Hey All Old FFers!

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Diogenes
Pirate

Post by Diogenes » 03-15-2012 08:37 AM

SquidInk wrote: Ah, yes... those were the days! Seriously. Nobody brings anybody their broadsword anymore!

:D

So specifically where are those threads - deleted?????
A man's character is his fate

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-15-2012 05:17 PM

SquidInk wrote: Ah, yes... those were the days! Seriously. Nobody brings anybody their broadsword anymore!

:D

Gee, and what was said to me was worse and nobody got planked. They must have been an protected species. :)
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-15-2012 05:29 PM

Diogenes wrote: Boy 150 people - we should all live in your neighborhood.:coolhat:

I am ordering Smitty's hot sauce

It's good stuff to work with. I just wish you could buy it by the gallon.

The 150 was a restaurant quantity for one cooker. Although, if I ever get my inn, I'll have to start cooking in the 150/300 region.

Here is another good condiment. Grill a burger, on the thick side, with some black pepper mixed in. Add Swiss and provolone cheese, and top with Packos Hungarian katchup. The only place I know this is sold is in Toledo at their store.

Good stuff to have when entertaining friends.
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

SquidInk

Post by SquidInk » 03-15-2012 06:54 PM

voguy wrote: Gee, and what was said to me was worse and nobody got planked. They must have been an protected species. :)

There were those too...

Maybe somebody didn't like your pulled pork?

By the way, here's a local favorite...

http://missoddettes.com/site/index.php/ ... Story.html
For if it profit, none dare call it Treason.

voguy
Pirate

Post by voguy » 03-15-2012 08:54 PM

I may order some tomorrow to try.

BTW Squid, do you know of Dave's Gourmet? They have some hot stuff, like the ghost pepper seasoning, but they also have some interesting items on the site.

BTW, FF chefs and kitchen dwellers, they are running a contest right now for a new sauce. The prize is royalties up to $1-million. It would be bitchin' to see someone from the group get the prize.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 03-16-2012 12:44 PM

I did not know that..Thanks for the info.

I've been reading too many patent war stories, I think.

My 2 cents on hot sauce - I love spicy and hot, sauce, coating, inside and out - but I find most packaged sauces too vinegary for my tastes..and too pricy to boot. The best hot/spicy condiment for me is homemade salsa with fresh tomatoes, peppers, etc. mmmm... :tonguesmi

Kinda apples n oranges - salsa vs bbq - make that one cent, heh.

fos
Pirate

Post by fos » 03-16-2012 01:36 PM

Outstanding!

I wish both of you all the best.

fos

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”