Murder of two Mississippi cops

Moderator: Super Moderators

Doka
Pirate

Murder of two Mississippi cops

Post by Doka » 05-10-2015 09:11 AM

Rookie and 'officer of the year' shot dead in cold blood: Couple and brother arrested for murder of two Mississippi cops after traffic stop; officer on the ground said 'I'm dying' as he tried to raise alarm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3ZkEGabd2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Will the DOJ investigate this?
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

kbot
Pirate

Re: Murder of two Mississippi cops

Post by kbot » 05-10-2015 01:24 PM

Doka wrote: Rookie and 'officer of the year' shot dead in cold blood: Couple and brother arrested for murder of two Mississippi cops after traffic stop; officer on the ground said 'I'm dying' as he tried to raise alarm

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z3ZkEGabd2
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Will the DOJ investigate this?

Heard about this earlier today. Sad that this country has declared open season on the police.

In answer to your question, I'm going to offer a big fat No"......... In today's hypersensitive/ hypercharged media-driven world white cops shooting blacks is hateful and racist. I'd be willing to bet that discussions of the shooting of a white cop by a black man with the assistance of two other blacks will not even deliver a murmur of "racism" by the Far Left media. I'd be willing to bet that the death of both cops (black and white) will be portrayed as tragic (perhaps) by the Left but rice won't enter the picture.......

The DOJ will focus instead on places such as Baltimore and Ferguson and adopt a "nothing to see here...." approach with the deaths of these two officers, claiming the the local authorities have already done the work.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 05-10-2015 04:59 PM

Truly heartbreaking... :(

This has got to stop, now !!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 05-10-2015 05:56 PM

Waverider wrote: Truly heartbreaking... :(

This has got to stop, now !!

I genuinely wonder if we have come to some sort of tipping point in this country - people are so polarized and are having a near-steady stream of hatred fed to them by the media (on both sides), camouflaged as "news". Then, of course there are those out there who just live for this start stuff and like clockwork show-up at events to stoke the flames......
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-11-2015 10:25 AM

Totally disgusting and of course the media will do very little.

AND add to this Obama pushing the military take over of TX this next summer.

---

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 05-11-2015 12:31 PM

I keep asking where is the outrage and of course where is the AG.
A man's character is his fate

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”