Title 18

Moderator: Super Moderators

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Title 18

Post by Rombaldi » 03-24-2010 10:47 PM

TITLE 18—CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE

§ 2383. Rebellion or insurrection

Whoever incites, sets on foot, assists, or engages in any rebellion or insurrection against the authority of the United States or the laws thereof, or gives aid or comfort thereto, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

§ 2384. Seditious conspiracy

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

§ 2385. Advocating overthrow of Government

Whoever knowingly or willfully advocates, abets, advises, or teaches the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying the government of the United States or the government of any State, Territory, District or Possession thereof, or the government of any political subdivision therein, by force or violence, or by the assassination of any officer of any such government;

or

Whoever, with intent to cause the overthrow or destruction of any such government, prints, publishes, edits, issues, circulates, sells, distributes, or publicly displays any written or printed matter advocating, advising, or teaching the duty, necessity, desirability, or propriety of overthrowing or destroying any government in the United States by force or violence, or attempts to do so;

or

Whoever organizes or helps or attempts to organize any society, group, or assembly of persons who teach, advocate, or encourage the overthrow or destruction of any such government by force or violence; or becomes or is a member of, or affiliates with, any such society, group, or assembly of persons, knowing the purposes thereof—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

If two or more persons conspire to commit any offense named in this section, each shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both, and shall be ineligible for employment by the United States or any department or agency thereof, for the five years next following his conviction.

As used in this section, the terms “organizes” and “organize”, with respect to any society, group, or assembly of persons, include the recruiting of new members, the forming of new units, and the regrouping or expansion of existing clubs, classes, and other units of such society, group, or assembly of persons.

----------------------------

Sure sounds like the Tea-Baggers, Beck, Bachmann ,Palinand the GOP leadership actions to me....

Beck's "war": Fox host responds to passage of health care reform with violent rhetoric

http://mediamatters.org/research/201003230062

Bachmann: We're Not Going To Obey Health Care Law -- 'We Don't Have To' (VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENU-I1wqrSM

Sarah Palin Inciting Violence With Her Online Postings (VIDEO)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2yzRvNQo_U
Republican - re·pub·li·can (r-pbl-kn) - political party, which will control part of Congress 2011-2012, undermining the strength of the country - on purpose, in public, without apology or shame - simply for a campaign advantage in 2012.

DarkhawkX
Pirate

Post by DarkhawkX » 03-25-2010 10:13 PM

1st Amendment......:rolleyes:

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Post by Rombaldi » 03-25-2010 10:24 PM

Treason.
Republican - re·pub·li·can (r-pbl-kn) - political party, which will control part of Congress 2011-2012, undermining the strength of the country - on purpose, in public, without apology or shame - simply for a campaign advantage in 2012.

DarkhawkX
Pirate

Post by DarkhawkX » 03-26-2010 07:57 AM

Yea whatever :rolleyes: prove it. Disagreement with a freedom killing agenda does not equal treason I do not suppose you care Eric Cantor a Jewish American offices in VA were actually SHOT at and a Female REP was called and told she should have been hurt WORSE when she was hit by a car... un like the supposed racial slurs there is both Audio and physical proof of this I personally think those supposed slurs if there were any were from MOVE ON or UNION groups trying to paint the Tea Party with a raciest brush....but then again like I said with all the open Mike`s around these Gentleman not one caught any slurs.
Last edited by DarkhawkX on 03-26-2010 08:01 AM, edited 1 time in total.

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Post by Rombaldi » 03-26-2010 12:39 PM

DarkhawkX wrote: ... I do not suppose you care Eric Cantor a Jewish American offices in VA were actually SHOT ....

No Police Report
No Confimation
No Bullets found...

Rombaldi
Call Me "Hussein"

Post by Rombaldi » 03-26-2010 02:41 PM

BREAKING: Cantor Lied... Richmond police says no bullet fired at his campaign office... they report a stray bullet was fired IN THE AIR at a near by location and it FELL near his office.

Lying piece of crap making political points ON A LIE.

The GOP, party of NO, party of LIARS.

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 03-26-2010 03:03 PM

Rom - guess what DEMS have LIED too!

There was no "he spit on me" see videos - clearly shows NO ONE DID.

There was NO coffin left on a lawn either. It was a prayer group mourning death of those who are aborted. Find videos on that as well.

So don't be so one sided on this kind of issue.

OH BTW - tell the glass repair company who had to replace the broken glass from that bullet - bet they'd really liked to talk to you about it. Whether it was a stay one that had been shot into the air or not - glass broke. (BTW been a victim of neighbor kids out target practicing and had their little 22 break a glass on the greenhouse - so it can easily happen.)

HB3

Post by HB3 » 03-26-2010 03:09 PM

Hey, at least Cantor didn't say, "You know, this is just like back in Germany, during the Holocaust..."

But generally, this thread is a good answer to the people who were accusing me of exaggerating the demonization of the GOP...though I guess they've moved the goalposts and switched their terminology to "conservatives." Whatevs....

SETIsLady
Pirate

Post by SETIsLady » 03-26-2010 03:37 PM

All of this violence is wrong, for crying out loud a man and his 10 yr old child were rammed by another vehicle today over an Obama bumper sticker !

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=12208009

It needs to be condemned by civilized society, and it shouldn't matter what party it is. There are some people that have lost their marbles running around and they are a danger to everyone.

Return to “Politics and Government 2010-2013”