MITD Uri Geller – His Secret Life - 4/4/17

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

MITD Uri Geller – His Secret Life - 4/4/17

Post by Riddick » 04-04-2017 08:31 PM

Date: Tuesday April 4, 2017 | 9pm-1am PT / Mid-4am ET
Host: Heather Wade
Guest: Uri Geller

His Secret Life

Uri Geller is one of the world’s most investigated and celebrated mystifiers. Famous around the globe for his mind-bending abilities. Uri has led a unique life shrouded in debate, controversy and mystery. He has been studied by the world’s leading scientists, including a few who worked with Albert Einstein. Uri began his work at Stanford Research Institute in the US in 1974. He was featured in the journal Nature in which the article described numerous remote viewing trials undertaken by him and the extraordinary results during the six weeks he spent at the laboratories. Uri quickly gained notoriety with his apparent gifts for remote viewing and psychokinesis—the latter usually in the form of the bending or altering the form of metal objects.

Earlier this year, the CIA released a large volume of previously top-secret data, including documents and memos about the tests that were performed on him. They concluded that Uri demonstrated his paranormal perception ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner.
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Doka
Pirate

Re: MITD Uri Geller – His Secret Life - 4/4/17

Post by Doka » 04-04-2017 09:36 PM

That would be some gooooood listening. Uri is the "Real deal" over the years I have lost any doubts I ever had about him. Unfortunately, lately I'm asleep by 9 PM. :|
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”