Please - do not mock The Fantastic Forum

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

Sean_in_Montreal
Pirate

Post by Sean_in_Montreal » 05-12-2011 02:32 PM

In this case, you've read my initial post on this matter and added a little something to my thoughts, suggesting that I think the avatars and tags in question here are intended to disrespect Linnea.

Not disrespecting Linnea, Kaz. Disrespecting the Fantastic Forum and the new owner is what its about.

I understand why they left to go make another forum. They thought this place was about to vanish.

Now its seems they are ticked off because this place will keep on. The upside down flag thing is recent. After they found out the place had a new owner.

These are from people who go on about how dedicated to the place they were. Personally i thought they would be overjoyed that the FF is still here and will be. They should still be here.

I just don't get it.
"I believe in keeping an open mind, but not so open that my brains spill out."(unknown)

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 05-12-2011 06:02 PM

What is FF2?? (Can i see the URL please?)

Im sure it isnt anywhere near as good as this site!

Raggedyann
Pirate

Post by Raggedyann » 05-12-2011 06:19 PM

Dude111
An Awesome Dude

Post by Dude111 » 05-12-2011 06:34 PM

Thank you :)

From a thread over there......
For some, the Fantastic Form was still Linnea’s home, though, and we were invited guests to a grand party she hosted twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, for over ten years. Without her presence, there is an emptiness there, a hole in the hull of the Ship that cannot be mended. For some, it does not feel right to continue on in her home without her
Linnea would be happy knowing we are all still here AND WE LOVE THIS PLACE AS WE ALWAYS HAD.......

I think it would hurt her knowing people left just because she cant be with us anymore :(

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 05-30-2011 09:13 PM

TODude111 Agree with you completely, this is ff, not

SP Forum, doesnt even look anywhere as good over
there : Havent posted in years but hope I will be
able to again.

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 05-30-2011 09:18 PM

hello joan nice to see u out abd about again.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 05-30-2011 09:24 PM

joan roberts wrote: TODude111 Agree with you completely, this is ff, not

SP Forum, doesnt even look anywhere as good over
there : Havent posted in years but hope I will be
able to again.

Welcome back Joan Roberts. Posting here is like riding a bike..it'll all come flooding back as you type.

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 05-31-2011 06:42 AM

Sean_in_Montreal wrote: Actually Seti i was a member here before you, and longer than the date mentioned in my profile. I come here everyday, but i have other things i need to spend my time on.

Kaz, and me, see your's, Shirley's and Race's upside down pirate flags disrespectful of Linnea and the FF's legacy, and rather immature i may add.

And creating another forum and calling it the New Fantastic Forum? Even more so.

You are trying to sponge off the FF's name to the advantage of yourself and your FF2.

If you really wanted to respect Linnea's spirit, you would, all of you, would stay here and contribute to the FF and keep it going.

This is the ONLY Fantastic Forum. Anything else is just a copy.

Were is a **like** Button when u need it....First thing in 3yrs I have agreed with the Canuck on LOL

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 05-31-2011 06:46 AM

Sean_in_Montreal wrote: Not disrespecting Linnea, Kaz. Disrespecting the Fantastic Forum and the new owner is what its about.

I understand why they left to go make another forum. They thought this place was about to vanish.

Now its seems they are ticked off because this place will keep on. The upside down flag thing is recent. After they found out the place had a new owner.

These are from people who go on about how dedicated to the place they were. Personally i thought they would be overjoyed that the FF is still here and will be. They should still be here.

I just don't get it.

THAT is simple Sean if Progressives can not control the Narrative they and who is IN and who is out...They Flee.....Thus with the exception of Race (Who`s views I Consider RINO like) all of the libs fled JMHO tho

dotcosm
Pirate

Post by dotcosm » 05-31-2011 01:10 PM

Shazam wrote: Thus with the exception of Race (Who`s views I Consider RINO like) all of the libs fled JMHO tho
Um, I doubt you will find anyone more progressive than I, yet here I am.

Shazam
Pirate

Post by Shazam » 05-31-2011 06:02 PM

And glad your hear Dot :-)

alleyrulez
Pirate

Post by alleyrulez » 06-07-2011 03:46 PM

WHY was another board created? was there REALLY a need? did this board NOT fulfill it's intentions?

I didn't know Linnea AT ALL. Hell, I don't even know any of you, but I would THINK that Linnea would prefer that everyone stay HERE.

I registered on the other board, and see that Art has posted there. the fact that he only posted here (that I know of) gave credibility to the forum - the ORIGINAL Fantastic Forum.

it's all so confusing from where I stand.

perhaps I am oversimplifying things, I don't know. like I said, I didn't know Linnea.

but I love Art Bell.

and I love this board.

turtle101
Ship's Bartender

Post by turtle101 » 06-07-2011 03:57 PM

:fortune: looking into my crystal ball on this one.
Due to current economic conditions the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off.

joan roberts
Pirate

Post by joan roberts » 06-07-2011 04:02 PM

So glad you like it here, so do I. I don' t know what
happened to those others, sometimes people use a
excuse to cover a bad motive. Hope to hear more from
you and I hope I can post more too.

Dale O Sea
Rogue Wingnut Pirate

Post by Dale O Sea » 06-07-2011 04:09 PM

alleyrulez wrote: WHY was another board created? was there REALLY a need? did this board NOT fulfill it's intentions?

I didn't know Linnea AT ALL. Hell, I don't even know any of you, but I would THINK that Linnea would prefer that everyone stay HERE.

I registered on the other board, and see that Art has posted there. the fact that he only posted here (that I know of) gave credibility to the forum - the ORIGINAL Fantastic Forum.

it's all so confusing from where I stand.

perhaps I am oversimplifying things, I don't know. like I said, I didn't know Linnea.

but I love Art Bell.

and I love this board.

Sorry for your confusion alleyrulez. You aren't alone in that.
Those posts remain Art is still a member here and always will be. He is also the reason I came here and a big reason I stay. He posts more than one place now is all I see. He has a facebook page too. :cool:

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”