Being The Donald

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Re: Being The Donald

Post by Riddick » 03-22-2016 01:37 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-22-2016 01:50 AM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

-Donald Trump Image

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-23-2016 09:46 AM

Talk about political fraud going on....

SO disturbing and disgusting: 1. The state of Utah used a Soros counting for votes - means no paper trail to prove the voting. 2. An attack ad showing a "Meet Melania Trump, your next first lady. Or you could vote for Ted Cruz on Tuesday." ((The pix showed wife in a GQ mag photo nude.)) and ran on TV in Utah. ((Naturally Cruz denied even knowing about it.))

Would say LAWSUIT time....

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-23-2016 11:20 AM

kbot wrote:
Diogenes wrote:
voguy wrote:There is an option for the GOP. This is an interesting read.
I've already responded to this but have to say I knew the fix was in when I saw Romney speak. It was the morning of the debate and that night Cruz and Rubio on either side of him were like two yapping Yorkies. It was orchestrated, piss him off, get in his head and get him off his game.
The GOP establishment must be freaking out to trot ol' Mitt out of hiding........ Looks like the plan is to have the home states vote for the remaining candidates, taking away votes from Trump, and hope to be able to engineer a brokered convention wit Cruz as the standard bearer. Yeah, THAT'S a choice - Cruz, who no one in the GOP Congress supports, or Trump, who has somehow managed to tap into the worst voices in this country - or, at least, brought them out of the woodwork and allow them to become the face of his campaign. Either way, the GOP appears to have gone off the rails. So, on the one hand, we have the elites on the Far Right pushing for Cruz and their agenda of exporting more jobs in order to fill their coffers quicker, or Trump with Lord know what clown show he's gonna bring at the policy level, stoking the flames of bigotry in local communities.........
Obvious isn't it the Power Brokers on all sides are threatened - about time and as you see this is what it takes, someone who is not afraid to yield a ball bat right between the eyes - figuratively speaking of course.

As I watch Donald I find myself likening his approach to an Intervention which I must admit I do not find offensive - but then I have a personality which approves of getting whatever "it" is out in the open.

I admit does not always make me popular :lol:
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-23-2016 04:29 PM

Diogenes wrote:Obvious isn't it the Power Brokers on all sides are threatened - about time and as you see this is what it takes, someone who is not afraid to yield a ball bat right between the eyes - figuratively speaking of course.
Sometimes a ball bat is what is needed to get someone's attention, and I think we're getting close to that. The power brokers are not going to let go of their cash cows too easily. And as power does slip from them I see crazier things happen.

There's a story here about a mayor of a small town who was highly unliked. In an effort to guarantee his vote he closed the beerhouses claiming that the reason people would not vote for him was because they were not sober. A few proprietors opened and were arrested. The election went on, but the mayor lost and nobody could find him. Later they found him, dead, buried under 3 tons of dairy cow manure in a field. Which goes to show; if you treat citizens with disregard, deny them their rights, and then attack them, you can wind up in deep ****.

Personally, I think we're past due for a revolution. I'm not so sure that it's not a good thing. Problem is, the power brokers who have held status quo would all have to hoisted on the pole.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-23-2016 09:11 PM

voguy wrote:
Diogenes wrote:Obvious isn't it the Power Brokers on all sides are threatened - about time and as you see this is what it takes, someone who is not afraid to yield a ball bat right between the eyes - figuratively speaking of course.
Sometimes a ball bat is what is needed to get someone's attention, and I think we're getting close to that. The power brokers are not going to let go of their cash cows too easily. And as power does slip from them I see crazier things happen.

There's a story here about a mayor of a small town who was highly unliked. In an effort to guarantee his vote he closed the beerhouses claiming that the reason people would not vote for him was because they were not sober. A few proprietors opened and were arrested. The election went on, but the mayor lost and nobody could find him. Later they found him, dead, buried under 3 tons of dairy cow manure in a field. Which goes to show; if you treat citizens with disregard, deny them their rights, and then attack them, you can wind up in deep ****.

Personally, I think we're past due for a revolution. I'm not so sure that it's not a good thing. Problem is, the power brokers who have held status quo would all have to hoisted on the pole.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-23-2016 09:19 PM

VO,

We have so many layers upon layers upon layers of corruption and crony capitalism, I don't even know how we would sort it all out and even if we got close how would you make it stick with human nature being what it is - and with so many deserving to be on time out, we would run ou\

Overwhelming I'm afraid and I too need to purchase a Jeep and head on out. :D

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-25-2016 07:40 AM

Diogenes wrote:VO,
We have so many layers upon layers upon layers of corruption and crony capitalism, I don't even know how we would sort it all out and even if we got close how would you make it stick with human nature being what it is - and with so many deserving to be on time out, we would run ou\
Overwhelming I'm afraid and I too need to purchase a Jeep and head on out. :D
Understood. I compare it to a pack of wild animals at times. If you're attacked by a small pack, shooting the lead one usually causes the rest of the pack to scatter and run. In a large pack they will still advance as the ones behind don't realize the danger and keep pressing the ones in front to attack, thus the mentality of the herd changes.

My short time here has changed my perspective on what life is like in the U.S., which is why I've changed my viewpoint of an open BnB to one which is more secluded. A Jeep with a good off-road system might be vital to staying off major roads and highways.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-25-2016 10:11 AM

Hate to tell you this, but anywhere you go on this "mud ball" you will be found, there truely "no place" to hide. We take our Karma with us.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-25-2016 10:52 AM

ah too solve the dilemma -- hook them up to a 'lie detector' ---

well its a thought.....

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-25-2016 06:51 PM

Doka wrote:Hate to tell you this, but anywhere you go on this "mud ball" you will be found, there truely "no place" to hide. We take our Karma with us.
It comes down to how much effort would someone want to find "me". There is easier low hanging fruit, as well as the perception that cities and nearby agricultural areas will be easy pickings. Unless I'm known to many people with a need to specifically find me, and there is no other easier targets around, I feel I'll be very safe. Those in cities, not so.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-25-2016 06:52 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote:ah too solve the dilemma -- hook them up to a 'lie detector' ---
well its a thought.....
I would love to see them all submit to this.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 03-26-2016 02:08 AM

voguy wrote:
Cherry Kelly wrote:ah too solve the dilemma -- hook them up to a 'lie detector' ---
well its a thought.....
I would love to see them all submit to this.
Hillary shouldn't have to submit to a lie detector test. Ask her to stop breathing instead. Oh, the agony!

Psychological trauma? Her brain would explode.

Telling the truth is against her religion.

-Donald Trump Image

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-26-2016 07:57 AM

Agreed, Riddick. The Constitution is a double edge sword, which we tend to err on one side. Our system of self-prosecution is protected, however, one has to wonder if you rounded all the politicians up and made them take lie detector tests, the results would anger most of the people to the level of full-scale riot.

In the news business nothing is more frustrating that to see a long term series of statements supporting one side, and when interviewing the person have them say the opposite. Then when challenging them on the facts have their handlers "excuse you" from the questioning or have a boss tell you to "back off".

At some point the clown-car we call the capital needs some serious cleaning.
The_Clown.jpg
The_Clown.jpg (50.08 KiB) Viewed 2558 times

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 03-26-2016 09:58 AM

voguy wrote:
Doka wrote:Hate to tell you this, but anywhere you go on this "mud ball" you will be found, there truely "no place" to hide. We take our Karma with us.
It comes down to how much effort would someone want to find "me". There is easier low hanging fruit, as well as the perception that cities and nearby agricultural areas will be easy pickings. Unless I'm known to many people with a need to specifically find me, and there is no other easier targets around, I feel I'll be very safe. Those in cities, not so.

Voguy, did not intend to come across in such an ominous way, but the fact is, that we are never alone. But if you are one that needs people around at all times, some won't make it in a wilderness situation, when all they have is themselves. For that reason, that's why I wouldn't make it in a city, either.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”