Art Bell/Dark Matter Network Fandom Expansion

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Riddick
Pirate

Art Bell/Dark Matter Network Fandom Expansion

Post by Riddick » 08-02-2015 04:46 AM

Would you believe I only found out yesterday my brother in law signed up for a Time Traveler subscription after I sent my sis an email about Art's return ahead of the MITD premiere? Downloading the podcast and listening as it suits his schedule, even as a latecomer/newbie to the Immortal One he's now a full fledged fan!

Not only that, insofar the scheduled show topics interest him, he's also listening to other programs on the Dark Matter network, which is more than even I've been doing -- One thing he's NOT tuning in just as much I'm not is C2C -- Not to say he ever did, but with choices aplenty on DMN, why even bother with Noory the nob now?

Anahoo, just thought I'd share that bit of encouraging news with y'all. IMHO, it adds to evidence Art's still got it, in turn giving a rub to the Dark Matter network as a whole. Quite the comeback I'd say! After the Sirius/XM debacle especially... Who'da guessed then what-all Artsy goodness would come out of it two years on eh??

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 08-02-2015 12:04 PM

Thats really neat Riddick. Always wonderful to have a fellow "seeker" to pop up!
:)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 08-02-2015 04:27 PM

Thats kewl Riddick!!!!!!!!

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”