Call in the shrinks!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

kbot
Pirate

Call in the shrinks!!!!!!

Post by kbot » 10-17-2013 06:23 PM

At first when I heard this story I thought "WTF???".

But then, when I heard about what this lady was saying - about the government and their (documented) Freemasonry connections, I was thinking, "Well, she's right" in that regard.

Examining her observation about Freemasons/ one-nation-under-God" hypocrisy, she's correct there as well.

So, why hustle her off for a psyche eval? Sounds like Moscow 1955 all over again.....

House Stenographer Dragged From House Floor During Shutdown Vote

Dianne Reidy unleashed a tirade about God and Freemasons during the House vote on the budget deal

By Ethan Rosenberg
October 17, 2013 RSS Feed Print

While America let out a collective sigh of relief when Congress managed to end the 16-day government shutdown Wednesday night, one House stenographer snapped during the vote and unleashed a bizarre rant about God and Freemasons.

The House of Representatives were in the middle of voting on a deal brokered by Senate leaders Mitch McConnell and Harry Reid Wednesday night when a House stenographer, identified by Fox News as Dianne Reidy, approached the speaker's chair.

"He [God] will not be mocked," Reidy said as the vote was still in progress. "The greatest deception here is this is not 'one nation under God.' It never was…The constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God."

Audio and video footage show Reidy protesting security efforts to remove her from the House. Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, R-Fla., who was presiding over the House, told Fox News that Reidy approached the podium beneath her and asked if the microphones were on.

"I said that I didn't know. I assumed that perhaps I was chatting too much to the helpful parliamentarians around me" she told Fox News. "I hammered to get control and hush her up. She said something about the devil. It was sudden, confusing and heartbreaking. She is normally a gentle soul."

Reidy was later interviewed by Capitol Police and taken to a local hospital for a mental evaluation, CNN reported.

[URLhttp://www.usnews.com/news/newsgram/articles/2 ... tdown-vote[/URL]

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-17-2013 06:34 PM

CNN segment from a few years back on Masons in Congress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2AEFdhtXIM

Also this (interesting.....)

14 Presidents of United States of America are quote "AMERICAN MASON" "Freemasons" "33rd Degree Masons"

Bush Clan a/k/a George Herbert Walker Bush, George Bush Jr., life members of Skull and Bones well known in the Masonic Temple in Washington D.C.

Joe Wilson, Republican South Carolina Sinclair Lodge Of West columbia, S.C.
John Kerry (well known and exposed by Andrew Meyer of FL who was a student and ordered by the campus police to be Tasered and arrested).
William Jefferson Clinton a/k/a "SLICK WILLY"
Senator Jon Tester, Montana Democrat
Senator Chuck Grassley, Iowa Republican
Howard Coble Republican North Carolina
Denny Rehberg Republican Montana
Senatort Robert Byrd Democrat (D-W.Va.
Rep. Jeff Miller (R-FL)
Rep. Nich Rahall (D-W.VA)

Aldrich, Nelson Wilmarth - US Senator Rhode Island
Atchison, David - US Senator
Bayh, Birch - US Democratic Senator from Indiana 1962-1981
Benton, Thommas Hart - US Senator from Missouri 30 years Grand Master of IowaLife member Masonic Lodge in Texas, Bro.
Bentsen, Lloyd M. - US Congressman Vice President elect for Dukakis
Berthold, Bartholomew - Businessman who organized the first territorial bank in the Louisiana Territory
Black, Hugo L. - U. S. Senator and Supreme Court Justice
Burns, Conrad - US Senator From Montana
Cass, Lewis - US SenatorGrand Master Iowa, Michigan
Dole, Robert J. - US Congressman and Senator from Kansas 1961-96
Dodge, Henry - First U.S. Marshal in Missouri, Governor of Wisconsin Territory, Senator from Wisconsin
Dole, Robert J. Senator Kansas 1961-96
Enzi, Michael B. - United States Senator (Wyoming) whose father was also an active Mason and whose mother was a member of the Order of Eastern Star.
Ervin Jr, Samuel J. - As U.S. Senator from North Carolina
Glen, John H., Jr., - US Senator from Ohio 1974-98
Goldwater, Barry - American politician, a conservative Republican he served as Senator from Arizona
Helms, Jesse - Well-known conservative US Senator from North Carolina
Houston, Sam - Republican Texas
Keating, Kenneth B. - Congressman and Senator from New York
Lott, Trent - US Senator from Mississippi and former Senator Majority Leader
Minton, Sherman - US Senator and Supreme Court Justice from 1949-1956
Nunn, Sam - Respected former U.S. Senator from Georgia
Pepper, Claude - US Senator from Florida
Ross, Edmund G. - United States Senator
Russell, Richard B. - US Senator
Saltonstall, Leverett - Three term Governor of Massachusetts and US Senator for 21 years
Schumer, Charles E. - Senior U.S. Senator from the State of New York
Stafford, Robert T. - United States Senator from Vermont
Stennis, John - United States Senator from Mississippi
Symington, Stuart - Senator from Missouri
Thurmond, Strom - The longest-serving United States Senator
Truman, Harry S. - A U. S. Senator from Missouri (1935-45),
Woodbury, Levi - Governor of New Hampshire, US Senator, Secretary of the Navy, Secretary of the Treasury and Supreme Court Justice. Woodbury County Iowa is named for him

Note: Based on my research this is just a parial listing of Freemasons, a/k/a American Masons noted here on Capital Hill. Some retired, some deceased. I also want to mention female politicians have formed Freemason society as well, decades age.

Why would I bother writing about Freemasons on Capitol Hill you should connect the dots, this article will lead you the answers and the secret connections.

http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.actio ... 4978544014

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-18-2013 05:36 PM

Update: (Call her crazy if you want to, but, factually, she's correct....)

House Stenographer Credits ‘Holy Spirit’ for Her Rant Against Congress

he House stenographer who erupted into a verbal tirade against members of Congress in the midst of the vote to reopen the government and raise the debt ceiling today said the “holy spirit” told her to do it.

“For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” the stenographer, Dianne Reidy, said in a written statement to Fox News. “That is what I did last night.”

Reidy’s husband, Dan, told Fox that his wife “is a sweet, level-headed wonderful woman of God.”

“I am proud of her,” Dan Reidy told Fox.

In an interview with the New York Post on Thursday, Reidy reportedly said, she’s “never felt better” and that she plans to return to work next week.

“I’m glad that I fulfilled God’s mission for me, absolutely,” she said, according to the Post. “It lifted a tremendous burden. It was a very hard burden to carry as you can imagine.”

The comments are the first clues about why Reidy shouted into a microphone during Wednesday night’s vote, an act that led to her forcible removal from the chamber of the House of Representatives.

The stenographer, who helps keep the record of the proceedings of the House, was interviewed by officers before being transported to a hospital “for evaluation,” U.S. Capitol Police told ABC News.

Dan Reidy attributed his wife’s behavior to two weeks of “waking up in the middle of the night,” and in their interview with the New York Post, the couple said Reidy was questioned by a psychiatrist after her outburst Wednesday night.

As members cast their votes Wednesday evening on legislation to end the 16-day government shutdown, Reidy was seen calmly ascending the rostrum before unleashing her diatribe against members of Congress. Another stenographer stepped in for her.

Reidy was heard shouting “the House is divided,” according to one congressional source. After about 30 seconds, Reidy was pulled off the rostrum by two people from the House chamber security staff.

“He will not be mocked,” the woman said, according to an audio recording of the incident posted online by Public Radio International reporter Todd Zwillich. “This is not one nation under God. It never was.”

She added, “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been. The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons.”

She was not arrested or charged and it’s unclear whether she will keep her job. Neither Reidy nor the Office of the Clerk has responded to ABC News’ request for comment.

Dan Reidy, who described himself to the New York Post as a Pentecostal Christian, said “Dianne didn’t know what she was sharing, she didn’t know when, but she just sensed in her spirit.”

He added, “God was preparing her for this vote last night, because this was kind of the culmination of everything.”

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/20 ... -congress/

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 10-18-2013 06:29 PM

Let's be honest. Being in the houses of congress and senate is the closest you can get to the biblical description of a den of thieves.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”