Shots fired Near Art Wednesday night

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

LeslieV
Pirate

Shots fired Near Art Wednesday night

Post by LeslieV » 10-22-2015 04:08 PM

Happened while live on the air so was carried on the Internet cast and the 42 radio stations carrying the program. Here is what Art said this morning.

:shock:

++++

Ok, the Police just left for the second time and the Girls are asleep so here is what I can tell you, about 10:33 PT I got a text from my close Neighbor saying he had heard 4 or five fast shots that seemed near my Studio, he thought they were from the street behind the house but did not see anything, then a moment later another Neighbor Lady texted me that she heard the shots and saw a car in the dead end lane in front of my Studio fire 4 or 5 rifle shots at or near the house and take off in a mid size car. We will check for bullet holes in the daylight. The girls turned off all lights and hugged the floor. We are all ok but a bit freaked out. We have video camera's but not recorded, that will change. Sorry for the scare but it was worse on this end.

Art

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 10-23-2015 03:09 AM

I hope everyone is ok!!

LeslieV
Pirate

Re: Shots fired Near Art Wednesday night

Post by LeslieV » 11-02-2015 01:21 PM

So far all is good. I am sure there is a ton more information but he and the local law are holding it close to the chest.

I think we can be sure his neighbors will be on the look-out for any suspicious vehicles or activity.

I'm on a little over 5-acres as he is and we do tend to watch each others backs out here.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-02-2015 05:36 PM

A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-25-2015 01:19 AM

Posted on Art's site:
"Art: There has been a serious incident at my Residence. I will not be on tonight but will explain tomorrow."

Last night he mentioned that there was someone lurking around outside his house. Hope all is well.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-25-2015 11:47 AM

I wonder if the lurker was a guy in a clown mask and jumpsuit?

There's one of those making mischief hereabouts, on and near the campus at Waukesha's Carrol University

He's been creeping out folks but so far he's done nothing illegal. 'Course he's only been lurking on public property

Art's already spelled out his rules, any and all 'attention seekers' around his house do it at their own risk!!
A mind should not be so open that the brains fall out; however, it should not be so closed that whatever gray matter which does reside may not be reached. ART BELL

Everything Woke turns to Image
-Donald Trump Image

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-25-2015 06:07 PM

I hope this doesn't lead to another exit. :wink:
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-26-2015 12:17 AM

Art just explained what took place last night. Wow!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 11-26-2015 10:27 AM

Drama in the desert: Art Bell explains ‘serious incident’

http://horrorreport.com/art-bell/drama- ... -incident/
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”