Banghazi WH knew within 2 hours

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-13-2012 12:21 AM

This Patraeus thing just adds to the mystery.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-13-2012 06:59 AM

Raggedyann wrote: This Patraeus thing just adds to the mystery.

The speaker on recently with John B Wells addressing the possibility of a bloodless coup wihin the CIA was fascinating. They must have bristled having an Army general over their affairs, and perhaps this was payback. Since the CIA was apparently in the process of escalating attacks on Iran at the time Petraeus was put in charge of the agency, and essentially reined-in the operation, maybe the CIA felt it was time to haev him removed.

Tantellizing theory......

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 11-13-2012 01:47 PM

AND it is getting more complex (Petraeus) .. seems the individual(s) who exposed this.(?) Seems the female and her husband are bankrupt - losing their home, etc.

I also seems someone hacked an account (email) and used it to create a lot of fakery. (Think everyone has heard about stolen IDs etc - this just gets deeper and deeper.)

Coincidence to stop the investigation into Bengazi??

OK - need another cup of coffee and some quiet music...
---

OH YA - then we hear about a whole bunch of new taxes and increased taxes, PLUS everyone must fill out a form that provides information on having a medical insurance? And companies who can pay less in fines than the costs of insurance to insure employees??

OK make that TWO cups of coffee and more music!

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-13-2012 07:12 PM

Benghazi is about 4 of our people slaughtered but notice how the sex has upped the ante and NOW many more folks are all of a sudden interested.

Now the press is camped out of the various women's homes - yet no one was camped out at Hillary's home or even the AG's home during F&F - no it's just not sexy enough and/or simple enough.

Fornication - now that we get but four slaughtered folks and what, where, when how and why - well it's just not that big of a deal.

To attract the vast majority of the population a story has to have a National Enquirer slant or else - hey not much going on here.
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-14-2012 02:12 PM

Diogenes wrote: Benghazi is about 4 of our people slaughtered but notice how the sex has upped the ante and NOW many more folks are all of a sudden interested.

Now the press is camped out of the various women's homes - yet no one was camped out at Hillary's home or even the AG's home during F&F - no it's just not sexy enough and/or simple enough.

Fornication - now that we get but four slaughtered folks and what, where, when how and why - well it's just not that big of a deal.

To attract the vast majority of the population a story has to have a National Enquirer slant or else - hey not much going on here.

Its unfortunate but these four individuals will be sacrificed on the pyre of politics. The GOP will attempt to being inquiries and then hearings but will be stonewalled. The Obama Administartion is doing some shuffling of personnel, and it can be argued that this ocurs in every administration, but the sex angle looks too convenient to me. As one reporter asked "JFK had affairs, as did Clinton and even George HW Bush did, and no one lost their jobs over that and the presidency is more important than CIA Director" (some would argue) So, what gives here? To me, Petraeus leaving the way he did was an attempt to ensure that he hides behind some legal jargon preventing him from testifying.....

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-15-2012 11:36 AM

I will say this - it's nice to know these generals and the CIA director have so much time on their hands.

General Allen between 2010 and 2012 apparently had enough time for 20,000 to 30,000 emails - now figure that out per month, week and day how often you would have to be busy with such trivia.

Did you hear the 911 call from the Kelley babe wanting something tantamount to Diplomatic security from the reporters camped out on her front lawn?

No wonder the average citizen feels the "beltway" is so out of touch.

The tragic deaths of the four people is a separate issue from this pathetic behavior on OUR dime.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-15-2012 11:56 AM

I liked Obama's "You need to come after me!!!!" speech yesterday where he's trying to defend ambassador Rice.. What the HECK was that about? Struck me as just a a tad bit paternalistic and just creepy. In a way, it reminded me of Gov Dukakis in the campaign ad where he was riding in the tank. Both looked totally out of their element........

Also reminded me of that MASH episode where Col Potter gets a very old friend to come to the unit to play a practical joke on the entire group, and he gets Hawkeye so pissed that he wants to physically fight the guy: "You wanna piece of me???"

Too funny......

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-15-2012 12:35 PM

kbot wrote: I liked Obama's "You need to come after me!!!!" speech yesterday where he's trying to defend ambassador Rice.. What the HECK was that about? Struck me as just a a tad bit paternalistic and just creepy. In a way, it reminded me of Gov Dukakis in the campaign ad where he was riding in the tank. Both looked totally out of their element........

Also reminded me of that MASH episode where Col Potter gets a very old friend to come to the unit to play a practical joke on the entire group, and he gets Hawkeye so pissed that he wants to physically fight the guy: "You wanna piece of me???"

Too funny......

I agree. He's trying to flex his new found muscles and it does not suit him at all. I hope he keeps it up and gets used to it though. :)
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-15-2012 12:42 PM

Raggedyann wrote: I agree. He's trying to flex his new found muscles and it does not suit him at all. I hope he keeps it up and gets used to it though. :)

What a man child this guy is and has been.

He sure didn't display those types of testicles prior to the election, wouldn't even have a press conference - remember he hid behind Candy Crowleys skirts.

Again Benghazi isn't about Susan Rice being nominated (shudder at the thought) as the Secretary of State - it's about those FOUR dead folks.

Again, if one of the four had been a member of his family -well we know that would get his attention.

I can respect a differing of opinon - what I can't tolererate is the elitist BS of it's good enough for you and yours but not for me and mine.

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 11-16-2012 12:25 PM

Diogenes wrote: What a man child this guy is and has been.

He sure didn't display those types of testicles prior to the election, wouldn't even have a press conference - remember he hid behind Candy Crowleys skirts.

Again Benghazi isn't about Susan Rice being nominated (shudder at the thought) as the Secretary of State - it's about those FOUR dead folks.

Again, if one of the four had been a member of his family -well we know that would get his attention.

I can respect a differing of opinon - what I can't tolererate is the elitist BS of it's good enough for you and yours but not for me and mine.

Sad how the four dead people (and their families) are getting lost in all this.

Almost as sad was Obama's defense that Ambassador Rice was correct given the intelligence she was provided. OK, "who" gave her the intelligence that was so clearly wrong? And, given that there was reliable intelligence availabe before she went out an embarrassed herself the way she did on a number of occasions, why wasn't she given the correct information so that she wouldn't look like a buffoon or Obama's toady? Loyalty is one thing - being used like a tool is another matter. I would have thought that, given the circumstances, she would have resigned by now. He used her (he basically admitted as much) then he tossed her to the wolves. If I were her, I'd be pissed.....

HB3

Post by HB3 » 11-16-2012 12:30 PM

Well, what's really gonna be funny is how scandal after scandal, outrage after outrage will ensue over the next four years, and no one will care...the Stupid Party will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming, "What about this? What about this?" acting as though someone should care, but no one will...

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 11-16-2012 01:01 PM

HB3 wrote: Well, what's really gonna be funny is how scandal after scandal, outrage after outrage will ensue over the next four years, and no one will care...the Stupid Party will be running around like chickens with their heads cut off, screaming, "What about this? What about this?" acting as though someone should care, but no one will...

Alot of folks either voted for someone paying for their stuff or cast their vote in solidarity/symbolism against a party they believe is racist, homophobic and wanting to take women back to before the horse and buggy.

Relative to Benghazi we now have further proof the administration knew otherwise, we know this President hid behind the skirts of Candy Crowley, 60 minutes the day before the election came out with the "missing omitted on purpose" minutes of the Obama interview.

As far as I'm concerned 60 Minutes and the other so called journalists are right in there with Pravda.

As long as folks can get their free stuff, abortion on demand, free birth control and gays can marry - nothing else matters. Those are the real issues which trump all others.

:(

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-16-2012 05:13 PM

Just for the record, Senate Intelligence Committee Vice Chair Saxby Chambliss told CNN yesterday that the CIA does not provide security for U.S. Ambassadors. The host country always provides security. But he also said the WH did have intelligence suggesting an attack was possible and therefore, they should have pulled Stevens and his staff out of Benghazi.

Riddick
Pirate

Post by Riddick » 11-26-2012 04:04 PM

kbot wrote: To me, Petraeus leaving the way he did was an attempt to ensure that he hides behind some legal jargon preventing him from testifying.....
Ya think?

Excerpted from
Cover-up at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue
by Doug Hagmann at canadafreepress.com:
  • According to two well-vetted sources with intimate knowledge of the CIA operations and events in Benghazi, the resignation of CIA Director David Petraeus is directly related to the testimony he was expected to provide before a closed-door hearing next week before the Senate Intelligence Committee. Sources close to the controversy, citing the need for anonymity due to their positions, stated that Barack Hussein Obama was aware of the CIA director’s indiscretions “long before” the November 6, 2012 elections, and knew about the FBI’s investigative findings weeks before the election, but “erected a firewall” to prevent any disclosure before November 6th.

“What I do know is that an integral part of that firewall involved having information on Petraeus that would potentially damage his career, legacy and marriage. A sort of political blackmail, if you will. What I don’t know, but suspect, is that Petraeus was placed in the unenviable but self-inflicted position of having to choose between providing truthful testimony under oath and having his professional and personal life destroyed while systematically being impeached due to this incident, or keeping quiet before the Senate Intelligence Committee,” stated one source.

A second intelligence source stated that “the announcement [of Petraeus’ resignation] was carefully timed. It was announced in a Friday afternoon news dump three days after the election, and days before the Senate Intelligence Committee was to hear his testimony, despite the President having knowledge of these events weeks ago. Friday’s announcement served two purposes; it kept controversy from emerging before the election, while allowing the administration to buy time regarding testimony by a federal official about CIA’s involvement in Benghazi.”

The resignation of David Petraeus is merely one, albeit a very high-profile one, of several coordinated moves to push any meaningful investigation into the events of Benghazi well into the future.
    Both sources agreed that it is difficult to speculate whether Petraeus decided to extract himself from the leverage that the controversy had over him by the Obama regime on his terms, or whether his resignation was conducted solely by the terms of the Obama regime. Otherwise, both sources agreed that his resignation would buy the administration some valuable time, and the change in status of Petraeus as the active CIA director would also have an effect on the manner in which he is required to provide testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee. The change of status, from an active CIA official and government employee, to a citizen bound by far reaching confidentiality agreements, would change his ability to testify before the committee. “He can also lawyer-up,” added one source.

According to another CIA source, the resignation of Christopher Kubasik, president and CEO-elect of defense and aerospace company Lockheed Martin, announced on the same day as Petraeus, might have ties to the events at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. “There is a relationship between Lockheed Martin and the defense department, as well as the CIA, that ties into current events in Turkey and Syria. This is particularly relevant in the operation taking place in Benghazi and when investigation into where the ‘black-ops’ money went. Don’t forget, Congress appropriated money, at the behest of Obama, for humanitarian aid, not weapons.”

Like Petraeus, Kubasik cited an “inappropriate relationship” for his resignation. “The timing is beyond coincidental, and the operation much too big for this to be merely coincidental.”

Both intelligence sources interviewed for this report agree that there is an exceptional cover-up campaign taking place. “All roads lead to Benghazi, and this cover-up is exponentially bigger than anything we’ve seen in Watergate and the Iran-Contra Affair combined. The American people are being lied to at every turn, and the Obama administration has become emboldened by the election results and a disinterested media.”
Excerpted from Sex, lies and Obama Ben Ghazi
by Doug Hagmann at canadafreepress.com:
  • Sex, trysts and indiscretions. Nothing more effectively diverts the public’s attention away from emerging critical truths better than the time-tested template of salacious headlines. It hijacks people’s attention away from far more critical matters that threaten the positions and agendas of the most powerful people engaged in even more immoral acts. It must be recognized for what it is: a tactic of diversion.

The alleged trysts of powerbrokers are a component to the story of Benghazi, but they are not the story. They provide convenient cover for emerging revelations. Like arrows in a quiver of those in positions of power, they exist as leverage to be used to neutralize existing or potential threats at the precise moment they are needed, without the untidiness and inconvenient inquiries that tend to accompany dead bodies. They are also powerful weapons that control the perception of a voyeuristic public, which is dutifully fed the salacious details by a complicit media.

America has never been in greater need of a “Woodward and Bernstein” effort than today. We are witnessing a cover-up of monumental proportions, with all roads leading directly to 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue. We’ve already seen the modern day equivalent of the infamous Saturday night massacre in the form of resignations of senior officers and officials, with more to certainly follow. It’s all about the cover-up, and always about the cover-up. Yet, such an effort will not be made by a media compromised by years of infiltration, having evolved into its present incarnation as a ministry of propaganda.

When one begins pulling on the thread of Benghazi, the entire fabric covering Barack Hussein Obama, from his earliest political activities to the current operations in play begin to unravel...The reason full disclosure about Benghazi is needed is that it will expose an agenda much larger, much deeper, and much more nefarious than any extra-judicial operation we have seen in recent history.
    Consistent with his modus operandi, Barack Hussein Obama has made congress and the oversight it provides irrelevant, and committed America to a proxy war without the approval of its citizens. If this were a play, North Africa, the Middle East and that entire region would be Obama’s theater. If allowed to continue on this path, the proxy war being directed by Obama will turn into another military engagement in Syria, with American troops and equipment, in costumes supplied by NATO at the forefront of a war to which Americans never agreed.
    We are in a proxy war with Iran and by extension, with Russia, with Saudi Arabia picking up much of the tab for the venue and props. Syria is just the theater, and Libya was the opening act. The attack at Benghazi was an unscheduled act in the play, but one that provided us with the program.

Pulling on the Benghazi thread will expose the money trail from Saudi Arabia. It will show that the Royal family has their own personal army and intelligence agency. It’s the U.S. military and Obama’s CIA. We’re doing the heavy lifting and dirty work for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, by a captured operative we know as Barack Hussein Obama.

When the frenzy of headlines about sex and lies gradually abates, will we refocus on the events obscured by our thirst for salaciousness, or will it be too late? Perhaps we can do so now by understanding that the headlines are being written by the operatives themselves. Let’s not be derailed. Let’s look at the program, and understand the plot of the play before the final curtain call.
Doug Hagmann is founder & director of the Northeast Intelligence Network, a multi-state licensed private investigative agency. He and his son Joe host The Hagmann & Hagmann Report, a live Internet radio program broadcast each weeknight from 8:00-10:00 p.m. ET.

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 11-26-2012 04:38 PM

Military expert booted after accusing Fox News of ‘operating as wing of the Republican Party’

A Pulitzer Prize-winning author who is acclaimed for his military expertise had his interview abruptly ended on Monday after he accused Fox News of “operating as the wing of Republican Party” because the September attacks in Benghazi had been “hyped by this network especially.”

Fox News host Jon Scott noted that Tom Ricks had “spent decades covering our military” as he invited the author to analyze why Sen. John McCain (R-AZ) seemed to be backing away from his threat to block U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice’s potential nomination to become the next secretary of state.

“I think that Benghazi was generally hyped by this network especially,” Ricks explained. “And now that the [2012 presidential] campaign is over, I think [McCain] is backing off a little bit. They’re not going to stop Susan Rice from being secretary of state.”

At that point, Scott shifted the interview’s focus from McCain to defending his employer, asking Ricks, “How do you call that hype” when four Americans died in the Benghazi attacks?

“How many security contractors died in Iraq, do you know?” Ricks wondered.

“I don’t,” Scott admitted, seemingly at a loss for words.

“No, nobody does because nobody cared,” Ricks pointed out. “Several hundred died but there was never an official count done of security contractors dead in Iraq. So when I see this focus on what was essentially a small fire fight, I think — number one — I’ve covered a lot of fire fights, it’s impossible find out what happened in them sometimes.”

“And second, I think the emphasis on Benghazi has been extremely political, partly because Fox was operating as wing of the Republican Party,” the author added.

“Alright, Tom Ricks, thanks for joining us today,” Scott said, ending the interview less than two minutes after it began.

“You’re welcome,” Ricks smiled.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/11/26/m ... can-party/

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”