Obama's Ruby Ridge?

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-22-2014 02:10 AM

Federal Marshals and Nevada ranches
BLM agents and Bundy Tree branches
Tea Party stalwarts and what-all time brings,
How much is left 'til the Fat Lady sings...?

(Think this is over? Oh, My Stars and Garters!
You can bet what we've seen's only for starters
Reid and Obama among other things,
By and large act and rule like they were Kings) -

Property seizures! Encroaching advances!
Firearms, itches, and back and forth glances!
Determined officials, protester mood swings
Most players packing far more than just slings:

When the shoe drops
When the raid starts
When the going gets bad
For Clive and his kin losing their favorite things
Will make them all feel so sad!

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 04-22-2014 03:45 PM

...and have you seen some of the dead cattle they are digging up on the Bundy grazing areas???

THE BLM tries to claim -- oh only six --- a lot more than 6 - probably why BLM would not allow any of the protestors out in the area.... sad!!

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-24-2014 08:01 AM

Bundy: “Let Me Tell You About The Negro, They Abort Their Children, Put Their Young Men In Jail, Because They Never Learned How To Pick Cotton” - See more at: http://survivalbackpack.us/bundy-let-te ... SplPM.dpuf
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-24-2014 02:45 PM

Too bad the Gov't backed off. It's hardly fair that this moron gets to use the land for free when other ranchers have to pay up.

Actual footage of how Bundy supporters at the ranch are truly insane. Fox News would never show you this.

Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-24-2014 02:47 PM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-24-2014 11:26 PM

Fan wrote: Bundy: “Let Me Tell You About The Negro, They Abort Their Children, Put Their Young Men In Jail, Because They Never Learned How To Pick Cotton” - See more at: http://survivalbackpack.us/bundy-let-te ... SplPM.dpuf

His statements about African Americans are not only ignorant but they are really rich, considering he's been mooching off the gov't for 20 yrs. And I'll bet he's tapped into every gov't subsidy he could get his hands on.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-24-2014 11:51 PM

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”

Personally I find nothing wrong with his comments when taken in context.

Learning how to pick cotton is a euphemism for not learing a skill in todays times. Black babies are aborted and those not are without a father at a much higher percentage than those of other races and that is fact.

The issue for many in the US is not if Bundy is eloquent or not, smart of not, in violation or not, but rather the heavy handedness with which the feds came rumbling through. We also know that Harry Reid is dirty as hell and his buddy is head of the Nevada BLM and we don't trust our government any longer, therefore Bundy and his actions are not of singular importance relative to federal land.

Frankly I'm wondering why they just didn't gift him or bonus him monies so he could then turn around and pay the fines or fees or whatever it is they say or think he owes. Sort of like they did with these crooks:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-i ... rint.story
A man's character is his fate

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 04-25-2014 12:08 AM

Raggedyann wrote: His statements about African Americans are not only ignorant but they are really rich, considering he's been mooching off the gov't for 20 yrs. And I'll bet he's tapped into every gov't subsidy he could get his hands on.

Who cares? What has this to do with what happened ? So if you don't like what some people say then a over armed police state force can come at you with drones, dogs and automatic weapons ? And armord vehicles?

This is crazy. Doesn't this worry any of you?

And I'm the cop here!
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

cherry
Pirate

Post by cherry » 04-25-2014 12:40 AM

..... or tanks!

Remember Waco

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-25-2014 12:46 AM

BenSlain wrote: Who cares? What has this to do with what happened ? So if you don't like what some people say then a over armed police state force can come at you with drones, dogs and automatic weapons ? And armord vehicles?

Ummmm...I don't think they came for anything he said but rather something he didn't say... "I'll pay the mil I owe you" :D

I'm sure they knew they were dealing with a down home, militia lovin dude, hence the force.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-25-2014 12:49 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 04-25-2014 02:36 AM

Diogenes wrote: Personally I find nothing wrong with his comments when taken in context.

Here's how Sean Hannity feels about Bundy's comments.

"His comments are beyond repugnant to me,” Hannity said of Bundy's remarks. “They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me."

And of course other Republicans who were on the Bundy bandwagon up until today, are running for cover too. Do ya think they are feeling a little exposed?

Kind of like how they all fell silent after Zimmerman, over a short period of time, revealed himself to be a troubled violent man.
Last edited by Raggedyann on 04-25-2014 02:50 AM, edited 1 time in total.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-25-2014 06:33 AM

heard Hannity's remarks on the radio the other day.

Here's the thing though, I think that people need to be able to separate the idiotic comments from the slippery slope that we find ourselves on concerning the government, and THEIR increasing infringement on our (the citizens) rights. I think that if we try to take the extremely stupid comments of one or two individuals, and attempt to make THAT the issue, in place of the real, initial issue, then we are doing a disservice to a whole range of people, starting from those intimately involved, down through future generations.

Take for example a news piece I saw this morning concerning a college that has a group of students who want to distribute copies of the US Constitution. Passing-out copies of the US Constitution, apparently, is illegal , unless it is done in a "free-speech zone". At this particular college, their designated "free speech zone" is a mud pit (not making this up....) adjacent to, but not part of, a covered walkway.

So, in order to comply with the law (in this case, making copies of the US Constitution available to fellow students), one would have to literally stand (or sink in this case) into a filthy pit of mud.

The symbolism is ironic to say the least - and this is where our country has sunk to at the present time.

At times like this, I think of our forebears - Founding Fathers, those who fought for and literally built this country, those who come here to escape whatever tyranny they were living under to live a "freer life", and think how much they would want to smack us all upside the head.
There you go man, keep as cool as you can. Face piles and piles of trials with smiles. It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave. And keep on thinking free. (Moody Blues)

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 04-25-2014 09:50 AM

The problem here - is simple one - the media HYPE put forth and the people who did NOT bother to look at what WAS actually said in full.

What is it people do not understand about the word?

WONDERED???

NO the media takes only a PORTION of the quote and PUSH IT as IF it were THE ONLY THING SAID - instead of providing the ENTIRE quote. TYPICAL MEDIA HYPE. Done strictly to obtain the reactions we see.

SO LETS GET HONEST HERE -- CURRENTLY >
Who is the most highly unemployed?
Which group has had the greatest number of abortions?

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-25-2014 11:02 AM

Raggedyann wrote: Here's how Sean Hannity feels about Bundy's comments.

"His comments are beyond repugnant to me,” Hannity said of Bundy's remarks. “They are beyond despicable to me. They are beyond ignorant to me."

And of course other Republicans who were on the Bundy bandwagon up until today, are running for cover too. Do ya think they are feeling a little exposed?

Kind of like how they all fell silent after Zimmerman, over a short period of time, revealed himself to be a troubled violent man.

Bundy's comments were blunt and without any flowering and since I don't have a radio program or television show I don't have to bend before the PC police, but I do get why he does on occassion and others like him. Only Bill Maher, John Stewart and Colbert can get away with insensitive remarks under the guise of "political satrire".

Common sense dictates slavery versus no slavery is a slam dunk decision - but there can be no disputing the facts about the deterioration of the black family in general, not to mention unemployement, incarceration and all the rest of the negative impact which in part can be attributed to generations of welfare.

http://www.americanthinker.com/assets/3 ... amily.html
A man's character is his fate

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 04-25-2014 11:44 AM

kbot wrote: I think that people need to be able to separate the idiotic comments from the slippery slope that we find ourselves on concerning the government, and THEIR increasing infringement on our (the citizens) rights. I think that if we try to take the extremely stupid comments of one or two individuals, and attempt to make THAT the issue, in place of the real, initial issue, then we are doing a disservice to a whole range of people, starting from those intimately involved, down through future generations.
Well, it IS too bad when the principle concern of government's infringment on citizen's rights (including but not limited to free speech) gets shoved aside - yet, so much they were served up on a silver platter to the MSM by the man himself, it's apparent by today's standards extremely incorrect comments could well come quite easily for Clive.

Now, before anyone says "Wait one cotton-picking minute!", my thought is despite the veracity of anything he said concerning the plight of African-Americans, his use of the lesser of the two "N-words" created a context that could be construed as conveying something less than serious intersocial sensitivity, if not a certain degree of animus.

Whether Clive's a victim of PC Nazism, his own innate ignorance, or just per usual rotten 'Bundy Luck', day and age we're in like it or not bottom line in public speaking WHAT one says can often be overshadowed by how one says it.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-25-2014 12:30 PM

I like this idea very much http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/04/22/b ... w-rancher/ - hey these lands are free to use for anyone, right?
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “Politics and Government 2014 - Present”