HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Bobbi Snow
Pirate

Re: HAPPY NEW YEAR 2016

Post by Bobbi Snow » 01-02-2016 02:13 AM

Well, I'm much older now than I was when I joined a long time ago. I'm turning 70 on the 3rd, but I feel lots older than that now - it's a new feeling for me. I always felt so young!!! Thanks for sending me your good wishes. I can use all the Love & Light and Good Wshes I can get! I hope all the rest of you are well and looking forward to a good 2016. Cheers!
ImageIf you're still breathing, it's not too late!

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-02-2016 09:01 AM

Bobbi Snow wrote:Well, I'm much older now than I was when I joined a long time ago. I'm turning 70 on the 3rd, but I feel lots older than that now - it's a new feeling for me. I always felt so young!!! Thanks for sending me your good wishes. I can use all the Love & Light and Good Wshes I can get! I hope all the rest of you are well and looking forward to a good 2016. Cheers!
Keep an eye on your body chemistry. Remember a classic body is like a classic car. It's not meant to be put in the garage and left to rust. Get out on occasions and see the neighborhood.

I'm about 8 behind you, and although I can't tower/rock climb, and cord wood like I was in my 30s, I still find ways to stay active.

Best to you in 2016! Hopefully it's kinder to a lot of us than 2015 was.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Cherry Kelly
Pirate

Post by Cherry Kelly » 01-03-2016 03:42 PM

A VERY WONDERFUL NEW YEAR TO ALL!

We had a large group of people here for our New Year's Day celebration and it was fantastic!

This baby boomer is from 1947 and won't celebrate until Mid July .... Still keeping busy all year long, but not as much in winter as gardens are done.

Hope everyone has a great 2016....!!!!

Doka
Pirate

Post by Doka » 01-04-2016 01:37 AM

Bobbi Snow wrote:Well, I'm much older now than I was when I joined a long time ago. I'm turning 70 on the 3rd, but I feel lots older than that now - it's a new feeling for me. I always felt so young!!! Thanks for sending me your good wishes. I can use all the Love & Light and Good Wshes I can get! I hope all the rest of you are well and looking forward to a good 2016. Cheers!

Hey Bobbi Snow , Is Your B- Day today the 3rd? HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! Best wishes for the whole year! :D I have a few months to go before the 70 moves in.
KARMA RULES

Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities': Voltaire

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 01-05-2016 11:35 PM

Happy New Year all. Wishing everyone health and joints which work even if a bit sore or stiff. :lol: VO it's great to see you back.

The classic car analogy is spot on.
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 01-06-2016 08:28 PM

Diogenes wrote:VO it's great to see you back.
:D

One of these days I'll relate some of the adventures I've been in while away, but I will say this, I've had to take charge of my health as I've found too many doctors apathetic and unquestionably ignorant of the new medical systems. 2016 is for me a year of rebuilding my health, and hopefully completing the move up north to VO's Fortress. :)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”