Second Presidential Debate

Moderator: Super Moderators

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 10-19-2012 12:06 AM

Diogenes wrote: RA - did you know Mill Maher and Ann Coulter are very close personal friends?

Why did you change your Avatar - I loved Casey.

Ann Coulter is a shock jock kind of celeb. She's made millions being outrageously outspoken. Maher doesn't take her seriously and neither do I. He feeds off her to increase his ratings. It's a win win. Also, their friendship developed in the days when she wasn't quite so shocking with her right wing beliefs. It's all about the money honey, as usual.

As for little buddy Casey, I will take a new pic of him for you Dio. He is doing incredibly well these days. Still bossy and "determined". You have him pegged! :)
Last edited by Raggedyann on 10-19-2012 12:17 AM, edited 1 time in total.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 10-19-2012 02:10 AM

Riddick wrote: Funny Stuff!
Hehe your funny Riddick,thanx 4 sharing!

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-19-2012 11:18 AM

Diogenes wrote: The TRUTH is Gov Romney has no pension - President Obama does. Governor Romney has a 90M IRA - the President's pension is from US.

He does have investments in China and elsewhere - just too illiterate economically to understand - he really is ignorant about putting two nickels together to make a dime.

And this is a core issue with Obama and the Left in general - a complete lack of understanding on taxes and how/ why some peopel are taxed at different rates than others. If Romney were earning an income from work, then the aruguiment concerning his tax rate compared to a maide would make sense. But, sinc Romney's income is derived from investments, his tax rate would be different. So, Obama's premise is wrong right from the start. Which is no greats surprise since the intent is to incite class warfare. It goes right back to his days as a community organizer.....

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 10-19-2012 02:30 PM

Raggedyann wrote: Ann Coulter is a shock jock kind of celeb. She's made millions being outrageously outspoken. Maher doesn't take her seriously and neither do I. He feeds off her to increase his ratings. It's a win win. Also, their friendship developed in the days when she wasn't quite so shocking with her right wing beliefs. It's all about the money honey, as usual.

As for little buddy Casey, I will take a new pic of him for you Dio. He is doing incredibly well these days. Still bossy and "determined". You have him pegged! :)

Well I have to disrespectfully disagree as there is nothing more shocking than calling a woman the C word. Ann is a published author - 8 books and all on the NY Times best seller list.

I doubt he feeds off of her - they genuinely like one another and actually are friends - you know if Carville and Matlin can marry and have children then I don't doubt these two can be friends.

Honestly from the onset I have never not known Ann to call it like she sees it. A real Alpha Female.
A man's character is his fate

HB3

Post by HB3 » 10-19-2012 03:09 PM

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 10-19-2012 04:15 PM

kbot wrote: And this is a core issue with Obama and the Left in general - a complete lack of understanding on taxes and how/ why some peopel are taxed at different rates than others. If Romney were earning an income from work, then the aruguiment concerning his tax rate compared to a maide would make sense. But, sinc Romney's income is derived from investments, his tax rate would be different. So, Obama's premise is wrong right from the start. Which is no greats surprise since the intent is to incite class warfare. It goes right back to his days as a community organizer.....

Well even Buffet talks that up about he pays a lower "tax" than his secretary and you know he knows the difference - so some parrot out of ignorance and others parrot to mislead.

Yes it is about inciting and dividing the folks into their particular "tribe".
A man's character is his fate

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-19-2012 06:46 PM

Diogenes wrote: Well even Buffet talks that up about he pays a lower "tax" than his secretary and you know he knows the difference - so some parrot out of ignorance and others parrot to mislead.

Yes it is about inciting and dividing the folks into their particular "tribe".

The of course, if the government keeps telling you that if a certain party is voted out, that all the 'perks" you've been used to getting will vanish, then of course people who are affected will vote for you - goes for both sides of the aisle....

kbot
Pirate

Post by kbot » 10-19-2012 06:47 PM

HB3 wrote: Image

Yeah but Obama got Hillary to fall on her sword for him........

BenSlain
Pirate

Post by BenSlain » 10-19-2012 07:07 PM

kbot wrote: Yeah but Obama got Hillary to fall on her sword for him........

Yeah but the buck stops he....er, somewhere.:confused:
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”