Banghazi WH knew within 2 hours

Moderator: Super Moderators

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 11-30-2012 02:03 PM

kbot - security situation room tapes would show what we all realize that they DID know what was going on. Yes I had also heard about requests for better security in Benghazi existed long back (well some only months).

We all know it was well planned by terrorists.

---
As for other - well did not care if we saw those or not. The seal team had been after him for some time. But did laugh at seeing the situation room. ((as someone posted - gee did they have to get Obama off golf course - as top he wore under the jacket - was one he was seen with on golf courses.))

---

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-30-2012 02:47 PM

Raggedyann wrote: All I can say is, thank God for a left leaning media! They were muzzled and hoodwinked by Dubya so bad they ain't nevah gonna let anything like that happen again.

RA - this is so totally off - sorry but it just is.

We have to get off of this Dubya kick because the press was not muzzled - the MSM was alive and well and if you want to really debate the transparency issue in the US you have to be honest and talk about the Obama administration.

They have far surpassed Dubya and that is just a fact.

What do you mean nevah let anything like that happen again??????

The/our MSM in the US is NOT reporting the ineffective FEMA which is comparable now to Katrina - yet you won't hear a word from them and why?????? They are protecting this administration.

They are WAY behind the 8 ball on Benghazi - do I need to remind you of Crowley during the debate?

Please show me one instance where the MSM stepped out of their role to defend Dubya during a Presidential debate- you won't find it.
A man's character is his fate

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-30-2012 02:48 PM

Raggedyann wrote: You can get whip lash from laughing too. I get one every time I watch Fox News desperately blow things out of proportion.

Again incorrect= have you ever listened to Greta Sustern?

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-30-2012 02:50 PM

kbot wrote: It's already too late - even MSNBC has admitted as much - the slippery slope is being greased as we speak. The issue over "the rich" paying "their fair share" in taxes is ONLY to be able to go back to their base and state (truthfully), that they did enact new tax rules for that purpose, and surprise(!!!!), it's not enough.

I heard yesterday (don't know for sure how true it is) that, even if the taxes on the wealthy were raised to oppressive levels, this would fund the government for only a few days.

So, Obama supporters need to rpepare themselves because the taxes will have to be raised across the board because the government either can't, or is unwilling to cut spending. It's the single largest employer in the country and their retirement and benefits plans are crushing the economy. EVery private business has had to adjust and make due, but the government wants more - always more......

If they raised the taxes on the top two percent it would run the governent for 9 days.

You see these darn facts keep getting in the way of class warfare.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-30-2012 02:55 PM

HB what is really almost shocking to me and painful is that picuture in your Post #94 is not enough to make this President of the United States put an end to this madness and simply state the truth.

Again if this were a picture of his family believe me we would be at the bottom of this and that is what I mean about elitist attitude.

Good enough for you but not good enough for me and mine.

That picture is so very heartbreaking and can you imagine his family knowing that visual is accessible morning noon and night?

Really it is barbaric - what was done to those four people and how our government has handled it.

Shocking to know not enough people cared prior to a major election.

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-30-2012 02:56 PM

kbot wrote: True, except that, for all the rhetoric, essentially, both sides do much of the same broader agenda. Take the Patriot Act (my prime whipping boy). The Left howled when implemented and, as a partial reaction, elected Obama, who they perceived as being someone who would reverse what Bush43 did. And, what did Obama do? He made it WORSE. No, what the political parties do is play divide and conquer. They create wedge issues to keep people pitted against each other while working on broader issues - look a what UN measures are being enacted as we speak under the aegis of Agenda 21 a another example. Remember when the Left screamed when Bush43 was trying to push the highway from Mexico to Canada? Where's the outrage from the Left on Agenda 21, which is far, far worse.

This is why we are lost - tribes and teams.

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 11-30-2012 03:06 PM

• Admitted debt & 'unfunded liabilities' are 600% of GDP
  • Every citizen now 'owes' more than $750,000
  • What is not factored in is an additional 1.5 quadrillion dollars in derivative 'overhang'. (read more)
We will never be able to recover or to pay this - not through Democratic tax and spend or Republican debt spending (while lowering taxes). It's all delusional.

Soon, the leg breakers will show up at the USA's front door. At that time, our only hope is to grab a bigger baseball bat and kill the creditor.

We've been had. There was never any intention to 'repay' anything. The wealth transfer is nearly complete.

This string of events in cyclical, and we can look to the history books in order to determine our future.

Related:

Last edited by SquidInk on 11-30-2012 03:20 PM, edited 1 time in total.
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-30-2012 03:20 PM

Cherry Kelly wrote: kbot - security situation room tapes would show what we all realize that they DID know what was going on. Yes I had also heard about requests for better security in Benghazi existed long back (well some only months).

We all know it was well planned by terrorists.

---
As for other - well did not care if we saw those or not. The seal team had been after him for some time. But did laugh at seeing the situation room. ((as someone posted - gee did they have to get Obama off golf course - as top he wore under the jacket - was one he was seen with on golf courses.))

Then there were those famous "edits" made to the pics.....

---

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-30-2012 03:24 PM

Diogenes wrote: If they raised the taxes on the top two percent it would run the governent for 9 days.

You see these darn facts keep getting in the way of class warfare.

I heard that as well. This is the dirty little secret of the Obama Administration. They simply will have to raise taxes on everyone simply because they refuse to engage in any meaningful cuts. I saw Harry Reid on MSNBC early this morning and he was asked about cuts. Sen Murray just looked down at the floor, and Reid wouldn't name a single item he'd be willing to cut. So, logically then, taxes will go up simply to pay for our ever-growing government.....

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-30-2012 03:25 PM

SquidInk wrote:
  • Admitted debt & 'unfunded liabilities' are 600% of GDP
  • Every citizen now 'owes' more than 0,000
  • What is not factored in is an additional 1.5 quadrillion dollars in derivative 'overhang'. (read more)
We will never be able to recover or to pay this - not through Democratic tax and spend or Republican debt spending (while lowering taxes). It's all delusional.

Soon, the leg breakers will show up at the USA's front door. At that time, our only hope is to grab a bigger baseball bat and kill the creditor.

We've been had. There was never any intention to 'repay' anything. The wealth transfer is nearly complete.

This string of events in cyclical, and we can look to the history books in order to determine our future.

Related:

Well, baseball bats will now be taken off the market.......

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”