Alien Birthday Party

FF Community posts

Moderator: Super Moderators

john hutchison
Pirate

Alien Birthday Party

Post by john hutchison » 10-19-2003 02:33 AM

Hi all maybe i was born on a space ship i think actually it was a pod, my mother was an interesting specimen with alot of tentacles and veins, but genuinly a nice women. my father looked like a spoonhead as a Kardasian you know the guys on DS9. Since they allowed me to transmit radio waves at an early age with gigantic spark gap transmiters, play with my tri-nitro glycerin and fire arms, i was a little hell raiser according to the ONE. i am usually with the force and now you humans seem to celebrate birthdays, my doctor says i have a twenty year old body and wants my bio-chemical receipes i haven't figured out the face part, but my fiance informs me that for a twenty five year old i have the wisdom of the ONE you know who that is don't you? Humans think that these things called birthdays are so important, yet i was not birthed i was podded so how does that work into cycles of the earth? as far as birthdays go? so any way my age in Kardasian is roughly 2500 so you figure it out.

:eek:
great to be with art and george thank you lisa lyons

CindyLouWho
Pirate

Post by CindyLouWho » 10-19-2003 02:39 AM

Happy Bday, John Hutchison! :)

Captain Fantastic
DREAD PIRATE

Happy Birthdays

Post by Captain Fantastic » 10-19-2003 04:26 PM

to:

kam.abbott , Decker , john hutchison ;) Hiya, John. So, where are kam.abbott and Decker? Hope you are enjoying your birthdays - where ever you are.

Return to “Ship's Galley ~ Fantastic Forum Community”