are so good at it, ie the republican debates (questions). The worst thing that could happen for those "creators" would be if if Trumb & Crus would come out together in a show of solidarity. We will see.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-26-2016 02:14 PM

and now the latest news?? (well news anyway) RE CRUZ: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CebHLSkUIAAodJo.jpg

will make no comments just let you read the posting...

----

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-26-2016 02:58 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:and now the latest news?? (well news anyway) RE CRUZ: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CebHLSkUIAAodJo.jpg

----
Cherry, By now you must realize that PTB are NOT going to allow either Trump Or Cruz on the Nov Election. PBS is such a good example of Corporate Media.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-26-2016 03:00 PM

Doka wrote:
Cherry Kelly wrote:and now the latest news?? (well news anyway) RE CRUZ: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CebHLSkUIAAodJo.jpg

----
Cherry, By now you must realize that PTB are NOT going to allow either Trump Or Cruz in on the Nov Election. PBS is such a good example of Corporate Media.
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-26-2016 06:56 PM

These stats keep getting in the way.

National polling from Fox News has the toupee’d totalitarian still topping the GOP field, but only by three points:
Poll shows @realDonaldTrump in the lead for the GOP nomination with 41%. pic.twitter.com/I4Ykq9KU29
— Fox News (@FoxNews) March 26, 2016
However… compare it to where the field was a month ago:
New @FoxNews Poll: @realDonaldTrump Continues to Dominate National Race for GOP Nomination pic.twitter.com/RMBg46fLU1
— FoxNewsInsider (@FoxNewsInsider) February 18, 2016
That’s a YUGE gain for the TedNado, but you won’t see it in the press. And of course all the Trump-humpers will claim that Fox News is biased against Trump, even though they have people like Eric Bolling, Sean Hannity and Bill O’Reilly regularly gobbling his knob on-air.
Via SuperMex on the radio

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-26-2016 07:08 PM

Smear campaigns and Propaganda. HEY IT WORKS!
KARMA RULES

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-27-2016 07:54 AM

Doka wrote:Smear campaigns and Propaganda. HEY IT WORKS!
Reality is only in the mind of the believer. ;)

You do realize if social media had a truth filter then all there would be on it is cat pictures.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-27-2016 10:38 AM

The Super PAC which posted the picture of Melania Trump tied closely with Carly Fiorina.

That McCain Feingold Campaign Finance reform act of 2002 sure helped.

Was listening to Cruz just now and when Donald denies responsibility for the National Enquirer story that's not plausible but when Cruz denies the allegations, that is entirely plausible. :roll:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... -campaign/
A man's character is his fate

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-27-2016 04:33 PM

From Dio's Post

Liz Mair’s Anti-Trump Super PAC Has Same Mailing Address as Carly Fiorina’s Campaign

WASHINGTON, D.C. — Consultant Liz Mair’s controversial anti-Donald Trump super PAC shares a mailing address with Carly Fiorina’s presidential campaign, which just re-launched as a nonprofit.

Fiorina is a Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX)97%
supporter.

Mair’s PAC Make America Awesome is under fire after it ran a sexist advertisement in Utah featuring Trump’s wife Melania, a model, posing nude. The ad encouraged people to vote for Ted Cruz. Mair is open about the fact that she is helping to boost Cruz, though Cruz has denied involvement with the ad.

But how does Make America Awesome make money?

According to the PAC’s most recent report, filed on February 29, 2016, the group listed only seven donors as having given $200 or more, including consultant Juleana Glover, a former George W. Bush and Bill Kristol employee who now works for Teneo Holdings, an advisory firm linked to Bill Clinton.

So Who In the Heck is Liz Mair? What's Fiorina's Role in this? And what do ya know, a Bill Clinton, link? I know Fiorina had troubles at HP, but not sure what. I also have a hunch she is Establishment to the bone.
KARMA RULES

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-27-2016 07:27 PM

As the WI primary is a week from Tuesday, for all it's worth and what good it'll do at this point, being mostly conservative/libertarian, all I know for sure is I'm NOT enthusiastic about ANYONE left in the GOP clown car. Rand is no Ron, yet since Paul's exit I don't see any options that don't involve a lot of nose holding

Even as this is a fairly old quiz that includes candidates that've left the race, I was curious to see what it'd come up with. It's 10 questions, and aside 4 responses I was firm on I could go with one of two for the rest

Disturbingly enough, the first couple times it came back Jeb (!) - Then The Donald, then Ted, then I decided any more changing up answers wasn't going to get me closer to Paul, like it matters right? But what I got out of it was policy-wise, seems at this stage, it doesn't matter a whole heckuva lot WHO gets the nod

Now, I'll not say a Trump nod is altogether indicative of water on the brain - (I'd rather HAVE a hole drilled in my head than see Hillary in the WH!) - Still the question in my mind is, REGARDLESS of the nominee can the party yet come OUT of the convention with a winning hand, or will the GOP Establishment settle for less??
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-27-2016 10:57 PM

I tell ya what, between the GOP establishment and the Libs doing any horrible thing to not find coal in thier stockings like the rest of us, It looks a bit bleak. But I've got to tell ya Riddick , Trump promised to stop the current terrorist imports, that's enough for me at the moment. I'm with you on the Hillary Head drill, Bernie needs upwords of 80% to 95% of every bodies income to pay for the Free Stuff. Oh gods, I want to go home, I think home is just to the left of of the Big Dipper :ufo:
KARMA RULES

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-28-2016 10:10 AM

The GOP "Establishment" - of old RHINO types for the convention - have already said they will not accept just about any of the ones running. That being said - time to get rid of all the old Rhinos. Of course its time to get rid of the old Demos as well. Also cut off their pay for life and see to it all congress critters are kept to term limits and must return to their home states, districts or areas....

For the "Establishment" to so declare they will pick their own -- will create such a riot across this nation -- is putting it mildly.

Frustration --- is only term right now.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-28-2016 04:42 PM

In the paper....
T_Clowns.jpg
T_Clowns.jpg (65.11 KiB) Viewed 2051 times

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”