Obama Administration: We Can And Will Force Christians To Ac

Moderator: Super Moderators

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 12-30-2012 09:10 PM

This is a huge attempt at nullifying the First Amendment. They have made laws prohibiting the free exercise of religion. They certainly cannot pretend that they are not Marxists anymore..

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-a ... heir-faith

The Obama administration is the enemy of the Constitution and republic!!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-31-2012 06:46 AM

Dude111 wrote: This is a huge attempt at nullifying the First Amendment. They have made laws prohibiting the free exercise of religion. They certainly cannot pretend that they are not Marxists anymore..

Anyone who claims that the Obamas are not MArxisst are eitehr self-deluded or hard-core suporters who just don't care.

This is truly sad because, eventually, the owners of this company will be forced to make choices - either abandon their beliefs, whcih would, in their view, place their sould in jeopardy. I know that Obama and many on the Far Left belittle these beliefs but to many, they are real concerns, even in this day and age of self-gratification. Or, the owners can fire staff in order to meet the staffing levels. Or, they can close-up shop, and retire on their earnings.

It used to be that the Democrats and, say, the Catholics, were in virtual lockstep on a range of issues. I think that the Democrats have irreparably damaged their relationship with people who practice their religion, and I think that this will become more widely known as employers cite the new Democratic-mandated insurance rules as the Number 1 reason why they lost their jobs. Its too bad, because it really didn't need to be this way..... btw, I've been re-reading Solzenhystyn, and the parrallels with Soviet society are staggering.....

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 12-31-2012 06:47 AM

Dude111 wrote: This is a huge attempt at nullifying the First Amendment. They have made laws prohibiting the free exercise of religion. They certainly cannot pretend that they are not Marxists anymore..

Anyone who claims that the Obamas are not Marxist are either self-deluded or hard-core suporters who just don't care.

This is truly sad because, eventually, the owners of this company will be forced to make choices - either abandon their beliefs, whcih would, in their view, place their soul in jeopardy. I know that Obama and many on the Far Left belittle these beliefs but to many, they are real concerns, even in this day and age of self-gratification. Or, the owners can fire staff in order to meet the staffing levels. Or, they can close-up shop, and retire on their earnings.

It used to be that the Democrats and, say, the Catholics, were in virtual lockstep on a range of issues. I think that the Democrats have irreparably damaged their relationship with people who practice their religion, and I think that this will become more widely known as employers cite the new Democratic-mandated insurance rules as the Number 1 reason why they lost their jobs. Its too bad, because it really didn't need to be this way..... btw, I've been re-reading Solzenhystyn, and the parrallels with Soviet society are staggering.....

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-31-2012 10:31 AM

exactly - going after the first and now feinstien going after the 2nd...

next??

remind anyone of wwars??

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 12-31-2012 10:56 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: exactly - going after the first and now feinstien going after the 2nd...

next??
eh... the 3rd? Curses!

OBAMA!!
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2012 02:21 PM

I have friends and family that watch their cable T.V and have absolutely no idea what is going on. It used to frustrate me, now I just smile and nod. I truly believe that they DON'T want to know. And sometimes I wonder who is the idiot me or them?:(

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 12-31-2012 02:24 PM

Doka - yaaa few like that in every family. most of the friends though ARE a bit more aware, and majority of the family. Sad to say a few just don't seem to "believe" -- :(

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 12-31-2012 02:28 PM

kbot wrote: Anyone who claims that the Obamas are not Marxist are either self-deluded or hard-core suporters who just don't care.

This is truly sad because, eventually, the owners of this company will be forced to make choices - either abandon their beliefs, whcih would, in their view, place their soul in jeopardy. I know that Obama and many on the Far Left belittle these beliefs but to many, they are real concerns, even in this day and age of self-gratification. Or, the owners can fire staff in order to meet the staffing levels. Or, they can close-up shop, and retire on their earnings.

Of course they are Marxists - I have never read Solzenhystyn but Ayn Rand another Russian knew what was coming.

Remember that vote at the Dem convention wherein Villagarosa asked for the third vote wherein the existense of God in the Dem platform was to be eradicated? I don't follow biblical prophecy all that well but must admit I do find it interesting and immediate my mind flased to Peter denying Christ three times.

I believe I am off thread on this and apologize:(

Meant to say off topic on this thread
A man's character is his fate

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 12-31-2012 02:35 PM

The ten planks of the communist manifesto dance card are getting pretty well covered. I entertain myself by checking them off.:rolleyes:

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 12-31-2012 07:29 PM

Doka wrote: I have friends and family that watch their cable T.V and have absolutely no idea what is going on. It used to frustrate me, now I just smile and nod. I truly believe that they DON'T want to know. And sometimes I wonder who is the idiot me or them?:(
Not to worry,its not you Doka!

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 01-01-2013 12:23 AM

Cherry Kelly wrote: exactly - going after the first and now feinstien going after the 2nd...

next??

remind anyone of wwars??
Remember this? showthread.php?threadid=34081
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-01-2013 09:39 AM

Diogenes wrote: Of course they are Marxists - I have never read Solzenhystyn but Ayn Rand another Russian knew what was coming.

Remember that vote at the Dem convention wherein Villagarosa asked for the third vote wherein the existense of God in the Dem platform was to be eradicated? I don't follow biblical prophecy all that well but must admit I do find it interesting and immediate my mind flased to Peter denying Christ three times.

I believe I am off thread on this and apologize:(

Meant to say off topic on this thread

If you get the chance, read any one of his books. The mental gymnastics the old Soviets used to go through the justify their logic was amazing.......

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-01-2013 09:42 AM

SquidInk wrote: Remember this? showthread.php?threadid=34081

Newspapers are carrying stories that gun sales are through the roof here in Massachusetts, which is kinda odd when you analyze it. In the past two elections, the state's gone overwhelmingly for Obama. We also have some of the country's strictest gun laws.

Of course, the word's gotten out that Obama's based armed drones in the state as well.........

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-01-2013 12:55 PM

kbot wrote: If you get the chance, read any one of his books. The mental gymnastics the old Soviets used to go through the justify their logic was amazing.......

Kbot, I will do that and thank you
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 01-01-2013 01:37 PM

Diogenes wrote: Kbot, I will do that and thank you

Suggesting two - The Gulag Archipeligo and One Day In the Life of Ivan Denisovich.

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”