Time Entertainment

Discussion forum for Art Bell's new show on the internet, Midnight in the Desert. Come in and discuss the latest news on Art, the show and guests.

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Time Entertainment

Post by Raggedyann » 09-17-2013 01:29 AM

For those who didn't join in the live "chirp" in the Art show thread, some of you may have missed seeing a link that was posted re the Time Entertainment article about Art's comeback. You may have also missed the shout out that was given to the FF that was included the article.

Snippet:
"Many, many people have missed Art Bell. Take it not from the now-defunct streaming sites, or his busy Facebook page, or the chirping at the Fantastic Forum...".

http://entertainment.time.com/2013/09/1 ... o-returns/

Congratulations Fan! :)
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-17-2013 01:31 AM

Makes me wonder if the author of the article was a poster on the FF back in the day.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 09-17-2013 09:58 AM

Thanks Ra, Since I am not hooked up to Sirus, I don't get the show, but sure followed you guys posts! It was great! I will read as soon as I get a chance, suddenly, I find my self super busy. :)
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-17-2013 10:00 AM

It is pretty amazing, but we are on the first page of Google for Dark Matter Art Bell type searches, so it could just be a google-bug discovery by them. Either way I think it is great for the forum!
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 09-17-2013 12:41 PM

Fan wrote: It is pretty amazing, but we are on the first page of Google for Dark Matter Art Bell type searches, so it could just be a google-bug discovery by them. Either way I think it is great for the forum!

That makes more sense. :)

Waverider
Pirate

Post by Waverider » 09-17-2013 01:12 PM

Your ship has come in Fan...

I'm glad for that.

There are many ports out there, but this one has history.
A long history, since it is the one and only forum Art would post on.

Why? Because this was the original' most popular site, after Art and Keith Rowland took down the C2C website.
Way back when....

You are The Man, The FAN', that has kept this site in ship shape.

Alot of hard work, but you did it!

Thankyou, thank you very much.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 09-17-2013 01:54 PM

Waverider wrote: Your ship has come in Fan...

I'm glad for that.

There are many ports out there, but this one has history.
A long history, since it is the one and only forum Art would post on.

Why? Because this was the original' most popular site, after Art and Keith Rowland took down the C2C website.
Way back when....

You are The Man, The FAN', that has kept this site in ship shape.

Alot of hard work, but you did it!

Thankyou, thank you very much.
Thanks Wave, very kind. However, all I do is techie stuff - the members here are the real pirate treasure. I am proud that we could get the ship to this new area to explore, a brave new world for us. Thanks to you all, to Art, and to Linnea and RC and all those on whose shoulders we stand.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

Return to “Art Bell's Midnight in the Desert”