Two Explosions at the Boston Marathon

Moderator: Super Moderators

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-27-2013 11:46 PM

HB3 wrote: You know, the more I think about it, the more it seems like the more far out conspiracy theories have been created specifically to distract from the plain-spoken and obvious truth, which is also politically incorrect.

These two did the deed - the mother is a fruitcake zealot muslim extremist, she influenced to some degree the older brother who was probably like his mother- difficult to get along with and argumentative, he/they influenced the childlike younger brother and this is where we are.

Three people are dead, blown to bits, over 12 missing limbs - something like 140 injured and we have these two dopes plus peripheral influences to thank for this senseless and maniacal act

:(
A man's character is his fate

HB3

Post by HB3 » 04-28-2013 12:38 PM

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-29-2013 07:29 PM

Excellent analysis - multiculturalism indeed.

In prior posts I've said we have become a nation of tribes - moving away from love of country to a zeal about what or which ever your tribe bent is and I guess I came late to that party (eye opening) as it is true - we are now one big collective global nosy do gooder ball of dopes.:(

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-30-2013 06:36 AM

Some interesting passages:

Those university departments and subjects that have succumbed to the ideology of multiculturalism – much of the humanities and arts – require a means of disseminating their ideological worldview and dehumanising their enemies

Why have so many politicians and academics succumbed to the claims of multiculturalism when all the evidence worldwide shows that “diversity is not strength” and that there is huge opposition to the consequences of mass immigration?

"Those university departments and subjects that have succumbed to the ideology of multiculturalism – much of the humanities and arts – require a means of disseminating their ideological worldview and dehumanising their enemies"

One idea that I have heard repeated frequently by college students who profess a conservative bent is that when they voice their views in a classroom, that they are atacked by their professors for their beliefs. May or may not be true, but I think that, historically, the universities, whether here, or as with this lecture, in England or even further over in Russia, the Far Left has used the universities and students as a menas to spread their beliefs and views and this still appears to be the case now with immigration being a main topic both in England and here at home.

I believe that this was the subject on John B Wells show recently when he was discussing with John Calienete the effects that over 11 million "undocumented" immigrants would have on society should they suddenly, as the media so eloquently puts it "come out of the shadows". The effects will be devastating to the nation and its sense of identity as JOhn B noted.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 04-30-2013 09:02 AM

We all know you guys think the world is being overrun by evil muslims. Some think it is lizard people, your equally far-fetched conspiracy theory is muslims. Great. You obviously got self-radicalized by Rush Limbaugh.

Maybe you need to start a new thread? This stuff is boring as hell and is off topic, and it is embarrassing too.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

― Kurt Vonnegut, Cat's Cradle

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 04-30-2013 10:59 AM

Fan wrote: We all know you guys think the world is being overrun by evil muslims. Some think it is lizard people, your equally far-fetched conspiracy theory is muslims. Great. You obviously got self-radicalized by Rush Limbaugh.

Maybe you need to start a new thread? This stuff is boring as hell and is off topic, and it is embarrassing too.

I don't believe that I've said that we're being over-run my evil Muslims. I may have said that of the attacks on this country occuring within the past twenty years or so, that the majority were committed by Muslims, which I believe is factually correct. But, that isn't the issue with immigration here. BTW, I don't listen to Rush.... and I'm also much more concerned with multinational corporations than any ethnic group.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 04-30-2013 01:49 PM

Fan wrote: We all know you guys think the world is being overrun by evil muslims. Some think it is lizard people, your equally far-fetched conspiracy theory is muslims. Great. You obviously got self-radicalized by Rush Limbaugh.

Fan,

I think, at least in the US, we have seen what self radicalized Muslims are capable of - just as in WWII we became aware of what the Nazi's were capable of. That did not mean we hated and disliked all German people and I believe the same applies to those of the Muslim faith. Psychopaths have hi jacked that religion in the name of Allah and not sure how we can deny that. I mean we can if we want to hide and live in denial:(

I do listen to Rush and certainly don't consider myself "self radicalized" and last I checked I don't think we can find a Rush listener who has committed mass murder.

I'm sorry you find this thread boring and if you want us to move to another thread/deck please do so as you are the captain of this ship and a fine one at that and I say that most sincerely, and would not want to think you feel insulted or bored by any one of us contributing to this thread.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 05-01-2013 10:54 AM

Three additional people arrested in Boston Marathon bombings

Three college students have been arrested by federal authorities in connection with the Boston Marathon bombings, a law enforcement official familar with the case said this morning...
For allegedly assisting after the bombing

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/2013/05 ... story.html
[size=0]"Question everything, especially your media and their motives. -Me[/size]

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-01-2013 11:27 AM

Diogenes wrote: Fan,

I think, at least in the US, we have seen what self radicalized Muslims are capable of - just as in WWII we became aware of what the Nazi's were capable of. That did not mean we hated and disliked all German people and I believe the same applies to those of the Muslim faith. Psychopaths have hi jacked that religion in the name of Allah and not sure how we can deny that. I mean we can if we want to hide and live in denial:(

I do listen to Rush and certainly don't consider myself "self radicalized" and last I checked I don't think we can find a Rush listener who has committed mass murder.

I'm sorry you find this thread boring and if you want us to move to another thread/deck please do so as you are the captain of this ship and a fine one at that and I say that most sincerely, and would not want to think you feel insulted or bored by any one of us contributing to this thread.

That is your conspiracy theory, and while it is fun and fine, it is off-topic when that is all that is discussed, without bringing it around to the topic.

Make a thread called the problem of multiculturalism and go to it. Link to that thread in other threads if it is germane to the discussion. If you care to go that route I will be happy to come in and prove to you that Islam is responsible for far less terror in the USA than almost any other cultural or racial group.
The heartbreaking necessity of lying about reality and the heartbreaking impossibility of lying about it.

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-01-2013 11:28 AM

...and now for something completely different

http://www.infowars.com/all-in-the-fami ... -official/
According to new research, Uncle Ruslan, aka Ruslan Tsarni, was married to the daughter of former top CIA official Graham Fuller.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 05-01-2013 12:30 PM

Fan wrote: That is your conspiracy theory, and while it is fun and fine, it is off-topic when that is all that is discussed, without bringing it around to the topic.

Make a thread called the problem of multiculturalism and go to it. Link to that thread in other threads if it is germane to the discussion. If you care to go that route I will be happy to come in and prove to you that Islam is responsible for far less terror in the USA than almost any other cultural or racial group.

Fan,

This thread started out relative to the Boston Bombings. Isn't it natural just by that incident alone, this thread would naturally take us to more than one avenue of discussion?

I was responding to the article posted by HB and now you below have offered up another article from Infowars.

I have not been posting anything in this thread which strikes me personally as fun and or fine. Even thou those and mine were not affected personally by this horrific event, that does not mean I don't have deep feelings and compasion for these poor souls.

I guess what I am trying to say is I have not posted in this thread lightly and without thought.

IMHO part of our problem in the US of which I am a citizen, is the assimilation of multi culturalism. As an example, look back at the influx of the Vietnamese to the US and nary a problem with them assimilating, nor for those who came before them because they wanted a better way of life and they sought that in the US.

The "radicalized Muslim" is of a different cloth and their actions speak loud and clear.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 05-01-2013 01:17 PM

and today - 3 more 'being questioned" in connection to the Boston bombings...

2 foreign students and one American student -- all three connected to the brothers (or brother) and accused of giving false info in original questionings.

---more will be out later on these---

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-01-2013 04:09 PM

Pope Francis to canonise 800 Italians slain during historic siege

Pope Francis is preparing to canonise an estimated 800 Italian laymen killed by Ottoman soldiers in the 15th century. The canonisation service will be on May 12 in St Peter’s Square and it will be the first carried out by the Pontiff since he was elected in early March.

The killing of the martyrs by Ottoman troops, who launched a weeks-long siege of Otranto, a small port town at the most eastern tip of southern Italy, took place in 1480.

When Otranto residents refused to surrender to the Ottoman army, the soldiers were ordered to massacre all males over the age of 15. Many were ordered to convert to Islam or die, but Blessed Antonio Primaldo, a tailor, spoke on the prisoners’ behalf. “We believe in Jesus Christ, Son of God, and for Jesus Christ we are ready to die,” he said, according to Blessed John Paul II, who visited Otranto in 1980 for the 500th anniversary of the martyrs’ deaths.

Primaldo inspired all the other townspeople to take courage, the late Pope said, and to say: “We will all die for Jesus Christ; we willingly die so as to not renounce his holy faith.” There were not “deluded” or “outdated,” Blessed John Paul continued, but “authentic, strong, decisive, consistent men” who loved their city, their families and their faith.

The skulls and other relics of the martyrs currently adorn the walls around the altar of Otranto Cathedral as a memorial to their sacrifice. According to the archdiocese’s website, popular tradition holds that when the soldiers beheaded Primaldo, his body remained standing even as the combatants tried to push him over. Legend has it that the decapitated man stood until the very last prisoner was killed, at which point Primaldo’s body collapsed next to his dead comrades....
It's Bush's fault.

http://www.catholicherald.co.uk/news/20 ... jw_8.email

Fan
Lady with a

Post by Fan » 05-01-2013 04:17 PM

Very topical and insightful.

HB3

Post by HB3 » 05-01-2013 05:08 PM

It's a little known fact that Bush actually caused the crusades, retroactively, through the intensity of his Islamophobic hatred.

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”