Iran!!!!!!

Moderator: Super Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
BenSlain
Pirate
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09-14-2000 02:00 AM

Iran!!!!!!

Post by BenSlain » 10-14-2012 12:38 PM

If you had to make the decision or were in power to make a decision what would you do between now and 2013 about Iran?
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 10-14-2012 01:02 PM

This is a very good question - our 2 year old grand daughter is here and I am thinking about this and will answer.
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
BenSlain
Pirate
Posts: 3419
Joined: 09-14-2000 02:00 AM

Post by BenSlain » 10-14-2012 01:22 PM

Diogenes wrote: This is a very good question - our 2 year old grand daughter is here and I am thinking about this and will answer.




Well. I was hoping to get an answer from you but if she has a opinion I guess we could hear it.


::p
Put in a prison cell, but one time he could-a been The champion of the world.

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 6475
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Post by Doka » 10-14-2012 02:39 PM

You are so funny BenSlain!:)

Here is my 2cents. I was just looking at a map of the Middle East. The countries I might think would Not agree or be nervous about a nuclear Iran are Jordon , Saudi A, Abu Dhabi, they are the ones we might have some sort rough relationship with. Then you will note tiny Israel stuck in the mix. I'm sure there might be others in the area, that would not want it either, as in the rest of the world. With Nuclear bombs, and the crazed idea to wipe any one out that is not muslim. My Opinion would be that they must be stopped! Biden, the other night kept saying that they have no delivery system, Ha! Russia is pretty much supplying anything they want, let's try this for a "delivery" system, missiles, drones, a suit-case or a pick-up-truck. :confused:


http://www.worldatlas.com/webimage/countrys/me.htm

Is the map small enough to post? Anyway I can't do it, not smart enough, Truely!

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 6475
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Post by Doka » 10-14-2012 03:41 PM

I wanted to add that you all had some very insightful things to say about war battles on another thread. I agree that the idea of going in , doing the job and getting out, would be the way to have a battle, and save the people on both sides from the terrible loss of life. Actually, I am one of those who believe that we have the "technology" to do battle from a computer screen. But that would not make much money or control population now would it? Oh! I am such a cynic. ;)

User avatar
kbot
Pirate
Posts: 7265
Joined: 03-12-2008 05:44 AM

Post by kbot » 10-14-2012 04:02 PM

It's interesting that this question came up. I've been reading The Big Bamboozle - a book written by a recent guest on Coast, and, according to him - this issue was decided a number of years ago - along with the invasions of Iraq, Lybia and soon-to-be, Syria. None of these events has occurred in a vacuum. And, Iran, according to the author, is a given......

User avatar
Raggedyann
Pirate
Posts: 5141
Joined: 08-22-2006 04:50 PM

Post by Raggedyann » 10-14-2012 04:17 PM

I hope the U.S. will continue exercising patience and diplomacy.
“For evil to flourish, it only requires good men to do nothing.” Simon Wiesenthal

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 10-15-2012 10:02 PM

I would support the Israelis in their endeavor to take it all out after I had my hands on the very best intel and I mean it would be checked and double and triple checked. I would have to be absolutely certain of this - otherwise I would make an attempt at diplomacy and working thru the UN but it wouldn't take me months and years to know when our chain is being jerked.

In the end I believe it comes down to supporting Israel in whatever they feel they need to do.

These misfits more than hate us - they are obsessed with us and Israel and apparently a lovely 14 year old girl (I'm speaking of the Taliban) who wanted to punish her for wanting an education so they blew a hole in her head after school and killed two of her friends. She was just flown to London for more surgery.

Honestly you have to go thru the diplomacy route just because you have to but truly how realistic is it to think one can rationalzie and be diplomatic with true monsters.

I know you are all thinking the same thing - aren't we glad she doesn't have access to the black box.

:D
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
Doka
Pirate
Posts: 6475
Joined: 09-02-2009 08:15 PM

Post by Doka » 10-15-2012 10:44 PM

October Surprise??!!

If these negotiations with Iran are true, we could be facing some big game changes. As far as the Iranian situation and the Obama Administration, I am not sure which one is more frightening. IMHO.:eek:


http://www.wnd.com/2012/10/obama-iran-m ... orig=world

WND is not my favorite site, but this where the story was printed. I just heard him on the Jim Bohannon show, Reza Kahlili, that is. I don't know what to think, as Mr. Kahlili has done some hit and miss stuff.

User avatar
Fan
Lady with a
Posts: 5282
Joined: 05-09-2011 02:18 PM
Contact:

Post by Fan » 10-16-2012 08:53 AM

The citizens of the USA know nothing true about Iran and there is obviously no reason to attack it in any way. Take care of your own problems, the world is not yours to bomb and kill. You have gotten yourselves into some seriously deep propaganda and lies and I don't think you will eve be able to claw your way back out.

HB3
Moderator
Posts: 11919
Joined: 11-02-2000 03:00 AM

Post by HB3 » 10-16-2012 08:58 AM

Nuclear bombs are everyone's problems. Even Canada's.

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 10-16-2012 09:29 AM

Fan wrote: The citizens of the USA know nothing true about Iran and there is obviously no reason to attack it in any way. Take care of your own problems, the world is not yours to bomb and kill. You have gotten yourselves into some seriously deep propaganda and lies and I don't think you will eve be able to claw your way back out.


Fan lets say you are Netanayu and or President of the US and you personally know without a doubt they have the nuclear bomb - now what would you do.
A man's character is his fate

User avatar
kbot
Pirate
Posts: 7265
Joined: 03-12-2008 05:44 AM

Post by kbot » 10-16-2012 05:41 PM

Diogenes wrote: I would support the Israelis in their endeavor to take it all out after I had my hands on the very best intel and I mean it would be checked and double and triple checked. I would have to be absolutely certain of this - otherwise I would make an attempt at diplomacy and working thru the UN but it wouldn't take me months and years to know when our chain is being jerked.

In the end I believe it comes down to supporting Israel in whatever they feel they need to do.

These misfits more than hate us - they are obsessed with us and Israel and apparently a lovely 14 year old girl (I'm speaking of the Taliban) who wanted to punish her for wanting an education so they blew a hole in her head after school and killed two of her friends. She was just flown to London for more surgery.

Honestly you have to go thru the diplomacy route just because you have to but truly how realistic is it to think one can rationalzie and be diplomatic with true monsters.

I know you are all thinking the same thing - aren't we glad she doesn't have access to the black box.

:D


I hear ya. I look at Iran's president and he reminds me of Hitler. By that I mean, Hitler kept saying what he was going to do, and no one at the time gave him credit for having the will to follow through on his plans. Or, they thought that if they'd give on one one thing, he'd be satisfied. The one day the world leaders woke-up, pulled a collective WFT??? and started pointing fingers. We can't go through the UN because China and Russia would just veto the measure anyway.

User avatar
Diogenes
Pirate
Posts: 5784
Joined: 07-14-2011 03:01 PM

Post by Diogenes » 10-16-2012 05:44 PM

Kbot,

I said monsters and really these are full fledged Psychopaths I think the majority - I really do. They are so very extreme you are correct to liken them to Hitler and his regime.
A man's character is his fate

Post Reply

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”